Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 368 of 394 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 5905
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Or, you just don't have to riot.
    Hard line on rioting but not on killing. Sounds about right for someone like you.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You should consider deleting your account. Basically everything you post makes us all dumber for having read it and it's getting worse by the day.
    [emoji23]

Kyle Rittenhouse, Kenosha, and the Sheepdog Mentality

“I’d rather be judged by 12 than carried out by six.” Most gun owners have heard that nugget of homicidal wisdom, often from the person who sold them their guns. In other words: Better to attend your own trial by jury for killing someone than your own funeral for hesitating and being killed instead.

The final count on Tuesday night in Kenosha, Wisconsin, was 12 and 12: a dozen pallbearers for two homicide victims, and 12 yet-to-be-impaneled jurors for Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old who allegedly shot them with his AR-15-style rifle. The footage of their killings is grainy and sickening. It shows, amid general mayhem and gunfire, a man who appears to shoot another with a rifle, then say into a cellphone, “I just killed somebody.” Later that same man is pursued by a mob down the center of a street. They catch up with him, he falls to the ground, and one strikes him with a skateboard. From a supine position the gunman shoots two people, one fatally. The other, blasted in the right arm, had been running at the killer with a pistol drawn.

I have seen many videos like this, and not long ago I profiled John Correia, a YouTube gun-world celebrity who has seen more videos of gun violence than perhaps any other human being who has ever lived. On YouTube and other social media, the gun channels are filled with real-life videos of violence—think Cops, with all the boring parts edited out and most of the violent parts unblurred. I could say that these scenes never cease to sicken, but the truth is that one gets used to them after a while. Rittenhouse, who was arrested yesterday, was reportedly a gun enthusiast and active on social media in support of Blue Lives Matter. I don’t know whether Rittenhouse spent his free time watching people pulling guns on one another, but I know from experience that these videos are hugely popular in the gun world that he was part of, and if you watch one, you probably watch hours of them.

The availability of these videos is perhaps the biggest change in gun culture in our lifetimes, and one of the results is mayhem like this. The shift has suddenly made violence against humans (as opposed to animals) imaginable—whereas in the past, most people could live their whole life without witnessing or taking part in a gunfight. The videos emphasize the bad things that can happen to you if your draw time is too slow, or your magazine too small. Now one can watch videos and imagine oneself not stalking a deer but defending others, in improbable heroic scenarios once limited to action movies.

That is the fantasy that seemed to have motivated Rittenhouse’s trip to Kenosha. He was interviewed hours before the shooting by The Daily Caller’s Richie McGinniss. He explained his presence in Kenosha by saying that “people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business.” He looks preposterously young for this role, not like some ’roid-crazed militiaman but like a kid who has somehow guessed that the code to his father’s gun locker is his own birthday. Rittenhouse has been called a “white supremacist,” but none of his comments during interviews at the scene mention race. (Other comments may surface later, and his social-media accounts reportedly show plenty of sympathy for cops, and none for the protesters.) Instead his comments mention what is by far the most common topic in gun-enthusiast channels, which is what to do to preserve life and property using guns.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...tality/615805/

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Ah ****, mur der commit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Kyle Rittenhouse, Kenosha, and the Sheepdog Mentality

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...tality/615805/
    I think it was the video games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Hard line on rioting but not on killing. Sounds about right for someone like you.
    Chicken or the egg.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

8. 09-11-2020, 11:41 PM
    Reason
    Insults - Rush

Chicken or the egg.
    He's definitely a chicken.

He's definitely a chicken.
    What does that make the other guy with the gun? An egg?

Reading your posts make me think that you're getting dumber by the day.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 09-11-2020 at 11:56 PM.

Wow. Such an original retort. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so thanks I guess.

Wow. Such an original retort. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so thanks I guess.
    You weren't saying that when I was imitating you about me being a Fox news lapdog by calling you a CNN lapdog.

Selective reasoning FTW.

Neat. Probably because that round of your infantile repeating of utter nonsense was completely pulled out of your *** BS, so I focused more on that aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Agreed. But once there, you are still allowed to protect yourself.
    If you are putting yourself in a potentially dangerous situation while arming yourself illegally it really negates the whole self defence argument imo. By your reasoning it would be self defence if protesters killed every militia person who pointed a gun in their direction. That is a clear threat to the persons safety so they would be justified in killing them in self defence.

Or, you just don't have to riot.
    Or, a cop just doesn’t have to shoot a guy in the back 7 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Or, a cop just doesn’t have to shoot a guy in the back 7 times.
    Yep. I get that. It was an injustice. It was a massive overreaction, and that officer should go to jail for the rest of his life.

But you're saying that the best way to change things is to destroy businesses that are owned by the ethnicity that you your protesting for and yelling at people that more than likely think that the shooting of Blake was a really bad thing.

You can think whatever you want about me, but common sense is typically universal.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!