Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 233 of 266 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 3983
  1. #3481
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    What is her username? I must have missed her posting at psd.
    PSD isn't the center of everything, be better.

  2. #3482
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Imagine if the defenders of the confederacy statues on here hated the confederacy for seceding from the US as much as they hated CHOP for trying to secede.
    to be clear, who is defending confederacy statues?

  3. #3483
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Hey, everybody, he is using special old line. The liberal media is brain-washing blacks to believe they were over-represented in police brutality. Simple-minded blacks are so easily misled.

    So if blacks are equally brutalize by cops, everybody can stop protesting, nothing to see here.

    How about the right wing Media has brain-washed you. Oh, that right that only happens to simple-minded blacks.
    has the media used situations that did not include police brutality? the answer is yes. Michael Brown, who first attacked the police officer. this is where the whole hands up don't shoot started despite that not even being true.

    there have been enough examples of police brutality but the media jumps to a conclusion based on either certain details or some details to fit a narrative that they want to use for their own agenda.

    everyone knows that there are too many incidents of police brutality against black America, buy why is that known? because that is what the media covers. if the media didn't cover it, people wouldn't know anywhere close to what they know. there are also incidents of police brutality against white people, but that doesn't make the news because it can't be used for an agenda. we know statistics say more white people are shot and killed by police than black people, but who are these names, nobody knows because they are not a story that gets attention.

    I know the argument is it's happening to black people disproportionately, but my point is it's also happening to other people too and that isn't covered in media. the public perception is that it's only impacts black America and that isn't accurate.

    if the reason it happens disproportionately to black America is because of racism then I understand it deserves to be treated differently.

  4. #3484
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    maybe some here get their news from idiotic media like this, more interested in talking about Antifa with "violent" in quotes.

    https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/y...d-out-about-it

    How to Talk About Antifa With People Who Are Freaked Out About It

    If people in your life seem more concerned with "violent" anti-fascist protesters than racism, here's how to clarify the situation.
    it's not about anyone more concerned with violence from Antifa. it is possible to be against racism and want something done, and still also be against far left domestic terrorists Antifa that have hijacked Black Lives Matter protests.

  5. #3485
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,567
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    maybe some here get their news from idiotic media like this, more interested in talking about Antifa with "violent" in quotes.

    https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/y...d-out-about-it



    it's not about anyone more concerned with violence from Antifa. it is possible to be against racism and want something done, and still also be against far left domestic terrorists Antifa that have hijacked Black Lives Matter protests.
    White people have been shot! This is the first I am hearing of this. Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #3486
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,707
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    maybe some here get their news from idiotic media like this, more interested in talking about Antifa with "violent" in quotes.

    https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/y...d-out-about-it



    it's not about anyone more concerned with violence from Antifa. it is possible to be against racism and want something done, and still also be against far left domestic terrorists Antifa that have hijacked Black Lives Matter protests.
    Some get their news from andy ngo and jack posobiec, those people are racists. Yes, your strained hypothesis is correct, it is possible. The thing is that person isnt you.

  7. #3487
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,390
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    maybe some here get their news from idiotic media like this, more interested in talking about Antifa with "violent" in quotes.

    https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/y...d-out-about-it



    it's not about anyone more concerned with violence from Antifa. it is possible to be against racism and want something done, and still also be against far left domestic terrorists Antifa that have hijacked Black Lives Matter protests.
    It often is about that and you a prime example, you even stated to me you are more concerned with this type of stuff. You say it is because left media etc.

    It is possible to do both and when someone rants all day about one of them and ignores/is ignorant to the major news events on another issue it is going to be assumed they must care more about the type of news they complain about 24/7 than the news they constantly play ignorant to.

    If they cared they would look for better sources instead of whining about antifa/left wing media all day while ignoring other issues/regularly being ignorant of them if not aligned with said agenda.

  8. #3488
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,052
    OMG! Media is biased.

  9. #3489
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,912
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    has the media used situations that did not include police brutality? the answer is yes. Michael Brown, who first attacked the police officer. this is where the whole hands up don't shoot started despite that not even being true.

    there have been enough examples of police brutality but the media jumps to a conclusion based on either certain details or some details to fit a narrative that they want to use for their own agenda.

    everyone knows that there are too many incidents of police brutality against black America, buy why is that known? because that is what the media covers. if the media didn't cover it, people wouldn't know anywhere close to what they know. there are also incidents of police brutality against white people, but that doesn't make the news because it can't be used for an agenda. we know statistics say more white people are shot and killed by police than black people, but who are these names, nobody knows because they are not a story that gets attention.

    I know the argument is it's happening to black people disproportionately, but my point is it's also happening to other people too and that isn't covered in media. the public perception is that it's only impacts black America and that isn't accurate.

    if the reason it happens disproportionately to black America is because of racism then I understand it deserves to be treated differently.
    Dude, I think those whites folks in those peaceful protest march, that the cop violently broke up early on, know about police brutality. That foreign press group being beating back on national news probably knows about it as well. I think no one cares whether blacks get abuse more or equally now. Thanks to the police force's performance on worldwide news coverage for their PR problems.

  10. #3490
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,694
    Last edited by ManRam; 07-04-2020 at 08:46 PM.
    HELLO

  11. #3491
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    8,323
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Watch out for Antifa. They have a body count of zero and aren't organized at all. But don't worry about these wannabe military cosplaying white nationalists. They're white so they can tote guns.

    Exercising their 2A rights.

    What’s the problem chief?
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

  12. #3492
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,694
    nvm
    HELLO

  13. #3493
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    14,055
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Are you implying that black people cant?

    https://wbng.com/2020/07/04/armed-pr...mountain-park/

    https://oklahoman.com/article/566506...ernors-mansion

    And holy ****. I just noticed the guy front center in the tweet you shared is black. Lol.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 07-04-2020 at 11:59 PM.

  14. #3494
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,694
    not gonna lie that's the first time i've seen heavily armed black men allowed to do that. i was duped.

    but the fact that i was surprised means something...
    HELLO

  15. #3495
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    14,055
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    not gonna lie that's the first time i've seen heavily armed black men allowed to do that. i was duped.

    but the fact that i was surprised means something...
    When was the last time you saw heavily armed black men not allowed to do that? You duped yourself.

    And out of curiosity, what cosplay characters are all of these black, non-white white supremacists dressing as? Black Panther?
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 07-05-2020 at 12:44 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •