Follow us on Twitter

Page 362 of 394 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 5905
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    DUMB

Blue lives don't exist
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I do. My goal is to be like a white republican from the sixties.

Isnt that yours too?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Heck no, my goal is to be apolitical, that's just not reality. So i just try to stay in the center. If the left has an idea I agree with, I support it. If the right has an idea I agree with, I support it. If neither side makes sense, I try to sift through both their propaganda and find something that makes sense to me.

For example:

I do not exercise my 2nd amendment, but I support others that do.

I do not use cannabis but I support it's legalization, especially for medicinal uses (some states have this, but I mean on a federal level) as well as industrial hemp cultivation (although I think this happened 2 years ago, just need the DEA and FDA to get on board).

I personally believe a huge issue in this country is too many people only support what they partake in, and I think that's kind of a simpleton mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Heck no, my goal is to be apolitical, that's just not reality. So i just try to stay in the center. If the left has an idea I agree with, I support it. If the right has an idea I agree with, I support it. If neither side makes sense, I try to sift through both their propaganda and find something that makes sense to me.

For example:

I do not exercise my 2nd amendment, but I support others that do.

I do not use cannabis but I support it's legalization, especially for medicinal uses (some states have this, but I mean on a federal level) as well as industrial hemp cultivation (although I think this happened 2 years ago, just need the DEA and FDA to get on board).

I personally believe a huge issue in this country is too many people only support what they partake in, and I think that's kind of a simpleton mindset.
    I'm the opposite. I oppose things that even I partake in.

What's the opposite of simpleton?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nobody should refer to him as some hero, but he had a right to defend himself.
    Ahh yes, the right to defend one's self against angry words and a plastic bag via ending people's lives.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

he was lunged at after hearing gun fire.
    OMG....a lunge!?! That must have been terrifying. Good thing he killed the lunger.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

delete
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I'm the opposite. I oppose things that even I partake in.

What's the opposite of simpleton?

MLK Jr, I think [emoji1745]

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    OMG....a lunge!?! That must have been terrifying. Good thing he killed the lunger.
    Per usual, another absolutely clueless post.

You know what they say: imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Says the guy that said he understands why 911 happened.
    Decades of middle eastern interference by the US?

your logic doesn't make sense.

I can support Trump despite not agreeing with everything he says or does.

I can support Black Lives Matter despite not agreeing with everything they say or do.

I've worded it multiple different ways, that I support what BLM wants, but none of it is good enough for you because you wouldn't want to admit that I support what they want.
    But never "I support BLM (period)".

I don't care about admitting you support what they want. I believe you say you support what they want, I don't believe you do.

But the main point is: you don't support BLM. You CAN support BLM. You support what BLM WANTS. But that isn't supporting BLM.

My logic makes perfect sense. If you support BLM you say "I support BLM". You do not say "I support BLM" therefore you do not support BLM. It's really simple actually.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    MLK Jr, I think [emoji1745]
    Ah. So I guess technically that makes me pro mlk.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Ah. So I guess technically that makes me pro mlk.

Precisely! [emoji23]

lol, touche.

90%, stop. this is more left wing trash opinion.

I've seen the media say something about Trump, Trump call it fake news, and then people also involved in the story come out and also say it's not true.

nobody is more gullible than the people that hate Trump, that will believe literally anything the media says against Trump no matter what.

Michael Wolff is someone else that wrote a book, that was believed by anyone that hates Trump, and Wolff himself said that he doesn't know what was true.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mich...ll-true-2018-1
    Says the guy who bases his opinion off of click bait headlines without reading what’s in them because according to you, “the headline is all that matters”. Until the time you show the ability to process facts instead of regurgitating tweets and headlines you really have no place calling anyone gullible.