Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 364 of 394 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 5905
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I hope at some point people can move past where I'm from, when it has no impact on what is being discussed.

would Kyle Rittenhouse have been better to have simply stayed home, absolutely. even wanting to protect businesses, help protesters, and no intent to actually use the gun he brought for protection.. he still wasn't necessary to be there.

but he was there, and like anyone there he had a right to defend himself when confronted.
    One can defend themselves without using deadly force. You're just sticking up for the cowardly kid because he's a warped and obsessed Trump follower, just like you.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

black lives should matter. nobody should target anyone for being black.

can you say the same thing for police? they are targeted for nothing other than being police, innocent police who have done nothing, attacked or even gunned down for nothing.

damn right blue lives exist, and blue lives also matter.
    Nope

A profession and a race are not comparable. Black people don't get to take their uniforms off at the end of the day.

Blue Lives do not exist
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

if this is your thought then you haven't been paying attention.

I do read the stories, including what I have provided. my point for months/years is the morons across America that do not read past the headlines. they are influenced based on the headline, which is why it should be important how headlines are done. sadly there are far too many people that are like this.
    Yeah, you come across as this person. You can say “morons across America” as many times as you want but on this site nobody displays this behaviour more prominently than you.

^^^^

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

do I support the entire organization? no. why would I with some of the examples I have seen from people literally affiliated with the organization.
    This is what I'm talking about. Why do you always put a qualifier in? I get it: you don't support the entire organization.

But do you support the organization in general?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I mentioned the lunge, smart guy. In fact, you quoted me mentioning it.
    the first reply I quoted you mention a plastic bag.

I also highlighted gunfire.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

One can defend themselves without using deadly force. You're just sticking up for the cowardly kid because he's a warped and obsessed Trump follower, just like you.
    maybe he should have used his secret ninja skills or did some Matrix type moves.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Nope

A profession and a race are not comparable. Black people don't get to take their uniforms off at the end of the day.

Blue Lives do not exist
    that doesn't mean police are any less targeted, try again.

does it bother you that people want to say the lives of police officers matter.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Yeah, you come across as this person. You can say “morons across America” as many times as you want but on this site nobody displays this behaviour more prominently than you.
    except for the fact that I just said "I do read the stories".

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the first reply I quoted you mention a plastic bag.

I also highlighted gunfire.
    No ****. The second reply you quoted mentioned the lunge. So the little coward was frightened by unrelated gunfire, a plastic bag, and a lunge.

What's your point (if any)?

maybe he should have used his secret ninja skills or did some Matrix type moves.
    Or how about this: maybe he shouldn't have had a gun in that setting at all and maybe he shouldn't have killed anyone.

No ****. The second reply you quoted mentioned the lunge. So the little coward was frightened by unrelated gunfire, a plastic bag, and a lunge.

What's your point (if any)?
    the plastic bag had nothing to do with it.

he was being chased before any shots were fired.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the plastic bag had nothing to do with it.

he was being chased before any shots were fired.
    Okay. I get it. Being chased gives one the right to kill.

except for the fact that I just said "I do read the stories".
    Do you really read them though? For example the article you posted about the author who admitted he didn’t know what’s true in his book. If you read the article you would know he didn’t actually say that and there’s quote from him saying he stands by everything he put in the book. Why haven’t you posted that article in the media bias thread? There’s more of it in that title and article then what you usually claim as media bias. Or the numerous times myself and others have posted articles that show what you are saying is false and you straight up say you aren’t going to waste your time reading that. Or the times you post a link, pick out one line that fits your agenda but ignore that the whole article actually contradicts your argument. Or the times you post some tweet as “proof” that you’re right when all it’s showing is that someone else has the same opinion.

that doesn't mean police are any less targeted, try again.

does it bother you that people want to say the lives of police officers matter.
    Cops make a choice, black people do not

Blue lives don't exist. Black oppression is 24/7. Putting on a uniform and acting like a ******* is a personal choice.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>