Follow us on Twitter

Page 449 of 459 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 6885
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    these people.

https://fox2now.com/news/national/10...earl-district/

these people.

https://twitter.com/SeattlePD/status...64913246507009

these are people that call themselves Antifa.
    Sounds like they were arrested. Case closed.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Sounds like they were arrested. Case closed.
    almost like it's an actual problem, while some want to "but Antifa" whenever they are mentioned.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

almost like it's an actual problem, while some want to "but Antifa" whenever they are mentioned.
    Are you going to give President Biden credit for arresting them then?

lol we'll see.

I do want to highlight that when given a chance to out the folks of ANTIFA who should be arrested, Special is only able to provide 2 links, and both links highlight how the people he says are ANTIFA were already arrested/detained.

Biden has nothing to do with it, just as Trump when he was President.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    lol we'll see.

I do want to highlight that when given a chance to out the folks of ANTIFA who should be arrested, Special is only able to provide 2 links, and both links highlight how the people he says are ANTIFA were already arrested/detained.
    I could be here awhile with information provided by Andy Ngo, but I already know some would reject him as source anyway.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good ole' Andy Ngo, the right-wing troll that writes for a Canadian rag and loves dishonestly portraying Antifa as the biggest threat this country is currently facing. No wonder you love the guy, Special.

Get around to peeking into that voter suppression thread yet or are you still arguing in circles?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I could be here awhile with information provided by Andy Ngo, but I already know some would reject him as source anyway.
    With very good reason lol. You never ask why the sources you feed on are so widely and thoroughly discredited, only skip to the feet stamping frustration phase of fake persecution for it. “I could share some BS but people wouldn’t accept it as willingly as I do” isn’t really something to plant your flag on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Get around to peeking into that voter suppression thread yet or are you still arguing in circles?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    what do you want me to know. link me, explain.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    With very good reason lol. You never ask why the sources you feed on are so widely and thoroughly discredited, only skip to the feet stamping frustration phase of fake persecution for it. “I could share some BS but people wouldn’t accept it as willingly as I do” isn’t really something to plant your flag on.
    multiple named people with their mug shots.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...60029720096771
    Portland BLM #antifa riot suspects accused of toppling a statue & hitting a cop on the head with a bottle have been indicted by a Portland grand jury. Minira Snead-Alsaud, 20, & Brandon Paul Bartells, 38, are charged with felonies. #PortlandRiots

he gives this type of facts many times.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Andy Ngo!

“The Kentucky Senate passed a bill that would criminalize the taunting or insulting of police officers, and the Oklahoma House of Representatives passed a bill that would provide legal cover to motorists who run over protesters. “I simply want to make sure people on both sides of any issue are kept safe,” said Republican state representative Kevin McDugle, one of the bill’s co-authors.” (from Harper’s Weekly)

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    “The Kentucky Senate passed a bill that would criminalize the taunting or insulting of police officers, and the Oklahoma House of Representatives passed a bill that would provide legal cover to motorists who run over protesters. “I simply want to make sure people on both sides of any issue are kept safe,” said Republican state representative Kevin McDugle, one of the bill’s co-authors.” (from Harper’s Weekly)
    Yup, I saw that. Most people think our police need to be rein in, but Kentucky is doubling down. If a cop beat your arse for insulting him, he can say the injury came from his attempt to arrest you. An insult can be anything thing a cop wants when needed.

How in the hell do a motorist have legal cover for running over someone anywhere on purpose? License to target BLM protesters? I guess the good ole boys will be revving up their engines in anticipation of the next march. Considering we have been seeing such things done last year by cops and civilians, it is sickening when legislators do things like this. It isn't out of some civil duty but to corrals those troublesome blacks and give cover to those who do.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-16-2021 at 05:35 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

All I've ever seen Andy Ngo do is talk about Antifa for 30 seconds ... what did he do that makes him such a joke?