Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 450 of 459 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 6878
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Are you going to give President Biden credit for arresting them then?
    I personally give Biden Credit, its particularly impressive that he arrested them despite being on the other side of the country, and being like 80, and having dementia but thats what makes it so impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    “The Kentucky Senate passed a bill that would criminalize the taunting or insulting of police officers, and the Oklahoma House of Representatives passed a bill that would provide legal cover to motorists who run over protesters. “I simply want to make sure people on both sides of any issue are kept safe,” said Republican state representative Kevin McDugle, one of the bill’s co-authors.” (from Harper’s Weekly)
    The first one can't be legal under the 1st amendment, though I do see some need to give protection to motorists who are having their cars attacked by rioters and drive through them to get to safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    All I've ever seen Andy Ngo do is talk about Antifa for 30 seconds ... what did he do that makes him such a joke?
    He got a concussions once when people put cement mix into a cup with a milkshake and then proceeded to hit him with it.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Yup, I saw that. Most people think our police need to be rein in, but Kentucky is doubling down. If a cop beat your arse for insulting him, he can say the injury came from his attempt to arrest you. An insult can be anything thing a cop wants when needed.

How in the hell do a motorist have legal cover for running over someone anywhere on purpose? License to target BLM protesters? I guess the good ole boys will be revving up their engines in anticipation of the next march. Considering we have been seeing such things done last year by cops and civilians, it is sickening when legislators do things like this. It isn't out of some civil duty but to corrals those troublesome blacks and give cover to those who do.
    The first one I agree with you completely, I think the 1A makes this illegal, the second one I can see an argument for, since there were many cases over the summer of rioters stopping motorists and attacking their vehicles trying to pull them out of the car and putting their lives in danger, if your in your car and rioters are doing that to you, I understand why you would try to drive off to get to safety.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what do you want me to know. link me, explain.
    I wouldn't want to go any more off topic and face your wrath. Here's the link to the thread because you seemingly can't find it. Educate yourself

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...on-starts-anew!

must be watching different news sources because I never heard of numerous people dragged out of their cars by rioters. Especially in Kentucky.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

this is unrest.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...rge-in-murders
    Portland cut police funding and got a 2,000% surge in murders
    Mayor Ted Wheeler has requested $2 million in emergency funding for the police department, pointing directly to the surge in gun violence. At this point last year, Portland had seen just one homicide. This year, that number is 20, with 208 shootings in the city so far.

Wheeler backed the Portland City Council’s decision to cut $15 million from the police budget last June, which included disbanding police units that investigate gun violence. Predictably, that move backfired in a city that saw 100 consecutive days of violent rioting last year.

Riots are back once again in the city, thanks to Wheeler’s spinelessness. Rioters have once again targeted a federal courthouse in the city, a reprise of the violent storming of the courthouse last July. In June, it was reported that the city lost around $24 million due to the riots. Damage to federal buildings totals roughly $2.3 million.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Wow 8 people killed in targeted attacks in Atlanta. Lots of reports saying Asian Americans targeted now. Obviously the shooter was taken alive.

Can’t wait to find out the motive and what his background and beliefs are.

Wow 8 people killed in targeted attacks in Atlanta. Lots of reports saying Asian Americans targeted now. Obviously the shooter was taken alive.

The way he looks it’s pretty obvious.

I would be very suprised if it didn't have anything to do with the "Kung Flu" or the "Chiiiiinaa Virus"

In a gun culture with growing animosity, I expect more gun violence. Two cops were target and shot in two days in Chicago.

There has been a drastic jump in violence towards Asians over a year time. His beliefs are racist.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

The shooter killed a bunch of Asian women but also got a white cop in the interim...so he's not racist.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

https://apnews.com/article/georgia-m...1f23d489b7af81

A white gunman accused of killing eight people, most of them women of Asian descent, at three Atlanta-area massage parlors was charged with murder Wednesday in an attack that sent terror through the Asian American community that’s increasingly been targeted during the coronavirus pandemic.

Robert Aaron Long, 21, told police that the attack was not racially motivated and claimed to have a “sex addiction,” with authorities saying he apparently lashed out at what he saw as sources of temptation. Six of the victims were identified as Asian and seven were women.

The shootings appear to be at the “intersection of gender-based violence, misogyny and xenophobia,” state Rep. Bee Nguyen said, the first Vietnamese American to serve in the Georgia House and a frequent advocate for women and communities of color.

so not because they were Asian. that quick narrative though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

This is how an officer talks about a person who murdered 8 people...it was a bad day for him...well tell me how the day was for the people he killed?

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1372203730481864713
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The shooter killed a bunch of Asian women but also got a white cop in the interim...so he's not racist.
    He was just having a bad day according to police.

He could not get laid and wanted temptation taken away.

Poor baby.