Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 415 of 447 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 6702
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Itís a public building so itís absolutely our right. Especially while they are in session. Itís like walking into a police station and protesting for BLM.
    That is simply factually not true. Also, you cannot simply walk wherever you want in a police station to protest.

I don't know where you're getting this.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Joey still on his ďhey white people have died tooĒ not-a-racist but racist half-thought both sides diatribes when confronted with discomforting and absolute truths lol. ďIím not saying it was rigged but wonít say it wasnít and it kinda maybe wasĒ. Just fully commit to supporting your terrorism inspiring corrupt gritting bigot demigod and stop with the half fellatio
    Good point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Facts donít care about your feelings

But shouldnít how people feel matter?

Black people feel marginalized. Do their feelings not matter? Do you hate black people? Do you hate puppies? Babies? Youíre so insensitive...

The current group of politicians are too power hungry. In some respect, trump was a breathe of fresh air in that regard. Voting needs to be more controlled. If there needs to be background checks to own a gun, there should be for all rights.
    Explain how Trump was a breath of fresh air bc he wasnít power hungry?

Trumps motivation for power is ego centric. While Iím not saying thatís a great quality to have in a person, itís better than politicians motivations being financial centric, which is what most politicians are. Trump doesnít need our money.
    Your point is Trump doesnít care about money?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That is simply factually not true. Also, you cannot simply walk wherever you want in a police station to protest.

I don't know where you're getting this.
    Politicians are too heavily protected. Lincoln didnít fear being killed and he was extremely unpopular. Politicians need to hear the people and not speak to them in sound bites on the news.

Your point is Trump doesnít care about money?

Not enough to impact his beliefs.

Black people feel marginalized. Do their feelings not matter? Do you hate black people? Do you hate puppies? Babies? Youíre so insensitive...
    You think Black people are only saying they feel marginalized, not the evidence demonstrates we are marginalized?

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

It should matter in terms of how you treat and think about them. They dont justify actions

Last edited by ewing; 01-07-2021 at 12:44 AM.

Politicians are too heavily protected. Lincoln didnít fear being killed and he was extremely unpopular. Politicians need to hear the people and not speak to them in sound bites on the news.
    What does this have to do with what we are discussing? Also, Lincoln is probably not a great example of someone who didn't fear being killed because he was literally killed...

Do you think the looting mainly was an attempt to over throw the police and self rule or a group of people taking advantage of a situation to get free stuff?

I have no idea. I just know itís illegal and has not been done in dc as of yet.

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

Not enough to impact his beliefs.
    Thatís the dumbest thing Iíve ever heard

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What does this have to do with what we are discussing? Also, Lincoln is probably not a great example of someone who didn't fear being killed because he was literally killed...
    Sometimes stuff happens. A true politician shouldnít need to have constant security from the people they represent.

Trumps motivation for power is ego centric. While Iím not saying thatís a great quality to have in a person, itís better than politicians motivations being financial centric, which is what most politicians are. Trump doesnít need our money.
    Yes, as evidenced by today's coup attempt.

I am grew up listening to malcolm x and black Panthers, I am hyper critical of our govt and their veiled financial interest which drive destructive policy.

I will take that 100 out of a 100 times over a ****in psychopath like trump. This incompetent moron is shining one hell of a spotlight over the advantages of our false democracy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Thatís the dumbest thing Iíve ever heard

How many lobbyists have been in DC the last 4 years? You think trump is on the take? You may not like him. You may disagree with him. But you canít say heís controlled by lobbyists.