Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 418 of 447 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 6702
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Thereís a difference between stealing a podium and biting buildings and roping off areas from outside interference. Perhaps that will happen in this case, if it does itís wrong.

The BLM protestors were wrong in destroying property, rioting and looting. The guy in the capital was wrong for stealing the podium. Is this fair?
    No. 4 people died today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Saying a few people storming the capital building was a coup is comical. It would be like comparing the BLM rioting and looting to 9/11
    Is that how you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Thereís a difference between stealing a podium and biting buildings and roping off areas from outside interference. Perhaps that will happen in this case, if it does itís wrong.

The BLM protestors were wrong in destroying property, rioting and looting. The guy in the capital was wrong for stealing the podium. Is this fair?
    Saying a few people storming the capital building was a coup is comical. It would be like comparing the BLM rioting and looting to 9/11
    And yet here you are trying to minimize it. Why are you under this delusion that the only bad thing that happened today was someone stealing a podium. Multiple people are dead. There were shots fired. Police recovered literal bombs.

If BLM did any of those things you'd be pulling out your noose already.

A small percentage of protesters that act like *******s, and that the vast majority of Democrats condemn. I don't think you can find a single person on the left in this forum that is okay with looting, and rioting like some of these people end up doing.

Vs

A group of people guided by their leader to storm the capitol, trash it. Causing death, destruction and mayhem. Putting our entire Democracy at risk. LEAD BY THE POTUS!!! He's not a disgruntled McDonalds employee. He's the most powerful man in the world.

Some of you guys are so oblivious to what happened today, and the ramifications it could have. You've talked about BLM riots for 364 days a year. Act like man. Stop obfuscating. Stop pivoting. Why is it worth talking about BLM for 4 years like they're taking over the country, and not worth talking about the GOP for 5 mins when they literally try to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No. 4 people died today.
    Clearly he has no idea what actually happened today.

Sure 4 people died, but how can that possibly be as bad as businesses being burned and looted? I mean, people are just people, but businesses are money.

All this talk from people like Comey. That Trump shouldn't be prosecuted. Nope. Not anymore. This man needs to be in a cell for the rest of his life. His family needs to be prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sure 4 people died, but how can that possibly be as bad as businesses being burned and looted? I mean, people are just people, but businesses are money.
    These are the same goddamned bozos that point to a map and wonder why all that red didnít equate to more votes than the smaller blue area.

They are either crooked, racist, or dumb as ****. Most are the latter two.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    These are the same goddamned bozos that point to a map and wonder why all that red didnít equate to more votes than the smaller blue area.

They are either crooked, racist, or dumb as ****. Most are the latter two.
    I've said this before on here. But on election day I saw a Trumper from Arizona comment that said;

"So 4 of my buddies and I watched the election together, and none of us knew who the other voted for. 4 of us voted Trump and 1 voted Biden. How is it possible we lost?"

#PollingData

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No. 4 people died today.

At the Capitol. Not at a mall or school or concert or bar or house... the Capitol.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I've said this before on here. But on election day I saw a Trumper from Arizona comment that said;

"So 4 of my buddies and I watched the election together, and none of us knew who the other voted for. 4 of us voted Trump and 1 voted Biden. How is it possible we lost?"

#PollingData
    Yeah it goes well with all the Trumpsters who don't understand how residual ballots can't be counted right away in major metropolitan areas as opposed to small counties where 3,000 people vote.

Dumb **** like "Trump, Loeffler, Perdue were winning by 1 or 2% until we had 200,000 votes come in (from insert large county who votes overwhelmingly Democrat here) that stole the election".
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-07-2021 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

#PollingData
    Not surprised. That sample size is probably about as small as their dicks.

No.

Not the 1800's in which these simpletons/morons tried anything like today will be met by the military that defends the true democratic process and not by a lying beyond a narcissist named Donald Chump that the real problem is Steven Miller (a racist Jewish immigrant from Israel, scratch your head on his BS rhetoric along with the weeks left 1st Lady) on saying it was white America that build this country. Yup, they put the hard labor to built the White House and the Transcontinantail railroad THAT IN HISTORY ARE COUNTED AS MAJOR AMERICAN FEATS OF BUILDINGS. Even Mount Rushmore was carved out by a American Indian who were ****ed over here from the GET GO.

Enough of Donald Chump and his radical right deplorables and those here that spew out all his THE REAL FAKE NEWS.

Like Q-ON. Really you belive this? Yeah, how Chump uses you for his own narcissistic gains.

People it's live and let live AND THERE IS ENOUGH WEALTH HERE FOR ALL OF US TO LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM. The problem is jeasouly of other races here making it in which one is superior is the norm and others are **** and their contributions to America was nothing like the African American that developed the first system of street traffic lights or the one who in WWI invented the gas mask that saved lives in WW1. Also what about the Hispanic American who developed the first working wall clock?

Sad day for USA USA USA USA......TODAY. For real.

Hav we peaked/ hit rock bottom yet?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Hav we peaked/ hit rock bottom yet?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I believe so.

I wonder if this will be a wake up call for our politicians.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train