Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 158 of 172 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2574
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Is that Fezzik?

Actually, you can assault anybody you want to assault.

I've said before the far right is worse than the far left. racism is far worse than any other violence, but one should also still not ignore the far left. violence is also more than death.

I have also said before Trump shouldn't have the rhetoric that he does.

whether something reaches the level of disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if that is true. if Trump had literally grabbed women by the ***** then that would be disgusting. if he forcibly kissed women, that would be disgusting.
    I wouldn't be surprised if there are things I'm not even thinking of right now that are also related.
    Racism is far worse than any violence?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I mean, if you don't think that people were upset that a black man was elected president, I don't know what to tell you
    There's a big difference between being upset and being physically violent.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    There's a big difference between being upset and being physically violent.
    I found it stranger when people thought that just because Obama was black he'd be particularly good at the job. And that's coming from someone who predicted he'd be a future president in 2001 after seeing him speak as an Illinois State Senator.

Race doesn't make you better or worse at a job, to think otherwise is actually racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I found it stranger when people thought that just because Obama was black he'd be particularly good at the job. And that's coming from someone who predicted he'd be a future president in 2001 after seeing him speak as an Illinois State Senator.

Race doesn't make you better or worse at a job, to think otherwise is actually racist.
    Oh yeah, I def rolled my eyes at all the Facebook posts of people dancing in the streets on the night of Obama's election and such. Sure, it's great that the American public was open and comfortable with a black man becoming President but I had zero expectations of him being anything more than a lying, self serving, career politician.

I found it stranger when people thought that just because Obama was black he'd be particularly good at the job.
    You found that stranger than the birther movement? thats stupid

People thought Obama would have a perspective of a minority that every old white man that has ever been president could never relate to.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I get that you want to lump it all together because that supports your side that it's the right that is worse.
    again violence is more than death.

people should be able to separate the far left/far right from others who are not extremists.

Mr Kenny Powders, Bramaca, WES445, mngopher35, valade16, spliff(TONE), GGGGG-Men, nastynice, come on in, anyone else.. look at the face of the picture I posted. he didn't die so it can't be included in data related deaths, but clearly he was attacked.
    was what happened to him okay because he deserved it, or was it wrong?

I would like an answer from the names I mentioned, but that would surprise me. I'm not expecting much, but it would be nice for people to be bipartisan and against violence.
    Haha, answer for what? So if some random guy gets beat up by other random guys for being a trump supporter and nothing more, your natural assumption is that we support this unless we type out that we dont?

What kinda ridiculous assumption is that? Now if one of us is defending this, then sure, go to town, go for the gusto. But who did that? Who here said anything that resembles that we support this type of action? What did they say exactly?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I would say obama 08 was the election I actually legitimately cared about who won. I definitely wanted him to win. To come from slavery to having a black president, for majority of this country it may mean nothing, but to a minority that is a very good thing to see. These things take time, and it's only one step (subsequently followed by multiple steps backward, lol), but it was a step in the right direction. I knew it wouldn't actually change anything, but for tens of millions of Americans having a black president really helped changed where they see themselves as being included in the society.

Also, being black DEFINITELY inherently makes him better at particular aspects of the job. Look at trump, he simply lacks an awareness that almost no non white politician would lack.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post

People thought Obama would have a perspective of a minority that every old white man that has ever been president could never relate to.
    Pretty sure you're the first one to bring the birther movement in to this conversation.

so basically what you are saying is that you can take the link that you provided and shove that too. that didn't compare anything so I could just as easily ignore that and call that left wing trash. but I didn't, I acknowledged/accepted them.

I have said multiple times now Trump shouldn't have the rhetoric that he does. let me know when you want to have the same feeling about the other side.
    if Trump's bullying is responsible for people being attacked, then Democrat/left wing/Liberal media bullying is also responsible for people being attacked. remember the whole CNN settled a lawsuit with MAGA hat wearing Nick Sandmann.

I didn't say I follow Don Jr, I said I it's simply something I see when browsing something like Don Jr's twitter. I can browse through the time line of multiple different people, whether it's from the right or even the left like people with CNN. I laugh sometime reading through people like Brian Stelter.

it's also not Trump fueling all this violence. I have to assume you didn't mean it this way because it would stupid to think it's all Trump's fault. if not then that is part of the problem.

Rush edited WES445's without editing what you quoted. I can only hope that WES445 didn't mean he would cheer violence.
    I didnít say the incidents didnít happen. I said that you claiming that because your article lists more incidents means itís definitive proof that stuff is happening to the right more is not actually proof. Itís just two articles listing some incidents for each side. You have a very low bar for burden of proof when youíre trying to make a point but require a ridiculous amount of proof from anyone with a different perspective. The second article I posted actually did have the comparison for both sides and paints a different picture to the one you present.

I have actually sent emails or talked to both my provincial and federal reps when they have gone too far into political grandstanding and said to just shut up and do their job. And they are people I voted for. Have you ever done that? Once again, I think you should send a message to them expressing your displeasure with Trumps rhetoric. If you seriously cared about the violence you wouldnít think twice about it. Heís the trigger. If Trump showed any real leadership and restraint in his rhetoric I guarantee the majority of the problems on both sides would start to go away. But we both know that heís not capable of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I didnít say the incidents didnít happen. I said that you claiming that because your article lists more incidents means itís definitive proof that stuff is happening to the right more is not actually proof. Itís just two articles listing some incidents for each side. You have a very low bar for burden of proof when youíre trying to make a point but require a ridiculous amount of proof from anyone with a different perspective. The second article I posted actually did have the comparison for both sides and paints a different picture to the one you present.

I have actually sent emails or talked to both my provincial and federal reps when they have gone too far into political grandstanding and said to just shut up and do their job. And they are people I voted for. Have you ever done that? Once again, I think you should send a message to them expressing your displeasure with Trumps rhetoric. If you seriously cared about the violence you wouldnít think twice about it. Heís the trigger. If Trump showed any real leadership and restraint in his rhetoric I guarantee the majority of the problems on both sides would start to go away. But we both know that heís not capable of that.
    Of course not. He isn't an American citizen, can't vote in American elections, and doesn't care about what is going on with the politics and politicians of his own country.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I mean, if you don't think that people were upset that a black man was elected president, I don't know what to tell you
    I have no doubt people were upset a black man became President. they're not justified. but what did they do about it. there is a difference between people being upset (unjustified) and taking action based on that.

I have no doubt millions of people were upset that Trump won. I can even admit they are allowed to be upset. but nobody is justified in attacking people simply for supporting the President, whether that is Trump or Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Racism is far worse than any violence?
    was what I said confusing? let me see if I can be more clear. racism from white nationalists/KKK/ect (far right) that would also include violence are worse than violence from Antifa (far left).

my point is the far right is worse than the far left.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, answer for what? So if some random guy gets beat up by other random guys for being a trump supporter and nothing more, your natural assumption is that we support this unless we type out that we dont?

What kinda ridiculous assumption is that? Now if one of us is defending this, then sure, go to town, go for the gusto. But who did that? Who here said anything that resembles that we support this type of action? What did they say exactly?
    bold: I have no idea. I don't know what people here are going to support or not.
    when multiple posts are made and people refuse to reply what am I supposed to think?
    in comparison if I'm not emphatic enough against the far right it's concluded that I support them, and that isn't true.

not really. I didn't question the link you and valade16 posted from theguardian.

no chance. can't have unity when the other side has no interest in that. it would take both sides to stop the hateful rhetoric, and I find it hard to believe that Trump and he Democrats and the media have any interest in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Actually, you can assault anybody you want to assault.
    what is the purpose of this. why even bother.

so if some racist white nationalist assaulted a black man for no reason, you would say they can assault anybody they want to assault?
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

was what I said confusing? let me see if I can be more clear. racism from white nationalists/KKK/ect (far right) that would also include violence are worse than violence from Antifa (far left).

my point is the far right is worse than the far left.
    Yes, you literally said "racism is worse than any other violence". Pretty butchered *** way of attempting to express the idea that violence in the name of racism from the far right is worse than violence perpetrated by the far left.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post

Yeah, that's exactly what I said