Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 360 of 394 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 5905
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Guess you're unfamiliar with duty to retreat.

That is not what the law states lol this is verbatim what Wisconsin law states...

"A person is privileged to threaten or intentionally use force against another for the purpose of preventing or terminating what the person reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference with his or her person by such other person. The actor may intentionally use only such force or threat thereof as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference. The actor may not intentionally use force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm unless the actor reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself."

Idk where you studied or practice law, but if the answer to 1 or both of those isn't Wisconsin, then ya may wanna consider where the incident took place, in context to your knowledge base.
    Don't attempt to lecture me when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Duty to retreat doesn't apply to the first killing

Not to mention, self defense still needs to be proportional. A bag doesn't equal a gun. A bag is not lethal nor a weapon I don't know how to explain that to you any more simply.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Don't attempt to lecture me when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Duty to retreat doesn't apply to the first killing

Not to mention, self defense still needs to be proportional. A bag doesn't equal a gun. A bag is not lethal nor a weapon I don't know how to explain that to you any more simply.
    I'll go by what the letter of the law, where the incident took place, thanks for your expertise though!

To what end? lol

A mass shooter does not stop shooting and runaway... He would mow anyone and everyone down and there would be more than 3 people shot, all of which intiated thw engagement, after giving chase.
    Mass shooters can definitely switch positions.

Also, you're looking at the story from the outside in and after the fact. You have to consider the perspective at that time and moment.

For example, if a muslim guy in a turban starting waving an ak 47 around in th4 middle of the mall and he shoots someone trying to subdue him, you wouldnt be playing psd Johnny cokrin in here would you? You'd be talking abou6 how reasonable it was for someone to react to him as a threat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Mass shooters can definitely switch positions.

Also, you're looking at the story from the outside in and after the fact. You have to consider the perspective at that time and moment.

For example, if a muslim guy in a turban starting waving an ak 47 around in th4 middle of the mall and he shoots someone trying to subdue him, you wouldnt be playing psd Johnny cokrin in here would you? You'd be talking abou6 how reasonable it was for someone to react to him as a threat.

Not similar situations at all, but nice reach.

As stated before, idc if Spud Webb, Hulk Hogan or Marvin the Martin were holding that AR-15. My stance would be the same.

Yes you would, Mr Bojangles.
    As per usual, another absolutely clueless post.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    As per usual, another absolutely clueless post.
    Of yours, yes.

Not similar situations at all, but nice reach.

As stated before, idc if Spud Webb, Hulk Hogan or Marvin the Martin were holding that AR-15. My stance would be the same.
    I know that's what you said, I'm questioning wether it's actually true.

What's the reach?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I know that's what you said, I'm questioning wether it's actually true.

What's the reach?

Zero context.

But if you dislike white people man, that's really not something I can help you with.

Of yours, yes.
    Wow. You're so clever.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    ******** from Liberal media is what you have head buried in while repeating left wing nonsense.

it's remarkable that so many people have become so gullible to literally anything against Trump.

over and over and over, Democrats along with the media can say anything and it's automatically believed.

Democrats and the media have already said that Trump will refuse to leave the White House is he loses, based on nothing, and people just believe it.
    Probably because most of the bad stuff about Trump is true. 90% of the time Trump cries fake news it’s not fake but people eat it up. For example this latest book. Trump called his last book “fake” but then he does 18 interviews with him over 8-9 months (that are recorded) and first thing he does when it’s coming out is call it fake. It’s not. He courts this type of coverage and as soon as he says the word fake his cult dismisses it as fake and accepts any ridiculous excuse made up to explain it. You want gullible, looks in the mirror.

US official claims pressure to downplay intelligence reports https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54096520

Repeated attempts to manipulate and falsify intelligence in order to push agendas and lie to the American people?

When stuff like this comes up day after day for years about Trump and his administration from people on both sides does it get harder to accept the “fake news” narrative?

This will be one of the most corrupt administrations ever.

Holy ****!

Zero context.

But if you dislike white people man, that's really not something I can help you with.
    Wrong. Him taking unloaded semi auto into a crowd and firing IS the context. Someone is dead. That IS the context.

I dont need help with that, but thanks

Wrong. Him taking unloaded semi auto into a crowd and firing IS the context. Someone is dead. That IS the context.

Says the guy that said he understands why 911 happened.

If you have hate in your heart, let it out.

I was gonna say follow MLK Jr's teachings, but he was christian, so guess you dislike him too.

Last edited by NBA all the way; 09-10-2020 at 12:47 AM.