Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 179 of 236 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3537
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this describes Antifa. you don't have to like it but it fits.

this would and should go for any people whether they are a group or not including KKK, Black Panthers, and anyone else that wants violence.
    Black Panthers? Are you kidding me? They were not and are not a terrorist organization.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    A president who gases his own citizens...
    Obviously...

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Should fascists be considered terrorists?
    fascism is philosophy, a follower of a philosophy who does it without violence against civilians would not be a terrorist. If a fascist attacks people in general to make them afraid then yes they would then be a terrorist.

Historically some terrorists were fascists, not all fascists were terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sure, buddy. I have no problem with people arming themselves but as per usual, you come off as an over-dramatic lunatic.
    That's the entire 2A movement...that's how they sound to the rest of us.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    It's not hypocrisy to decry violence against peaceful protesters while calling for rioters/looters to be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    The US just gave enough money to corporations/big businesses and the super wealthy to give 100k to everyone in this country. (This was true a month ago. Probably worse now)

This IS the fall of the US. Sure, I hope I'm wrong. But it's only going to get worse and worse. We're going to be paying it back for them for generations. Unless its FORCED to stop by regulatory policies.

The poor and minorities have known how to awful it is for quite a while. Hopefully the rest of the country catches on.

Voting would work if the system wasnt rigged with the electoral college, gerrymandering, super pacs, polling places closing, felons not allowed to vote,etc.
    They TALKED about giving out enough money to give every citizen of the US $100k, but that didn't pass. It's closer to $5500 per person so far. That's $1.8T / 330M people.

The House passed an additional $3.5T in the HEROES act, which if it passes the Senate will increase that number to $16000 per person.

The primary system that lets the parties straight up select the candidate for you is the real issue with our election system.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Did Obama ever use tear gas on his own citizens all for a photo op with a Bible?
    How do you prove something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    They TALKED about giving out enough money to give every citizen of the US $100k, but that didn't pass. It's closer to $5500 per person so far. That's $1.8T / 330M people.

The House passed an additional $3.5T in the HEROES act, which if it passes the Senate will increase that number to $16000 per person.

The primary system that lets the parties straight up select the candidate for you is the real issue with our election system.
    They were funneling trillions into the stock market to artificially inflate it ... when will people realize the stock market is not the economy?

It's so broken that the rich will come out of this even richer.

Click here to register!

They were funneling trillions into the stock market to artificially inflate it ... when will people realize the stock market is not the economy?

The rich always come out of a recession or other disaster richer than when they went in. They sell their stocks at a high and buy them back at a low. They turn the same amount of money into more ownership of the economy.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    How do you prove something like that?
    Its widespread common knowledge that the police have been shooting rubber bullets, teargassing, and being physically forceful with peaceful protests across the country.

Why would it need to be proven? There have been numerous stories about it since it happened?

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The rich always come out of a recession or other disaster richer than when they went in. They sell their stocks at a high and buy them back at a low. They turn the same amount of money into more ownership of the economy.
    Yeah. It's really messed up.

Click here to register!

Yeah. It's really messed up.
    Earlier I wrote that the system is broken.

I was wrong. Itís not broken; it was built that way.

The rich always come out richer.

Its widespread common knowledge that the police have been shooting rubber bullets, teargassing, and being physically forceful with peaceful protests across the country.

Why would it need to be proven? There have been numerous stories about it since it happened?
    But that wasn't the whole statement.

1. The police are not under Trump's direct command.
    2. The statement was essentially that Trump had people gassed so he could get a photo with a bible. There are several things there ... were people gassed on Trump's direct order? Did Trump give that order just so he could get a photo with a bible?

That's not what you said.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!