Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 182 of 232 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 3479
    Hmm so no intel saying Antifa is doing a damn thing.

https://www.thenation.com/article/ac....co/Nh2RNTO1NK

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    So if he condemns the mistreatment of peaceful protesters you're going to be a fan of him?

I'm not making excuses for Trump, I can't stand Trump and I think he's a waste of a human, but more people spreading things that are not true as if they are facts doesn't help our society either.
    The fact that we all know heís not going to condemn the mistreatment or peaceful protestors is why people arenít a fan of him.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    When they take the action to clear it out, there is a photo op by the POTUS, other politicians are defending/bashing the clearing to make way for the POTUS doing it and so on speaking their minds. With most acknowledging the obvious, he could easily stop it all by just coming out and saying it was wrong they did it given this specific situation.

Logically why do you think he hasn't come out and said it given all of the above? Not like court of law 100% but just give any reason all of this is happening and he would sit and not say anything if he ACTUALLY did think it was wrong?
    Because he's an ***?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You know I didn't say or infer that. If you're going to reply to me "at least say something".
    Yeah, that one was a bit of a joke, but I thought you'd get it.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think the point that he wanted to take this walk and take this photo. Before he even made the speech is was decided that to make sure he got want he wanted a act of unprovoked aggression was going to need to take place. Since it was done for him yes he should apologize and take some responsibility for it. And yes if he did things like that people wouldnít hate him so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably true, but the question is was it done at his order or his request or was it the secret service following protocols or was it the police doing something they thought was needed bu was not by order or request at all.

It's also possible Trump STILL doesn't know that narrative, that he ordered peaceful protesters to be gassed for his photo op, so the lack of an apology wouldn't be his fault but the fault of a staffer who kept him in the dark.

Chances are he ordered he wanted to go, they followed procedure, and he's happy with the result and is perfectly fine with the great unwashed who didn't follow ordered being abused for being in his way.

I actually asked him to clarify himself and he refused. Dude just wants to spread empty nonsense without interruption and then demonize others for calling him out on it.

It's cool. I know he has free reign over this forum. Not going to let that stop me from posting what I feel like posting.
    What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The fact that we all know heís not going to condemn the mistreatment or peaceful protestors is why people arenít a fan of him.
    The list of reasons to dislike Trump is a really long list

Yeah, that one was a bit of a joke, but I thought you'd get it.
    Might want to work on your "jokes".

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Probably true, but the question is was it done at his order or his request or was it the secret service following protocols or was it the police doing something they thought was needed bu was not by order or request at all.

It's also possible Trump STILL doesn't know that narrative, that he ordered peaceful protesters to be gassed for his photo op, so the lack of an apology wouldn't be his fault but the fault of a staffer who kept him in the dark.

Chances are he ordered he wanted to go, they followed procedure, and he's happy with the result and is perfectly fine with the great unwashed who didn't follow ordered being abused for being in his way.
    Keep making excuses for him.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Use your brain. I know you can put it together.

Keep making excuses for him.
    I don't care about Trump and am not making excuses. I think people are assuming he's more in control than he is.

Dont get too caught up in spiffy. You will fall into a convo with fnk level relentlessness directed solely toward you.

lol, not even hating, just telling you tho. Step into that vortex if you please..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Because he's an ***?
    Sure, which is why people think he had people cleared for the photo op. People were cleared, he had a photo op, he is an obvious *** that isn't showing any remorse/empathy or apologizing...

Why would anyone start making excuses for him is the question?

I don't care about Trump and am not making excuses. I think people are assuming he's more in control than he is.
    Yup. They shaking the fence at the White House. He got police chief asking him to keep his mouth shut. Today he tweeted something about peace in Minneapolis and in parenthesis said thanks trump, lmao. He ain't in control of ****.

This is getting pretty bad pretty quick.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I don't care about Trump and am not making excuses.
    Whatever you say.