Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 187 of 235 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3523
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I love how the race threads always get hijacked by the racists.

You handful of people know who you are.
    Nah, they're in complete denial down to their very core.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You just posted something from CNN in another thread THIS morning. So you’re fine posting things from CNN if it fits your agenda.

But you didn’t post this.
    is it really surprising to you that some of the time CNN can get things right and other times they don't. at this point you can't refuse to see this.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Were they throwing rocks? Weird, the article you linked said they were passing rocks

I have no idea what they were going to do with the rocks and neither do you, bill barr or Donald Trump
    don't be naive.

Special, did you look up what the CDC classifies as tear gas? Line to change your stance that they didn't use tear gas on peaceful protesters (minus one for throwing a bottle)?
    should they have used whatever it is they used? lets say no. so answer this, what could they have done differently to disperse the crowd?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is it really surprising to you that some of the time CNN can get things right and other times they don't. at this point you can't refuse to see this.
    Well they got this right. CNN was correct, White Supremacists did try to pose as Antifa. And you saw the tweet, and you knew they did this, but you did not post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Noted several times on several threads. It is exactly what the system is designed to do.
    I know. Some people don't.

don't be naive.

should they have used whatever it is they used? lets say no. so answer this, what could they have done differently to disperse the crowd?
    How am I the naive one? You're basing your line of thinking off the unsubstantiated word from an anonymous person within a highly politicized justice department that people were passing rocks and one bottle may or may not have been thrown. Maybe you're the naive one?

Maybe they should have allowed the crowd to disperse on their instead of tear gassing them all so the president could take a photo op with an upside down bible

How am I the naive one? You're basing your line of thinking off the unsubstantiated word from an anonymous person within a highly politicized justice department that people were passing rocks and one bottle may or may not have been thrown. Maybe you're the naive one?

Maybe they should have allowed the crowd to disperse on their instead of tear gassing them all so the president could take a photo op with an upside down bible
    riots going on all across America with rioters literally using rocks (with other tools/weapons), but these people with rocks were going to use them for something completely different?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well they got this right. CNN was correct, White Supremacists did try to pose as Antifa. And you saw the tweet, and you knew they did this, but you did not post it.
    I'm sorry that in this case I didn't give credit to CNN for what this exposed that some white supremacists have been involved in the rioting and chaos in America.

this happening doesn't eliminate other people much more involved in the rioting and chaos.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

riots going on all across America with rioters literally using rocks (with other tools/weapons), but these people with rocks were going to use them for something completely different?
    How do you even know there was rocks being passed around at this certain peaceful protest? How come they didn't gas other protesters? Do you have any evidence of rocks being "passed around"?
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 06-06-2020 at 10:22 AM.

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

How do you even know there was rocks being passed around at this certain peaceful protest? How come they didn't gas other protesters? Do you have any evidence of rocks being "passed around"?
    Someone said it [emoji2373]. Plus if there is any hint of improper behavior on the part of the protesters the proper response is a extreme act of aggression against everyone present.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-06-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'm sorry that in this case I didn't give credit to CNN for what this exposed that some white supremacists have been involved in the rioting and chaos in America.

this happening doesn't eliminate other people much more involved in the rioting and chaos.
    But it does make everyone wonder why you have avoided posting any stories about involvement from white nationalists.

you already agreed they were passing rocks.

They were passing rocks. Your article says none were thrown. Can people not pass rocks? As for the bottle, forgive me if I don't take one of Bill Barr's minions making a vague claim like this. The fact of the matter is, the government used force to remove peaceful (except for people passing rocks) protesters all so Trump could get a photo op in. It's ****ing disgusting
    the article I posted from absnews said law enforcement official said "members of the crowd were seen passing rocks between each other"

nobody needs rocks to peacefully protest.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But it does make everyone wonder why you have avoided posting any stories about involvement from white nationalists.
    I already told you, I was not aware that white supremacists had any involvement in this rioting.

even if I had paid more attention to what CNN was saying, they shouldn't have any credibility when it comes to what groups of people are or are not doing. from what I've seen CNN is more interested in pushing that it;s been mostly protesting as if rioting isn't much of a big deal at all. they're more interested in politics and being divisive that simply reporting the news and wanting to help America.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I already told you, I was not aware that white supremacists had any involvement in this rioting.

even if I had paid more attention to what CNN was saying, they shouldn't have any credibility when it comes to what groups of people are or are not doing. from what I've seen CNN is more interested in pushing that it;s been mostly protesting as if rioting isn't much of a big deal at all. they're more interested in politics and being divisive that simply reporting the news and wanting to help America.
    And as we already established, you absolutely did know about this incident from the tweet you posted.

You also haven’t posted or even commented on my post about the 3 white nationalists arrested in Vegas. There is zero chance you haven’t seen any news articles about it.

These articles are critical of white nationalists, and you are going out of your way to not post them. Why?

And as we already established, you absolutely did know about this incident from the tweet you posted.

You also haven’t posted or even commented on my post about the 3 white nationalists arrested in Vegas. There is zero chance you haven’t seen any news articles about it.

These articles are critical of white nationalists, and you are going out of your way to not post them. Why?
    if white nationalists are involved here then that is terrible and they deserve to be held accountable.

do you want to say the same thing about Antifa?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯