Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 365 of 394 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 5905
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Okay. I get it. Being chased gives one the right to kill.
    Does being chased by someone with a pistol in their hand?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

nvm
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Who exactly did Rittenhouse kill that had a pistol in their hand?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Havenít really followed this since the first few days after it happened but have a few questions.

Was the weapon he was carrying illegal for a minor to own?
    Was it illegal for him to be open carrying a weapon?
    Didnít he travel from out of state to be there and is it legal to transport that weapon across state lines for use by a minor?
    He said he was there as a medic, is he a licensed medic?

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Havenít really followed this since the first few days after it happened but have a few questions.

Was the weapon he was carrying illegal for a minor to own?
    Was it illegal for him to be open carrying a weapon?
    Didnít he travel from out of state to be there and is it legal to transport that weapon across state lines for use by a minor?
    He said he was there as a medic, is he a licensed medic?
    Does any of that get rid of his right to self defense? The answer is a resounding no.

Does any of that give him the right to play judge, jury, and executioner?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Does any of that give him the right to play judge, jury, and executioner?
    By the letter of the law I shared, he was well within his right to defend himself, yes.

Ik it goes against your liberal beliefs, but I mean who cares? lol you can always just keep crying about it, I suppose.

I'm sure we'll get some sensationalism filled response though such as "oh no, a lunge" lol dude has zero clue about this topic so continues to cop out from key debate points lulz

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    By the letter of the law I shared, he was well within his right to defend himself, yes.

Ik it goes against your liberal beliefs, but I mean who cares? lol you can always just keep crying about it, I suppose.

I'm sure we'll get some sensationalism filled response though such as "oh no, a lunge" lol dude has zero clue about this topic so continues to cop out from key debate points lulz
    Last I checked there are means of self defense that aren't quite so final as shooting someone to death.

....but I guess when you're a cowardly child that can't handle yourself with just your hands and feet, immediately escalating to kill shots is the way to go.

Last I checked there are means of self defense that aren't quite so final as shooting someone to death.
    In each given situation, is what?

He had the gun, that's what he used, what do you suggest?

No sensationalism, no partisan of "oh he shouldn't been there".

Guy 1, guy 2, guy 3? What should he have did? In the heat of moment, with adrenaline rushing, try to put yourself there and be reasonable.

What was the kid to do, to defend himself but appease those that said he went to far with the force? A legit answer.

Well gee, I guess he could have used his hands to throw punches or his feet to run. I'm sure you'll tell us all why he had no choice but to shoot and kill though.

Well gee, I guess he could have used his hands to throw punches or his feet to run. I'm sure you'll tell us all why he had no choice but to shoot and kill though.
    He did run, in every situation, ya guy [emoji23]

You literally wanted this cat to square up with a mob of people, you do not really believe that LOL no on is actually that obtuse.

He did run, in every situation, ya guy [emoji23]

You literally wanted this cat to square up with a mob of people, you do not really believe that LOL no on is actually that obtuse.
    He ran....and then shot and killed people like a coward. Of course, you'll continue defending him no matter what.

He ran....and then shot and killed people like a coward. Of course, you'll continue defending him no matter what.
    You're not gonna box people trying to take your gun lol I'm sorry but no one with a rational mind thinks like that.

Anyway, let's pivot from the Rittenhouse twerp.

In the Myles Garrett/Mason Rudolph debacle, you do not believe Garrett was justified to bonk Rudolph on the head with his own helmet?

I do. Garrett defended himself against an attack [emoji1745]

In each given situation, is what?

He had the gun, that's what he used, what do you suggest?

No sensationalism, no partisan of "oh he shouldn't been there".

Guy 1, guy 2, guy 3? What should he have did? In the heat of moment, with adrenaline rushing, try to put yourself there and be reasonable.

What was the kid to do, to defend himself but appease those that said he went to far with the force? A legit answer.
    He shouldn't have been engaged in gang activity. You can call it mob action if you prefer because he's white. Either way you have a highly distorted take on what actually happened.