Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 420 of 447 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 6702
  1. #6286
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,553
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Can it, dude. You ain't foolin' anyone but yourself.
    Nah, even he know hes full of ****. Just cant out and out confirm that he wishes those terrorists succeeded yesterday. If he admits to this bullshittery than imagine what he really thinks.

  2. #6287
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,228
    One of the US capitol officers just died in the hospital.

  3. #6288
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,873
    Yeah? YEAH?!? Well....what about OBAMA? And umm....what about ANTIFA?!?

  4. #6289
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,797
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    First Bolded: Those weren't instances of but what about. But what about isn't simply bringing up anything from the past, it's trying to deflect from the present by bringing up something else.

    Second Bolded: You're doing exactly what I said you do. You cannot simply say what happened yesterday was wrong without also mentioning BLM/Antifa and anything else.

    If you were truly bipartisan as you claim, I expect you to constantly bring up how bad this was in the future, I expect tweets, articles, constant self quoting about how bad this was.

    Until that point, you're not treating these instances the same.
    it literally was but what about. there was no ongoing conversation about Kaepernick.

    I replied about Anitfa after Antifa was already brought up.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #6290
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38,152
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it literally was but what about. there was no ongoing conversation about Kaepernick.

    I replied about Anitfa after Antifa was already brought up.
    I see you don't know what a but what about it.

    A but what about is to deflect to a different subject. You think he was trying to deflect to not talk about what happened? No, he was pointing out your hypocrisy.

  6. #6291
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,797
    is Nancy Pelosi going to be held accountable for this rhetoric/words. when will she be removed.

    https://twitter.com/speakerpelosi/st...22009048494080

    May 2017..

    "Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts."


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #6292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,873
    ....BuT wHaT aBoUt PeLoSi?

  8. #6293
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,103
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is Nancy Pelosi going to be held accountable for this rhetoric/words. when will she be removed.

    https://twitter.com/speakerpelosi/st...22009048494080

    May 2017..

    "Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts."
    Totally comparable to what Trump has done, you got us!

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  9. #6294
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,434
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Totally comparable to what Trump has done, you got us!

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    And even still, the American president will and should be held to a higher standard than anyone else.

  10. #6295
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,224
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is Nancy Pelosi going to be held accountable for this rhetoric/words. when will she be removed.

    https://twitter.com/speakerpelosi/st...22009048494080

    May 2017..

    "Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts."
    I remember when this lead to all those ravaged Pelosi followers breaking into the capitol armed with deadly weapons.

    Do you?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  11. #6296
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,081
    After decades fighting insurgencies in the Middle East, hopefully domestic law enforcement are preparing for it at home. The age of domestic terrorism has begun in the US. Itll be ugly for a long time.

  12. 01-11-2021, 06:45 PM
    Reason
    Trolling

  13. #6297
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,797
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Totally comparable to what Trump has done, you got us!

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I never said it was comparable. that is why I posted it in this thread, unrelated to anything that recently happened at the Capitol.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #6298
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,797
    inciting violence?

    https://twitter.com/Slate/status/1268415955937513473

    "Non-violence is an important tool for protests, but so is violence."


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  15. 01-11-2021, 06:58 PM
    Reason
    Trolling

  16. 01-11-2021, 07:00 PM
    Reason
    Trolling

  17. 01-13-2021, 05:08 AM
    Reason
    Trolling

  18. 01-13-2021, 11:01 AM
    Reason
    Trolling

  19. 01-13-2021, 11:52 AM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

  20. #6299
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Remember when Pelosi riled up a whole bunch of her followers to march to Capitol to "fight". Remember when all the domestic terrorists raided the Capitol in her name, killing a police officer with fire extinguisher. Remember her holding a stop the steal rally only to have the terrorists that backed her chant it at the Capitol. Remember when the terrorists that backed her built a gallows to hang the VP?

    No?

    Because. It. Didn't. ****ing. Happen. Quit trying to conflate the two.
    if Trump's rhetoric is bad (your side said as much) then why does Nancy Pelosi's rhetoric also not get the same standard from the same people?


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  21. #6300
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,976
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if Trump's rhetoric is bad (your side said as much) then why does Nancy Pelosi's rhetoric also not get the same standard from the same people?
    Because they are no where equal.

    Because she doesn't have the bully pulpit that he does.

    Because a bunch of terrorists didn't storm the Capitol because she can't take losing.


    There's an absolute laundry list of reasons how Donald Trump's rhetoric caused this. These Trump terrorists did this in his name.

    If you can't see the difference then that's on you. Maybe personal reflection?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •