Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 150 of 172 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2575
  1. #2236
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,599
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    bad faith? really.

    looks like you hate anyone that supports Trump. that is on you.
    Damn, you are right. Why on God's green earth should we be looking down on people who support an admitted sexual predator, who has been fine by the government for racist practices and fraud?
    What the hell is wrong with us for not joining y'all in supporting Trump the self-proclaim The Chosen One? Where are our morals, our American values?
    Last edited by WES445; 02-12-2020 at 10:29 AM.

  2. #2237
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,508
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    shocking that one can post this about Antifa, are you really trying to defend them.



    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nce-fbi-242235

    Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.
    how about not defending/supporting domestic terrorists and their violence that should be obvious to anyone with the ability to see.







    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Damn, you are right. Why on God's green earth should we be looking down on people who support an admitted sexual predator, who has been fine by the government for racist practices and fraud?
    What the hell is wrong with us for not joining y'all in supporting Trump the self-proclaim The Chosen One? Where are our morals, our American values?
    you mean the President with this historic economy and a list of accomplishments for America, yeah how horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  3. #2238
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,344
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'm sure there will be the exact same outrage to this faking of a crime as we saw for Jussie Smollett.
    Can't wait for the 600+ post thread!

    This is a grave injustice! Lock these men up for 30 years


    Just more people telling on themselves....
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

  4. #2239
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,843
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    shocking that one can post this about Antifa, are you really trying to defend them.



    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nce-fbi-242235

    how about not defending/supporting domestic terrorists and their violence that should be obvious to anyone with the ability to see.
    So you have nothing to say about Confederate reenactors who faked a crime by Antifa? That was what he posted and your response didn't address the story at all.

  5. #2240
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,344
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    shocking that one can post this about Antifa, are you really trying to defend them.
    Post what about antifa?

    That a group of people tried to gin up more false hysteria by Jussie Smolletting them? Look, I don't support the violence and I've been clear about that. I also think you obsess over them to try and make them out to be an equal evil to the right-wing terrorists who actually have a body count (and a big one at that). And I think that's disgusting and I'll call you out on that every single time. So much of the hysteria has been manufactured; just like this story. It's because it has to be manufactured in order for what you want to be true to appear to be true. And it just isn't. Both sides can be bad, but in this instance we're talking about drastically different levels of bad...and all you are trying to do is convince us that fact isn't true.

    So call it "defending" them if you want, but it's more of me pointing out how ridiculous it is that you lose sleep over an unorganized group of people who pop up maybe twice a year. Pop up to protest at your beloved right wing cosplayers with their big tough guns and tiki torches crying for a white ethnostate. And have never killed anyone. Unlike, again, the people that you are actually trying to defend every single ****ing time you go on and on about antifa. It's deflection. It's you trying to paint the opposite side as equal evils and that is utterly stupid.

    And again, all of this is in bad faith by you. All of it.
    Last edited by ManRam; 02-12-2020 at 11:32 AM.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

  6. #2241
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,670
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    shocking that one can post this about Antifa, are you really trying to defend them.



    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nce-fbi-242235



    how about not defending/supporting domestic terrorists and their violence that should be obvious to anyone with the ability to see.









    you mean the President with this historic economy and a list of accomplishments for America, yeah how horrible.
    Define historic economy

  7. #2242
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,843
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Post what about antifa?

    That a group of people tried to gin up more false hysteria by Jussie Smolletting them? Look, I don't support the violence and I've been clear about that. I also think you obsess over them to try and make them out to be an equal evil to the right-wing terrorists who actually have a body count (and a big one at that). And I think that's disgusting and I'll call you out on that every single time. So much of the hysteria has been manufactured; just like this story. It's because it has to be manufactured in order for what you want to be true to appear to be true. And it just isn't. Both sides can be bad, but in this instance we're talking about drastically different levels of bad...and all you are trying to do is convince us that fact isn't true.

    So call it "defending" them if you want, but it's more of me pointing out how ridiculous it is that you lose sleep over an unorganized group of people who pop up maybe twice a year. Pop up to protest at your beloved right wing cosplayers with their big tough guns and tiki torches crying for a white ethnostate. And have never killed anyone. Unlike, again, the people that you are actually trying to defend every single ****ing time you go on and on about antifa. It's deflection. It's you trying to paint the opposite side as equal evils and that is utterly stupid.

    And again, all of this is in bad faith by you. All of it.
    I hope this becomes a verb lol

  8. #2243
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Define historic economy
    My guess is he’ll point to the stock market reaching all time highs as if it doesn’t always do that since stock markets in nature go up over time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  9. #2244
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,508
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So you have nothing to say about Confederate reenactors who faked a crime by Antifa? That was what he posted and your response didn't address the story at all.
    I question the intent behind why this was posted. if it was about the Confederate reenactors then make that the story and say something about that.








    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Post what about antifa?

    That a group of people tried to gin up more false hysteria by Jussie Smolletting them? Look, I don't support the violence and I've been clear about that. I also think you obsess over them to try and make them out to be an equal evil to the right-wing terrorists who actually have a body count (and a big one at that). And I think that's disgusting and I'll call you out on that every single time. So much of the hysteria has been manufactured; just like this story. It's because it has to be manufactured in order for what you want to be true to appear to be true. And it just isn't. Both sides can be bad, but in this instance we're talking about drastically different levels of bad...and all you are trying to do is convince us that fact isn't true.

    So call it "defending" them if you want, but it's more of me pointing out how ridiculous it is that you lose sleep over an unorganized group of people who pop up maybe twice a year. Pop up to protest at your beloved right wing cosplayers with their big tough guns and tiki torches crying for a white ethnostate. And have never killed anyone. Unlike, again, the people that you are actually trying to defend every single ****ing time you go on and on about antifa. It's deflection. It's you trying to paint the opposite side as equal evils and that is utterly stupid.

    And again, all of this is in bad faith by you. All of it.
    how about the far right and the far left are both bad.

    violence is more than death, and Antifa has plenty of evidence that they are just as violent than anyone on the far right.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...a3a_story.html
    Yes, antifa is the moral equivalent of neo-Nazis






    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Define historic economy
    pretty much speaks for itself.

    The unemployment rate is at lows not seen for 50 years.







    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...a-trump-114089

    Florida man who struck Republican voter tent motivated by Trump opposition
    A Florida man who drove his van into a Republican voter registration tent was motivated by opposition to President Donald Trump, according to a newly released police report.

    “The suspect advised that he does not like President Trump,” the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office report of Gregory Timm’s arrest says. The report detailed more motivation for the Saturday attack, in which no one was injured, but it was redacted. The report does say Timm “advised the other reason was ‘it’s like someone ******** on your grave.’”

    Timm, 27, reportedly accelerated his vehicle toward the canopy tent and tables, while victims moved to avoid being struck. Timm then knocked over several tables, chairs and the tent with his car, according to the report, and got out of his vehicle, took out his phone and “flipped them off” before driving away.

    Timm willingly showed officers the video, which cuts off before he struck the tent, the police report says, and “the suspect was upset that the video ended before ‘the good part.’”

    The episode was widely condemned by Republicans, including Florida Sens. Marco Rubio and Rick Scott and the state attorney general, Ashley Moody. Trump also denounced the attack on Saturday, tweeting: “Law Enforcement has been notified. Be careful tough guys who you play with!”

    A Trump campaign spokesperson, Rick Gorka, told POLITICO on Tuesday that the “attack on President Donald Trump’s supporters will only motivate our team to work harder to win Florida again in November.”

    Florida is a must-win for Trump, who dominated throughout the state in 2016 and outperformed past Republican candidates among older, white and blue-collar voters. The president, a lifelong New Yorker, changed his primary residence from Manhattan to Palm Beach, Fla., in September, listing his Mar-a-Lago resort as his permanent residence.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  10. #2245
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,670
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I question the intent behind why this was posted. if it was about the Confederate reenactors then make that the story and say something about that.










    how about the far right and the far left are both bad.

    violence is more than death, and Antifa has plenty of evidence that they are just as violent than anyone on the far right.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...a3a_story.html










    pretty much speaks for itself.










    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...a-trump-114089
    So a low unemployment rate defines a historic economy. Interesting

  11. #2246
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    23,508
    *Donald Trump thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  12. #2247
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,843
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I question the intent behind why this was posted. if it was about the Confederate reenactors then make that the story and say something about that.
    The story is the perpetrators claimed it was an Anfitfa attack. That is absolutely relevant.

  13. #2248
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30,024
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    shocking that one can post this about Antifa, are you really trying to defend them.



    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nce-fbi-242235



    how about not defending/supporting domestic terrorists and their violence that should be obvious to anyone with the ability to see.









    you mean the President with this historic economy and a list of accomplishments for America, yeah how horrible.
    Historic economy? Economists think the china trade wars are going to put us in recession this year. Either way, you aren't paying attention to the economy if you think its historic, lol. Theres a lot of negative signs for a while now, so far we've been stacking debt to keep things floating, that won't work forever
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  14. #2249
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    10,599
    Why are we taking a Trump cultist seriously? Of course, he going to push an unrealistic view of reality.

  15. #2250
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    45,567
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Good to hear Jussie Smollett has found something to do with his life post-Empire. I'm sure his acting talents work great for these war reenactments.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •