Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 363 of 394 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 5905
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Says the guy who bases his opinion off of click bait headlines without reading what’s in them because according to you, “the headline is all that matters”. Until the time you show the ability to process facts instead of regurgitating tweets and headlines you really have no place calling anyone gullible.
    What do you base your opinion off canadian? Reasons and feelings?

I pray everday that these democrat run cities lose all they're police force and that these idiots who are part of Antifa and BLM can later cry, whine and ***** when they need the police and none of them are around to help. So keep chanting that you don't need the police because when that day comes that you do need the police to save your sorry butt is the day I will be laughing mine off. And also what's with these people who want to defund the police but the minute something happens to them they scream POLICE POLICE! So which is it you only seem to like the Police when it benefits you but when it comes to others their Racist?

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What do you base your opinion off canadian? Reasons and feelings?
    A combination of what’s actually in the articles and facts. You should give it a try sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this could also be said for thousands of protesters and counter protesters.

America would be much better off if everyone associated with or that supports Antifa was to never be involved in any of this protesting. protesting would have been much more peaceful and maybe actually gotten positive media attention to actually help.
    Ah yes, but Kyle is in jail for killing two people and shooting another when he should have been learning algebra and trying to bang chicks. That's on him and his mom

America would be better off if mothers didnt drive their sons to neighboring states to shoot some people up, but alas, here we are

You are absolutely obsessed with media coverage in another country. It's like a meth addiction. Very ****ing weird
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 09-11-2020 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Ah yes, but Kyle is in jail for killing two people and shooting another when he should have been learning algebra and trying to bang chicks. That's on him and his mom

America would be better off if mothers didnt drive their sons to neighboring states to shoot some people up, but alas, here we are

You are absolutely obsessed with media coverage in another country. It's like a meth addiction. Very ****ing weird
    It's almost as if the kid had rights or something, guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Of course he's entitled to due process but he's been charged so in jail he sits.

What makes you think he doesn't have rights?

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    DUMB

Blue lives don't exist

black lives should matter. nobody should target anyone for being black.

can you say the same thing for police? they are targeted for nothing other than being police, innocent police who have done nothing, attacked or even gunned down for nothing.

damn right blue lives exist, and blue lives also matter.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ahh yes, the right to defend one's self against angry words and a plastic bag via ending people's lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    OMG....a lunge!?! That must have been terrifying. Good thing he killed the lunger.
    was it a plastic bag that lunged at him, oh wait no it wasn't.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/u...ing-video.html

First shooting

While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But never "I support BLM (period)".

I don't care about admitting you support what they want. I believe you say you support what they want, I don't believe you do.

But the main point is: you don't support BLM. You CAN support BLM. You support what BLM WANTS. But that isn't supporting BLM.

My logic makes perfect sense. If you support BLM you say "I support BLM". You do not say "I support BLM" therefore you do not support BLM. It's really simple actually.
    sure it's simple for you because you refuse to believe what I have said.

what is "Black Lives Matter" and what does that even mean?

do I support the movement and want for equality? yes.

anyone of any race should be treated the same, and often that isn't happening.

do I support the entire organization? no. why would I with some of the examples I have seen from people literally affiliated with the organization.

I do support some of people with BLM that are doing good, that are going about things in a way that can actually help. I applaud those people and hope they continue their good work. they can be acknowledged for what they do, while those abusing BLM or doing wrong/saying wrong can also be acknowledged and not supported.

nobody should support BLM leader saying then we will burn down this system.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-...rn-down-system
    "I said," Newsome told the host, "if this country doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking ... figuratively. I could be speaking literally. It's a matter of interpretation.
    nobody should be calling for anything like this, this wording/rhetoric is wrong, whether it's BLM leader, protesters, counter protesters, hateful groups, Trump, Republicans, Democrats, media, nobody.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Says the guy who bases his opinion off of click bait headlines without reading what’s in them because according to you, “the headline is all that matters”. Until the time you show the ability to process facts instead of regurgitating tweets and headlines you really have no place calling anyone gullible.
    if this is your thought then you haven't been paying attention.

I do read the stories, including what I have provided. my point for months/years is the morons across America that do not read past the headlines. they are influenced based on the headline, which is why it should be important how headlines are done. sadly there are far too many people that are like this.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post

I hope at some point people can move past where I'm from, when it has no impact on what is being discussed.

would Kyle Rittenhouse have been better to have simply stayed home, absolutely. even wanting to protect businesses, help protesters, and no intent to actually use the gun he brought for protection.. he still wasn't necessary to be there.

but he was there, and like anyone there he had a right to defend himself when confronted.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I pray everday that these democrat run cities lose all they're police force and that these idiots who are part of Antifa and BLM can later cry, whine and ***** when they need the police and none of them are around to help. So keep chanting that you don't need the police because when that day comes that you do need the police to save your sorry butt is the day I will be laughing mine off. And also what's with these people who want to defund the police but the minute something happens to them they scream POLICE POLICE! So which is it you only seem to like the Police when it benefits you but when it comes to others their Racist?
    I wonder: to whom are you directing this generous prayer?

Oh, and you might actually try to learn what “defunding the police” means before your next prayer session.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

was it a plastic bag that lunged at him, oh wait no it wasn't.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/u...ing-video.html
    I mentioned the lunge, smart guy. In fact, you quoted me mentioning it.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

if this is your thought then you haven't been paying attention.

I do read the stories, including what I have provided. my point for months/years is the morons across America that do not read past the headlines. they are influenced based on the headline, which is why it should be important how headlines are done. sadly there are far too many people that are like this.
    Your hypocrisy is staggering.