Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 423 of 447 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425433 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 6702
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you first.

I've said those that were rioting at the Capitol were wrong.
    I've said here and before that Trump shouldn't have the rhetoric that he does.
    I've also provided someone else that said worse leading up to January 6th.
    I've also many times called out rioting from the far left, which most here have refused to do.
    I think any politician who advocates violence is wrong, and had those others said that inflammatory rhetoric just before their supporters assaulted the Capitol and killed a police officer they could potentially be legally liable.

Now answer: do you think Trump incited violence with his words and rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think any politician who advocates violence is wrong, and had those others said that inflammatory rhetoric just before their supporters assaulted the Capitol and killed a police officer they could potentially be legally liable.

My prediction:

Special will say trump is responsible for some of it but it was because he was fed some bad information and acted of off that (not the first time this argument was used...which pretty much calls Trump the dumbest president in modern time) then he will quickly pivot to that one left wing protestor that was there and quote enough daily caller or washington examiner articles to fill Atlas Shrugged and claim that he has as much blame as Trump does.

And round and round we gon

why did you add the bold, when what people have said for the last 4 to 5 years on the left would have nothing to do with this incident.

why have Trump supporters been called Nazis and physically attacked. just maybe it was because Trump was compared to Hitler.

I've said before violence is more than death. there was clearly more violence at Capitol than anyone that died. there has also been violence the last 4 to 5 years along with death threats. what inspired of incited these..

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/rep-...-our-democracy

Ashley Kavanaugh, Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s wife and his daughters received multiple credible threats.

Dana Loesch, NRA spokeswoman, received death threats against her children on Twitter.

Rep. Diane Black, R-Tenn., received such a threatening phone call that the man has now been indicted.

Jamie Gardner, wife of Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., wife, received a text of a beheading after the vote to confirm Justice Kavanaugh.

Several Republican Senators had their personal information, including home addresses, posted to Wikipedia for threatening purposes by a Democrat House staffer.

Congressman Clay Higgins (R-La.) received threatening phone calls that led to a man’s arrest.

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kent., and his wife Kelly Paul have both received credible threats that have led to arrests.

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and his wife, as well as White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, were chased out of restaurants.

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was confronted by protesters and harassed out of a DC restaurant.

Rudy Peters, a Republican California Congressional candidate, was nearly stabbed while campaigning.

My office has continued to receive threats against my life that have led to arrests.

A female pro-life activist was violently assaulted by a man that has now been found guilty of eight counts of assault for this and similar incidents.

these are the type of things that happened because of rhetoric from the left, which could also come from media. I also imagine the same could be said about multiple different people and media from the right for similar examples of people on the left.

when someone says you can't be civil with Republicans or calling for officials to be harassed, that is directly saying what to do.

no doubt Trump has said things in the past that were violent and too far. like this..

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/23/polit...nch/index.html
    Donald Trump on protester: ‘I’d like to punch him in the face’
    show me what Trump said leading up to and including January 6th that was directly telling anyone to be violent, rather than his wording about protesting and peace that I have provided.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

why did you add the bold, when what people have said for the last 4 to 5 years on the left would have nothing to do with this incident.

why have Trump supporters been called Nazis and physically attacked. just maybe it was because Trump was compared to Hitler.

I've said before violence is more than death. there was clearly more violence at Capitol than anyone that died. there has also been violence the last 4 to 5 years along with death threats. what inspired of incited these..

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/rep-...-our-democracy

these are the type of things that happened because of rhetoric from the left, which could also come from media. I also imagine the same could be said about multiple different people and media from the right for similar examples of people on the left.

when someone says you can't be civil with Republicans or calling for officials to be harassed, that is directly saying what to do.

no doubt Trump has said things in the past that were violent and too far. like this..

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/23/polit...nch/index.html

show me what Trump said leading up to and including January 6th that was directly telling anyone to be violent, rather than his wording about protesting and peace that I have provided.
    I answered the question, now you. Do you think Trump incited violence with his words and rhetoric?

I answered the question, now you. Do you think Trump incited violence with his words and rhetoric?
    not really. you tied it into what happened at the Capitol, when things they have said the last 4+ years had nothing to do with that.

if Trump incited violence for any rioting from Black Lives Matter and Antifa, shame on him. if they were inspired by Trump to be violent, bad Trump.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

not really. you tied it into what happened at the Capitol, when things they have said the last 4+ years had nothing to do with that.

if Trump incited violence for any rioting from Black Lives Matter and Antifa, shame on him. if they were inspired by Trump to be violent, bad Trump.
    Then how can you claim all these leftists incited violence but Trump did not?

Then how can you claim all these leftists incited violence but Trump did not?
    because I've provided their exact words, like "you can't be civil".

that is why I have asked what exactly did Trump say that can directly be tied to inciting violence. what Trump has said like fight can be tied to people protesting, supported by him literally using that wording.

could things have Trump said indirectly cause people to be violent, yes. but that is not him inciting violence.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

because I've provided their exact words, like "you can't be civil".

that is why I have asked what exactly did Trump say that can directly be tied to inciting violence. what Trump has said like fight can be tied to people protesting, supported by him literally using that wording.

could things have Trump said indirectly cause people to be violent, yes. but that is not him inciting violence.
    If you're going to say Trump didn't directly say something then "you can't be civil" is also not inciting violence.

In the same way you can fight and not fight physically, you can be uncivil while not being violent. You can uncivilly address someone.

So if "you can't be civil" means they incited violence, then Trump saying things like:

We're not going to take it any longer.

We will never give up. We will never concede, it doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.

We will not take it any more and that’s what this is all about.

we will stop the steal.

We’re just not going to let that happen.

Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It’s like a boxer, and we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. We’re going to have to fight much harder

you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.

You will have an illegitimate president, that’s what you’ll have. And we can’t let that happen.

This is a time for strength.

We won’t have a country of it happens.

The radical left knows exactly what they’re doing. They’re ruthless and it’s time that somebody did something about it.

You’re not going to have a Republican party if you don’t get tougher.

When you catch somebody in a fraud, you’re allowed to go by very different rules.

This is not just a matter of domestic politics, this is a matter of national security.

We must stop the steal and then we must ensure that such outrageous election fraud never happens again

We have done a big job on it, but you think it’s easy, it’s a dirty business. It’s a dirty business.

If we allow this group of people to illegally take over our country, because it’s illegal when the votes are illegal, when the way they got there is illegal, when the states that vote are given false and fraudulent information.

They want to come in again and rip off our country. Can’t let it happen.

And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country any more.

we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

That is all from the same speech. That is 20 instances of Trump using dangerous rhetoric alluding to violence or doing whatever it takes. He said the word peaceful exactly once in that speech.

You cannot say things like If you don't fight like hell, we're not going to have a country anymore and believe that they will peacefully go home once they lose.

Yeah, we have to stop them or it's the end of the United States, but oh, we must stop them at all costs peacefully and if we don't, go home and forget about the end of the country.

That's not how it works.

If you're going to say Trump didn't directly say something then "you can't be civil" is also not inciting violence.

In the same way you can fight and not fight physically, you can be uncivil while not being violent. You can uncivilly address someone.

So if "you can't be civil" means they incited violence, then Trump saying things like:

We're not going to take it any longer.

We will never give up. We will never concede, it doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.

We will not take it any more and that’s what this is all about.

we will stop the steal.

We’re just not going to let that happen.

Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It’s like a boxer, and we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. We’re going to have to fight much harder

you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.

You will have an illegitimate president, that’s what you’ll have. And we can’t let that happen.

This is a time for strength.

We won’t have a country of it happens.

The radical left knows exactly what they’re doing. They’re ruthless and it’s time that somebody did something about it.

You’re not going to have a Republican party if you don’t get tougher.

When you catch somebody in a fraud, you’re allowed to go by very different rules.

This is not just a matter of domestic politics, this is a matter of national security.

We must stop the steal and then we must ensure that such outrageous election fraud never happens again

We have done a big job on it, but you think it’s easy, it’s a dirty business. It’s a dirty business.

If we allow this group of people to illegally take over our country, because it’s illegal when the votes are illegal, when the way they got there is illegal, when the states that vote are given false and fraudulent information.

They want to come in again and rip off our country. Can’t let it happen.

And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country any more.

we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

That is all from the same speech. That is 20 instances of Trump using dangerous rhetoric alluding to violence or doing whatever it takes. He said the word peaceful exactly once in that speech.

You cannot say things like If you don't fight like hell, we're not going to have a country anymore and believe that they will peacefully go home once they lose.

Yeah, we have to stop them or it's the end of the United States, but oh, we must stop them at all costs peacefully and if we don't, go home and forget about the end of the country.

That's not how it works.

dangerous rhetoric to inspiring people to protest, I've provided him literally using that wording.

what he said that you provided is not alluding to violence. it's riling people up but it;s not directly telling people to be violent, or to riot, when along with that he's talking about protesting and peace.

that's not how it works.

Trump has incited violence in the past. I showed where he wanted to punch a protester. that's inciting violence. what he said leading up to January 6th is not.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dangerous rhetoric to inspiring people to protest, I've provided him literally using that wording.

what he said that you provided is not alluding to violence. it's riling people up but it;s not directly telling people to be violent, or to riot, when along with that he's talking about protesting and peace.

that's not how it works.

Trump has incited violence in the past. I showed where he wanted to punch a protester. that's inciting violence. what he said leading up to January 6th is not.
    He said it to a crowd sprinkle with malcontents, militia members, white supremacy members, Proud boys all with a history of violence against the establishment. If he was talking to a girl scout pack, sure, I ride that crap you are selling. The audience had people in it that are prone to violence. As President of the United States, he shouldn't be egging his supporters to overturn the election both in Congress and on the field leading to the Capitol. That alone makes him a piece of crap.

What is the endgame of all your loyalty to Trump? Right now, the FBI is creating an endgame for those Trumpster Raiders.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

what he said leading up to January 6th is not.
    It is.

Your understanding of English needs to be better. You grew up in canada, you have no excuse.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

that's not how it works.

Those who heard it that day seemed to think so.

“Yes we have to stop them or it’s the end of the United States” is inciting violence. If you really expected people to be peaceful after they were told failure is the end of the world, you’re an idiot.

that's not how it works.

Well if you say so....

Those who heard it that day seemed to think so.

“Yes we have to stop them or it’s the end of the United States” is inciting violence. If you really expected people to be peaceful after they were told failure is the end of the world, you’re an idiot.
    if you want to give such credibility to idiots, go ahead.

there were far more people at the Capitol protesting, did not get inside, were not rioting, were not violent, should not be connected tho the idiots that were. those are the people Trump inspired.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

people should be able to call out and condemn hate and idiots on both sides, far right or far left.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-flori...ahassee-antifa

FBI arrest Florida 'hardcore leftist' who plotted armed attack on pro-Trump protesters at state Capitol

Daniel Baker was kicked out of the Army, fought with terrorists, and supported Antifa, prosecutors claim
    A self-described "hardcore leftist" was arrested Friday for allegedly issuing a call to arms online to recruit like-minded individuals to join him in violently confronting pro-Trump supporters expected to gather at the Florida state Capitol in Tallahassee on Sunday, just days before the presidential inauguration.

Daniel Alan Baker – an alleged Antifa supporter who participated in several anti-police protests last year around the country, including in Seattle’s CHOP/CHAZ zone – was arrested "without incident" by FBI agents early Friday with assistance from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Tallahassee Police Department.
    hardcore leftist, hated Trump supporters (where did he get that from ), and supported Antifa.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯