Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 156 of 172 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2574
  1. #2326
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,670
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    while Trump certainly deserves to be criticized where it's deserving, he doesn't deserve for 24/7 all day hate from the media. certainly people that simply support Trump don't deserve to be hated either. again, Nick Sandmann was attacked by CNN because of their hate, nothing to do with Trump deserving something.




    how many people/incidents to the left were there in the link you and valade16 provided?
    how many people/incidents to the right were there in the link I provided? 389.

    an incident not being criminal doesn't mean it didn't happen.

    I don't actively search for Trump supporters being attacked. it's simply something I see when browsing something like Don Jr's twitter where these incidents are talked about.










    I'm not saying they are comparable.

    this is the type of reply that comes off as simply not caring when Trump supporters are attacked. I'm not saying that is how you feel, but that is what this type of post seems like. again this is not simply disagreeing or harassment, this includes physically attacked leaving people bloodied.

    intolerant bigots that hate the right simply because they support the President of the United States is absolutely wrong.


    if Bernie Sanders supporters are attacked, do you think Trump supporters simply don't care? they should care because it happening to both sides is wrong.
    just like what I have said here these type of attacks would also be wrong. it shouldn't be hard to say random Trump supporters being attacked is wrong. I have a hard time getting people here to agree to that.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/extr...-report-2019-1

  2. #2327
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    A lot of angry white GOP voters who are afraid that they will soon be a minority.

  3. #2328
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30,269
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    thank you for not scrolling past my post.

    what are you alleging, that I don't have a point in what I have posted? I've backed up what I have said with evidence.








    understandable, but it's not just Trump and that is an important point.
    lets remember that Trump himself is attacked on a daily basis. wanting to be a better leader and bring people together can only happen if the other side is interested, and clearly that is not the case.










    you're the troll with an agenda that doesn't care about reality.

    these happened, hundreds of them, and that is reality supported with the evidence. go ahead and count them. every single one in the link I provided is literally listed 1 through 389.

    not all of these are specifically against a person. like this one from February 10, but they still have a connection.

    https://www.times-standard.com/2020/...ir-chair-says/
    lol, I like the dramatic description of what happened at the Humboldt republican headquarters. At the mosque we call that tuesday!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #2329
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Trump is attacked on a daily basis because thatís the environment he has created. He doesnít make attempts to work with people. Itís his way or no way. Any dissent or disagreement is met with attacks. He makes it a full out war of name calling. Heís not a leader, heís a bully. You shouldnít be shocked or outraged when people fight back against a bully
    Trump is attacked on a daily basis because heís an ignorant ***. He is gleeful about his lack of understanding about how things work and encourages his supporters to lap up propaganda rather than facts and as such they are incredibly ignorant and irritating too.

  5. #2330
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,780
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    while Trump certainly deserves to be criticized where it's deserving, he doesn't deserve for 24/7 all day hate from the media. certainly people that simply support Trump don't deserve to be hated either. again, Nick Sandmann was attacked by CNN because of their hate, nothing to do with Trump deserving something.




    how many people/incidents to the left were there in the link you and valade16 provided?
    how many people/incidents to the right were there in the link I provided? 389.

    an incident not being criminal doesn't mean it didn't happen.

    I don't actively search for Trump supporters being attacked. it's simply something I see when browsing something like Don Jr's twitter where these incidents are talked about.
    Iíve seen you say on here that if you wanted you could criticize something from Trumpís Twitter every day. So is it possible that itís not 24/7 hate but deserved criticism? I know his go to response is that itís ďfakeĒ news, left wing media bias but that doesnít mean itís true or that you have to regurgitate it. The guy is toxic. I wish everyone on the left would take the high road so that he couldnít do his Ďbutwhataboutí ******** but toxic people have the ability to pull everyone into the gutter with them.

    So you get this info off Don jrs Twitter? Sounds like an unbiased source for info. Is it possible that this source of right wing propaganda just does a lot of work gathering **** like this? And that the left wing media doesnít blow this **** out of proportion like Don jr does? If actual evidence shows that almost all extremist murders are by right wingers and 4 to 1 Trump inspired criminal acts are by right wingers wouldnít common sense tell you that itís possible that thereís a lot more incidents out there by the right than is in those couple articles?

  6. #2331
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,134

    Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    thank you for not scrolling past my post.

    what are you alleging, that I don't have a point in what I have posted? I've backed up what I have said with evidence.








    understandable, but it's not just Trump and that is an important point.
    lets remember that Trump himself is attacked on a daily basis. wanting to be a better leader and bring people together can only happen if the other side is interested, and clearly that is not the case.










    you're the troll with an agenda that doesn't care about reality.

    these happened, hundreds of them, and that is reality supported with the evidence. go ahead and count them. every single one in the link I provided is literally listed 1 through 389.

    not all of these are specifically against a person. like this one from February 10, but they still have a connection.

    https://www.times-standard.com/2020/...ir-chair-says/
    Lol I used data/facts/quoting the post and context to show you were wrong and ignoring reality etc. and these incidents are irrelevant to what is being pointed out.

    You haven't responded to anything or facts when others also proved you wrong now you just call those proving you wrong trolls... Kinda like what a troll would do, no?

    I never said they didn't happen. You are just whining to whine and push some biased agenda without ever caring about reality, context or facts. I provided facts/reality as did other to prove you wrong then had to quote myself again because you ignored reality/context the first time around. Many people have shown it does happen to others and linked it as I also provided examples so you were clearly wrong. You then admitted you don't even read what is said you just respond with random bs and ignore others.

    Do you have anything to say in regards to anything actually being said/discussed or are you always just going to take this approach then call other people trolls once you are exposed as one yourself by being wrong, ignoring context, admitting to not even reading what you respond to and so on?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mngopher35; 02-17-2020 at 03:00 PM.

  7. #2332
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    thank for something not related and what has already been discussed.

    for one violence is more than death. second the people involved in the attacks I've brought are not extremists.







    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Iíve seen you say on here that if you wanted you could criticize something from Trumpís Twitter every day. So is it possible that itís not 24/7 hate but deserved criticism? I know his go to response is that itís ďfakeĒ news, left wing media bias but that doesnít mean itís true or that you have to regurgitate it. The guy is toxic. I wish everyone on the left would take the high road so that he couldnít do his Ďbutwhataboutí ******** but toxic people have the ability to pull everyone into the gutter with them.

    So you get this info off Don jrs Twitter? Sounds like an unbiased source for info. Is it possible that this source of right wing propaganda just does a lot of work gathering **** like this? And that the left wing media doesnít blow this **** out of proportion like Don jr does? If actual evidence shows that almost all extremist murders are by right wingers and 4 to 1 Trump inspired criminal acts are by right wingers wouldnít common sense tell you that itís possible that thereís a lot more incidents out there by the right than is in those couple articles?
    if you want to talk about bias then everything is bias. it would stupid to think someone/something from the right is biased, but the left is totally fine.

    this guy wasn't killed, but look at his face. take a good look because this is happening, this is a reality that people have to deal with simply for supporting Trump.



    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Manhattan.html
    Badly beaten NYC gallery owner who says he was brutally attacked by a mob of 15 teenagers shouting '******* Trump' for wearing a MAGA hat in Manhattan
    he wasn't just harassed, or just had his hat knocked off, he was attacked.

    it's ridiculous to pretend this isn't happening, or isn't a big deal. do people that think Trump is toxic think this is okay, that people deserve this for supporting Trump??

    when this happens it shouldn't be hard for everyone here to say this was wrong.







    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Lol I used data/facts/quoting the post and context to show you were wrong and ignoring reality etc. and these incidents are irrelevant to what is being pointed out.

    You haven't responded to anything or facts when others also proved you wrong now you just call those proving you wrong trolls... Kinda like what a troll would do, no?

    I never said they didn't happen. You are just whining to whine and push some biased agenda without ever caring about reality, context or facts. I provided facts/reality as did other to prove you wrong then had to quote myself again because you ignored reality/context the first time around. Many people have shown it does happen to others and linked it as I also provided examples so you were clearly wrong. You then admitted you don't even read what is said you just respond with random bs and ignore others.

    Do you have anything to say in regards to anything actually being said/discussed or are you always just going to take this approach then call other people trolls once you are exposed as one yourself by being wrong, ignoring context, admitting to not even reading what you respond to and so on?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    no reality or facts? so I guess that man above with the messed up face isn't real? this is your agenda, you don't care about this reality. your agenda is to try and counter me and you've failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  8. #2333
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,670
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    thank for something not related and what has already been discussed.

    for one violence is more than death. second the people involved in the attacks I've brought are not extremists.









    if you want to talk about bias then everything is bias. it would stupid to think someone/something from the right is biased, but the left is totally fine.

    this guy wasn't killed, but look at his face. take a good look because this is happening, this is a reality that people have to deal with simply for supporting Trump.



    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Manhattan.html


    he wasn't just harassed, or just had his hat knocked off, he was attacked.

    it's ridiculous to pretend this isn't happening, or isn't a big deal. do people that think Trump is toxic think this is okay, that people deserve this for supporting Trump??

    when this happens it shouldn't be hard for everyone here to say this was wrong.









    no reality or facts? so I guess that man above with the messed up face isn't real? this is your agenda, you don't care about this reality. your agenda is to try and counter me and you've failed.
    How is it not related? You wanted instances of acts of violence by the right. I've shown you that all acts of terror in the USA in '18 were committed by the right, not the left. And not by Muslims, either.

  9. #2334
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    How is it not related? You wanted instances of acts of violence by the right. I've shown you that all acts of terror in the USA in '18 were committed by the right, not the left. And not by Muslims, either.
    I also said I'm not talking about the far left/far right.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've read stories about family events like Thanksgiving and Christmas where Liberals and those on the left don't look forward to these if they have to be around Conservatives or people they know support Trump. this is intolerance. the evidence points to Conservatives not being triggered the way Liberals are. this could be why there are more examples/incidents from the left compared from the right. with this I'm not talking about far left/far right.
    no doubt more extremists in America are far right. but a lot of what I've been talking about are not far left (or far right) extremists.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  10. #2335
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,670
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I also said I'm not talking about the far left/far right.



    no doubt more extremists in America are far right. but a lot of what I've been talking about are not far left (or far right) extremists.
    Oh, so you're not talking about it because it hurts your argument when theres been exponentially more deaths attributed to people on the right of the political spectrum.

  11. #2336
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Oh, so you're not talking about it because it hurts your argument when theres been exponentially more deaths attributed to people on the right of the political spectrum.
    I get that you want to lump it all together because that supports your side that it's the right that is worse.
    again violence is more than death.

    people should be able to separate the far left/far right from others who are not extremists.

    Mr Kenny Powders, Bramaca, WES445, mngopher35, valade16, spliff(TONE), GGGGG-Men, nastynice, come on in, anyone else.. look at the face of the picture I posted. he didn't die so it can't be included in data related deaths, but clearly he was attacked.
    was what happened to him okay because he deserved it, or was it wrong?

    I would like an answer from the names I mentioned, but that would surprise me. I'm not expecting much, but it would be nice for people to be bipartisan and against violence.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  12. #2337
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,670
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I get that you want to lump it all together because that supports your side that it's the right that is worse.
    again violence is more than death.

    people should be able to separate the far left/far right from others who are not extremists.

    Mr Kenny Powders, Bramaca, WES445, mngopher35, valade16, spliff(TONE), GGGGG-Men, nastynice, come on in, anyone else.. look at the face of the picture I posted. he didn't die so it can't be included in data related deaths, but clearly he was attacked.
    was what happened to him okay because he deserved it, or was it wrong?

    I would like an answer from the names I mentioned, but that would surprise me. I'm not expecting much, but it would be nice for people to be bipartisan and against violence.
    It's not about supporting one side of the argument or not. You left out the far right/left because your argument goes to ****. Out of your 389 examples, I would like to know how many caused bodily harm. You mentioned one building got vandalized 6 times. Does that count as one incindent or six? Do you think that the far right terrorist who murdered 50 innocent people should be considered one incident...or fifty?

    And no, it's not ok that guy got beat up by 15 teenagers just because he's a Trump supporter. It's disgusting

  13. #2338
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,780
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if you want to talk about bias then everything is bias. it would stupid to think someone/something from the right is biased, but the left is totally fine.

    this guy wasn't killed, but look at his face. take a good look because this is happening, this is a reality that people have to deal with simply for supporting Trump.



    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Manhattan.html


    he wasn't just harassed, or just had his hat knocked off, he was attacked.

    it's ridiculous to pretend this isn't happening, or isn't a big deal. do people that think Trump is toxic think this is okay, that people deserve this for supporting Trump??

    when this happens it shouldn't be hard for everyone here to say this was wrong.
    .
    Didnít say there isnít bias in some of these articles. Iím not the one claiming though that a heavily biased piece that lists 389 incidents is proof that it happens more to one side. If they come out with one that fairly compares incidents on both sides, let me know. Otherwise take the ďour side has it worse than yoursĒ and shove it.

    Also never claimed it wasnít happening (which I believe you have the other way) or said it was justified. But I can certainly see why itís happening. The leader of the US is a divisive, toxic bully who will attack anyone who disagrees with him mercilessly. Anyone who kisses his *** and says good things about him seems to get a free pass. Some people react to that violently which isnít a good thing but you also canít fail to react at all. Canít let a bully walk all over you, thatís certainly not a solution. If youíre really against this violence I think the most direct and effective route is to let Trump know how much his toxic rhetoric is having a negative effect on both sides.

    As you said, you follow Don Jr. on Twitter. Why donít you publicly send him a tweet asking him if he can stop feeding the propaganda machine and ask his dad to get rid of the rhetoric thatís fueling all this violence. Let me know what the replies are like. Iím sure theyíll be as unbiased and supportive as your posts in here.

  14. #2339
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,134
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    thank for something not related and what has already been discussed.

    for one violence is more than death. second the people involved in the attacks I've brought are not extremists.









    if you want to talk about bias then everything is bias. it would stupid to think someone/something from the right is biased, but the left is totally fine.

    this guy wasn't killed, but look at his face. take a good look because this is happening, this is a reality that people have to deal with simply for supporting Trump.



    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Manhattan.html


    he wasn't just harassed, or just had his hat knocked off, he was attacked.

    it's ridiculous to pretend this isn't happening, or isn't a big deal. do people that think Trump is toxic think this is okay, that people deserve this for supporting Trump??

    when this happens it shouldn't be hard for everyone here to say this was wrong.









    no reality or facts? so I guess that man above with the messed up face isn't real? this is your agenda, you don't care about this reality. your agenda is to try and counter me and you've failed.
    Lol no I never said that. You are only proving my point by acting in this manner.

    I have called these incidents bad over and over. You on the other hand have ignored the points being made, admitted to not even reading posts or understanding the context, been completely wrong about the reality of what was happening to others and multiple people had to show you, forced me to reshare the same information all in complete troll form often responding with things I was not actually saying and ignoring everything I was like you did in this post as well. Pure trolling still.



    The extremists on any side using violence against others and so on is always bad. This is very simple and almost everyone here (except you) seems to understand this standard. I get that it can be tough since your standards are mostly based on the teams/identities involved but you don't need to go around asking others if people attacking for being a Trump (or whoever) supporter is wrong. It is every single time just like it is with all other identities (again except for you because you only care a certain way clearly). Other people are not calling out every incident of those in the other examples shared (whether it be terrorism/hate crimes/guardian article etc) because everyone else understands basic concepts when you aren't a troll/bigot towards others.

  15. 02-17-2020, 10:44 PM
    Reason
    Insults - Rush

  16. #2340
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    45,808
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If he keeps it up I will start cheering that it happens.
    Way to let some mindless internet troll make you cheer violence against nearly half the country.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •