Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 353 of 394 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 5905
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Jesus dude. How many times do people have to regurgitate that they think Trump's a douche but like his policies?

At the least, I've said that 100 times in this site.
    Trump is an *******, but I still support what he has done as President/wants to do as President.

I don't think he has empathy and has trouble showing that he cares. he can be brash and a bully, but still gets things done and that is more important.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Do you guys support these people?

https://twitter.com/yfan914/status/1...513019393?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this is why people don't want to support everything Black Lives Matter, valade16.

this not protesting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if this is how Black Lives Matter protesters are going to act, then they deserve to called out. this should not be supported.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/07/black-...sburgh-diners/

A raucous contingent of Black Lives Matter protesters harassed white diners over the weekend in Pittsburgh, hurling insults before one demonstrator stole a drink off one pair’s table.

Cellphone footage posted on Twitter shows the protesters converge on a restaurant’s outdoor dining area Saturday in the Steel City.

“F–k the white people that built the system,” one demonstrator could be heard yelling at the patrons, some of whom grabbed their belongings and walked away.

The group approached an older man and woman who stayed put, with a female protester clad in a shirt reading “Nazi Lives Don’t Matter” reaching onto their table, grabbing a drink, downing it and walking away as the patrons look on in disbelief.

A second video shows demonstrators smacking a white bicyclist. The protesters then faced off against police outside the home of Mayor Bill Peduto, according to the Pittsburgh Post Gazette.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump is an *******, but I still support what he has done as President/wants to do as President.

I don't think he has empathy and has trouble showing that he cares. he can be brash and a bully, but still gets things done and that is more important.
    So the method in which he does things isn’t a deterrent to your support for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    So the method in which he does things isn’t a deterrent to your support for him?
    if someone is an *******, they should stop being supported entirely? because I imagine there are examples of people on both political sides where this is the case that still get supported.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if this is how Black Lives Matter protesters are going to act, then they deserve to called out. this should not be supported.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/07/black-...sburgh-diners/

apparently some think....well, the protesting we'd been doing didn't get their attention, time to take them on one by one? I don't know, disturbing trend, for sure, as we're seeing more and more of this type of incident....hell, for all they know some of the very people they were harassing had been involved WITH them in protests before
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

if someone is an *******, they should stop being supported entirely? because I imagine there are examples of people on both political sides where this is the case that still get supported.
    He’s well beyond just being an *******. There is a contempt for democracy, criminal behaviour that is brushed aside by his supporters. Continuous lies and misinformation, incompetence due to ego. Support should have a limit. You post all day about how this or that shouldn’t be supported because of the way some people act and then say about Trump that what he is trying to do is more important than his actions. And then you find some ridiculous way to justify it. It’s baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    He’s well beyond just being an *******. There is a contempt for democracy, criminal behaviour that is brushed aside by his supporters. Continuous lies and misinformation, incompetence due to ego. Support should have a limit. You post all day about how this or that shouldn’t be supported because of the way some people act and then say about Trump that what he is trying to do is more important than his actions. And then you find some ridiculous way to justify it. It’s baffling.
    you're not going to influence me with left wing talking points that are more like ******** from anti Trump media.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/black-...100000-damage/

this should be condemned by everyone, especially Black Lives Matter that should not want this associated with them.
    I don’t condemn it. Not until real action is taken.

This is how most social change has occurred over the history of the US. It took riots to get us 8 hour work days and weekends. It took riots to get the civil rights act passed.

If we had a leader who could at least pretend to care instead of using it as a divisive political tactic, he might be able to disperse this on his own.

“We hear you and we will work on new policies to help black Americans and hold officers accountable”. That simple sentence and actually enacting some kind of policy could have done wonders weeks ago.

Instead he’s used a broad brush to paint anyone with BLM as anarchists and blamed democrats as destroying America so he can rally his base and drive support for the election with fear mongering (the only tool left in the Trump campaign toolbox).

you're not going to influence me with left wing talking points that are more like ******** from anti Trump media.
    ******** from Trump is what you have your head buried in while repeating right wing Trump propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Thank you for clearly showing everyone that you have no interest in an honest conversation and no valid rebuttals to anything people here are very rightfully calling you out for.
    Oh. So what you're saying is that you have no interest in an honest conversation and no valid rebuttals? All I did was your own tactics. You keep telling me that I'm a Fox News lap dog even though I've never mentioned them, posted a link to them and never referenced a single thing they've said.

Very nice to see you acknowledge that you're nothing more than a hack.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

nothing wrong with the bold, that should be allowed. it's already happened and I recently showed that.
    You showed a gathering of armed black men in protest, not random black people taking loaded weapons into crowds and firing them. That's different.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Donald Trump being a liar is a talking point?

That is an indisputable fact

What planet do you live on?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

mocking the left isn't nearly as bad as the left physically attacking or harassing Trump supporters.
    ....but when a Trump supporter murders numerous people, you act like he's some sort of hero.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

https://youtu.be/AM-b8P1yj9w

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant