Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 416 of 447 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 6702
  1. #6226
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,336
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I have no idea. I just know itís illegal and has not been done in dc as of yet.
    Two lies


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #6227
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,229
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    But shouldnít how people feel matter?

    Black people feel marginalized. Do their feelings not matter? Do you hate black people? Do you hate puppies? Babies? Youíre so insensitive...
    Not when people are basing their feelings on fabricated stories pulled out of their ***.

    If we gonna go down that road, first we need to discuss why santa claus didnt give me a ps5. It hurt my feelings.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  3. #6228
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,336
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    How many lobbyists have been in DC the last 4 years? You think trump is on the take? You may not like him. You may disagree with him. But you canít say heís controlled by lobbyists.
    What????? Of course he is on the take.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #6229
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38,155
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I have no idea. I just know itís illegal and has not been done in dc as of yet.
    There's a picture in this very thread of a dude walking out of the Congressional Chambers with a podium...

  5. #6230
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38,155
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What????? Of course he is on the take.
    Trump appointed more Lobbyists to his staff and Cabinet than any other modern President.

  6. #6231
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38,155
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Sometimes stuff happens. A true politician shouldnít need to have constant security from the people they represent.
    Perhaps not. But storming the Capital and forcing the Secret Service to draw their firearms to protect the politicians sure isn't helping your argument.

  7. #6232
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    At least your honest it's Feelings over Facts for you.

    I do love your "I don't trust the Government". Yeah, except when it comes to racism, then there's just NO WAY the Government could be a problem.

    We don't need another civil war, we just need people who believe things despite no facts to stop.
    Disagree. If the people in this country want any semblance of freedom, there needs to be a revolt. The people at the top of the government need to be exposed first of all and then dealt with.

  8. #6233
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,336

    Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

    I wish we could use that search function and show Joey where heís nonsensical and contradictory


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #6234
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,390
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There's a picture in this very thread of a dude walking out of the Congressional Chambers with a podium...
    And thatís wrong.

    Was it wrong for BLM and such to burn buildings? Loot businesses and houses? Iíd argue thats even more wrong. Do you agree?

  10. #6235
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,390
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Perhaps not. But storming the Capital and forcing the Secret Service to draw their firearms to protect the politicians sure isn't helping your argument.
    And neither is burning buildings, rioting and looting but here we are...

  11. #6236
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,390
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I wish we could use that search function and show Joey where heís nonsensical and contradictory


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wish it wouldnít log me out every five minutes. We all have crosses to bear.

  12. 01-07-2021, 01:02 AM
    Reason
    Trolling

  13. #6237
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,336

    Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    And neither is burning buildings, rioting and looting but here we are...
    You are the one defending looters and rioting




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-07-2021 at 01:04 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #6238
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,229
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I wish it wouldnít log me out every five minutes. We all have crosses to bear.
    The white man's struggle.

    Can't imagine walking in those shoes [emoji854]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  15. #6239
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    How many times are there in this country where there have been public meetings disrupted by protestors who crash in and shout people down start riots, attack people etc. 99% of the times that this happens they are liberal protestors who do it. What is different with what happened here is that the people who caused the ruckus were non liberals and the world is in shock.
    Actually the difference is they attempted a political coup because they believe that Congress has the power to overturn the election because that's what trump told them.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  16. #6240
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,336

    Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The white man's struggle.

    Can't imagine walking in those shoes [emoji854]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Itís why he gets black out angry about the system and refuses to believe anything that contradicts his spurned feelings


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  17. 01-07-2021, 01:11 AM

    Reason
    Response to deleted

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •