Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 416 of 447 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 6702
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I have no idea. I just know itís illegal and has not been done in dc as of yet.
    Two lies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

But shouldnít how people feel matter?

Black people feel marginalized. Do their feelings not matter? Do you hate black people? Do you hate puppies? Babies? Youíre so insensitive...
    Not when people are basing their feelings on fabricated stories pulled out of their ***.

If we gonna go down that road, first we need to discuss why santa claus didnt give me a ps5. It hurt my feelings.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

How many lobbyists have been in DC the last 4 years? You think trump is on the take? You may not like him. You may disagree with him. But you canít say heís controlled by lobbyists.
    What????? Of course he is on the take.

I have no idea. I just know itís illegal and has not been done in dc as of yet.
    There's a picture in this very thread of a dude walking out of the Congressional Chambers with a podium...

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What????? Of course he is on the take.
    Trump appointed more Lobbyists to his staff and Cabinet than any other modern President.

Sometimes stuff happens. A true politician shouldnít need to have constant security from the people they represent.
    Perhaps not. But storming the Capital and forcing the Secret Service to draw their firearms to protect the politicians sure isn't helping your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    At least your honest it's Feelings over Facts for you.

I do love your "I don't trust the Government". Yeah, except when it comes to racism, then there's just NO WAY the Government could be a problem.

We don't need another civil war, we just need people who believe things despite no facts to stop.
    Disagree. If the people in this country want any semblance of freedom, there needs to be a revolt. The people at the top of the government need to be exposed first of all and then dealt with.

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

I wish we could use that search function and show Joey where heís nonsensical and contradictory

There's a picture in this very thread of a dude walking out of the Congressional Chambers with a podium...
    And thatís wrong.

Was it wrong for BLM and such to burn buildings? Loot businesses and houses? Iíd argue thats even more wrong. Do you agree?

Perhaps not. But storming the Capital and forcing the Secret Service to draw their firearms to protect the politicians sure isn't helping your argument.
    And neither is burning buildings, rioting and looting but here we are...

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I wish we could use that search function and show Joey where heís nonsensical and contradictory

I wish it wouldnít log me out every five minutes. We all have crosses to bear.

12. 01-07-2021, 01:02 AM
    Reason
    Trolling

And neither is burning buildings, rioting and looting but here we are...
    You are the one defending looters and rioting

Last edited by ewing; 01-07-2021 at 01:04 AM.

I wish it wouldnít log me out every five minutes. We all have crosses to bear.
    The white man's struggle.

Can't imagine walking in those shoes [emoji854]

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    How many times are there in this country where there have been public meetings disrupted by protestors who crash in and shout people down start riots, attack people etc. 99% of the times that this happens they are liberal protestors who do it. What is different with what happened here is that the people who caused the ruckus were non liberals and the world is in shock.
    Actually the difference is they attempted a political coup because they believe that Congress has the power to overturn the election because that's what trump told them.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The white man's struggle.

Can't imagine walking in those shoes [emoji854]

Itís why he gets black out angry about the system and refuses to believe anything that contradicts his spurned feelings

17. 01-07-2021, 01:11 AM

Reason
    Response to deleted