Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 367 of 394 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 5905
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Why was OJ Simpson charged with a crime? Why was George Zimmerman charged with a crime? Why was Ray Tensing charged with a crime?

What you're charged with, is not what your guilty/convicted of lol
    I donít know the last guy but the first two were murderers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

No one should be there by that logic though. It was past curfew.

Vandalism isn't peaceful protesting nor legal either.

A felon carrying a gun isn't legal either.

By the letter of Wisconsin law, what the kid did, is self defense. And it'll come out in trial, 6+ months from now.
    And people can be charged for vandalism or carrying an illegal gun. He took a gun he wasnít legally allowed to have and he shot multiple people. If you have a drunk driver without a license kill someone with their car do they get nothing because it was an accident or are they held responsible for doing something illegal that resulted in a death?

Why was OJ Simpson charged with a crime? Why was George Zimmerman charged with a crime? Why was Ray Tensing charged with a crime?

What you're charged with, is not what your guilty/convicted of lol
    They were charged with a crime because there was probable cause that they committed one. I think the question you should be asking in light of the examples you used is "why weren't they convicted" since at least the bolded was very likely guilty.

I think the problem is you think that the Justice system is infallible in that their decisions are entirely accurate on what is and is not a crime. Or put another way, Jeffrey Epstein was not convicted of rape or having sex with underage women, he was only convicted of trafficking them. Do you think that means he did not rape or have sex with underage girls?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yeah lol. Odd to use OJ Simpson as an example of the infallibility of the Justice System when he is THE poster child for wrongful verdicts lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But not in the eyes of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    And people can be charged for vandalism or carrying an illegal gun. He took a gun he wasnít legally allowed to have and he shot multiple people. If you have a drunk driver without a license kill someone with their car do they get nothing because it was an accident or are they held responsible for doing something illegal that resulted in a death?
    Lol the kid is still allowed to defend himself regardless of the terms in which placed everyone in said situation.

You don't have to just let people assault you.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    They were charged with a crime because there was probable cause that they committed one. I think the question you should be asking in light of the examples you used is "why weren't they convicted" since at least the bolded was very likely guilty.

I think the problem is you think that the Justice system is infallible in that their decisions are entirely accurate on what is and is not a crime. Or put another way, Jeffrey Epstein was not convicted of rape or having sex with underage women, he was only convicted of trafficking them. Do you think that means he did not rape or have sex with underage girls?
    Idc why they weren't convicted, it's the prosecutions job to do that.

Shoot, of course it can make mistakes, but if the Rittenhouse kid is granted his freedom, I doubt he cares.

I think the law is about what you can prove, that is what I think. I'm not here to go over the SchrŲdinger's cat paradox.

Idc why they weren't convicted, it's the prosecutions job to do that.

Shoot, of course it can make mistakes, but if the Rittenhouse kid is granted his freedom, I doubt he cares.

I think the law is about what you can prove, that is what I think. I'm not here to go over the SchrŲdinger's cat paradox.
    I work in the law, and I assure you, there's a lot more that goes into it than simply what you can prove.

Lol the kid is still allowed to defend himself regardless of the terms in which placed everyone in said situation.

You don't have to just let people assault you.
    You also donít have to go to protests/riots with an illegal gun. Lifeís full of choices.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I work in the law, and I assure you, there's a lot more that goes into it than simply what you can prove.
    So did some other guy, further up in the thread. But if it's not Wisconsin law, meh.

You also donít have to go to protests/riots with an illegal gun. Lifeís full of choices.
    Agreed. But once there, you are still allowed to protect yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....but I guess when you're a cowardly child that can't handle yourself with just your hands and feet, immediately escalating to kill shots is the way to go.
    Looky here. We've got a pure blood Rambo that can handle himself against a gun with his hands and feet. You're so badass.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I quoted verbatim Wisconsin's self defense law, if you don't like it, take it up with the state lol
    It doesnt apply

Or, you just don't have to riot.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    It doesnt apply
    Lol how not?

16. 09-11-2020, 10:21 PM
    Reason
    Insults - Rush