Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 414 of 447 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 6702
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Well now people feel like they werenít listened to...when they proposed ID for voting, it was called racist. This is about how people feel. Except in very few cases is there clear cut evidence of police brutality. Floyd for instance as well as that cop in SC that shot the guy in the back. Thereís also evidence of police brutality against white people. Itís unfortunate.

I personally do not trust the government. I believe the government is more of a problem than a solution, especially on a federal level. Thereís not much that can change my mind on this. I believe both sides wanted trump out because he was against lobbyists. Not saying that is proof of election fraud just what I believe. Pendulums swing back and forth. Itís swinging back now. Way may need another civil war to deal with this. Iím not sure
    At least your honest it's Feelings over Facts for you.

I do love your "I don't trust the Government". Yeah, except when it comes to racism, then there's just NO WAY the Government could be a problem.

We don't need another civil war, we just need people who believe things despite no facts to stop.
    Last edited by valade16; 01-07-2021 at 12:16 AM.

So all BLM did was protest? There was no rioting and looting?

Like I said, not one person disagreed that George Floyd was wrongly killed. Not one person defended the actions of the officer. Yet Minneapolis burned.

Has any building or business private or otherwise in the DC area been damaged?
    This shows you still don't get it (and inadvertently proves their reasoning for protesting was sound).

They were saying this wasn't a singular case, and the same people you are saying agreed with BLM were in fact disagreeing with them in saying this wasn't a systemic problem and we shouldn't do anything about it...

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    At least your honest it's Feelings over Facts for you.

I do love your "I don't trust the Government". Yeah, except when it comes to racism, then there's just NO WAY the Government could be a problem.

We don't need another civil war, we just need people who believe things despite no facts to go away.
    Iím all for getting rid of police and all public unions. Iím in favor of training police as much as we train our military. We ask too much of these human beings to make proper decisions with the limited amount of training they receive.

Are you in favor of getting rid of politicians? Especially the current ones? How about just putting term limits on the house and senate? Can we start there?

Joey still on his ďhey white people have died tooĒ not-a-racist but racist half-thought both sides diatribes when confronted with discomforting and absolute truths lol. ďIím not saying it was rigged but wonít say it wasnít and it kinda maybe wasĒ. Just fully commit to supporting your terrorism inspiring corrupt gritting bigot demigod and stop with the half fellatio
    Last edited by browski234; 01-07-2021 at 12:20 AM.

Iím all for getting rid of police and all public unions. Iím in favor of training police as much as we train our military. We ask too much of these human beings to make proper decisions with the limited amount of training they receive.

Are you in favor of getting rid of politicians? Especially the current ones? How about just putting term limits on the house and senate? Can we start there?
    You still aren't getting it. This isn't a case of police not being trained properly (though that is also a problem). It's systemic. There is no training for police officers to take that will suddenly make crack carry the same sentence as cocaine (as an example).

What do you mean getting rid of politicians? Like, abolish the Government and go to Anarchy, or get rid of the current politicians? I think there should be term limits and there are many politicians I would not vote for and wish gone (and some I don't).

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Joey still on his ďhey white people have died tooĒ not-a-racist but racist half-thought both sides diatribes when confronted with discomforting and absolute truths lol. ďIím not saying it was rigged but wonít say it wasnít and it kinda maybe wasĒ. Just fully commit to supporting your terrorism inspiring corrupt gritting bigot demigod and stop with the half fellation
    Joey and I have been over this subject before. In short, he has no interest in solving a problem he doesn't believe exists.

This shows you still don't get it (and inadvertently proves their reasoning for protesting was sound).

They were saying this wasn't a singular case, and the same people you are saying agreed with BLM were in fact disagreeing with them in saying this wasn't a systemic problem and we shouldn't do anything about it...
    So you think the people who believe this election was fraudulent believe this was the first time the government has lied? You think itís only about this election? Weird...

And thatís where the difference comes in. I donít believe the problem is about systemic racism. I believe our police are not properly and adequately trained. I believe the sole purpose of police unions are to protect their own. I support anyoneís right to make their feelings known however. I support anyoneís right to storm a capital or municipal building and let people know.

I donít support burning or destroying these buildings. I especially donít support doing so or looting personal residences or businesses. Regardless if I agree with the cause or not.

Read my other posts to get your answer.

Do you think BLM was justified in burning down a police station? Or looting several businesses?
    Do you think Trump is just like the other politicians? If you really do the ďidiocy pendulumĒ hasnít moved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You still aren't getting it. This isn't a case of police not being trained properly (though that is also a problem). It's systemic. There is no training for police officers to take that will suddenly make crack carry the same sentence as cocaine (as an example).

What do you mean getting rid of politicians? Like, abolish the Government and go to Anarchy, or get rid of the current politicians? I think there should be term limits and there are many politicians I would not vote for and wish gone (and some I don't).
    The current group of politicians are too power hungry. In some respect, trump was a breathe of fresh air in that regard. Voting needs to be more controlled. If there needs to be background checks to own a gun, there should be for all rights.

So you think the people who believe this election was fraudulent believe this was the first time the government has lied? You think itís only about this election? Weird...

And thatís where the difference comes in. I donít believe the problem is about systemic racism. I believe our police are not properly and adequately trained. I believe the sole purpose of police unions are to protect their own. I support anyoneís right to make their feelings known however. I support anyoneís right to storm a capital or municipal building and let people know.

I donít support burning or destroying these buildings. I especially donít support doing so or looting personal residences or businesses. Regardless if I agree with the cause or not.
    You really think that's a right we have? You have a right to peacefully assemble, but that doesn't mean you can peacefully assemble anywhere you want, and you certainly can't "peacefully" assemble inside Congressional Chambers while they are in session. Clearly, you don't know much about what rights you have or do not have.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you think Trump is just like the other politicians? If you really do the ďidiocy pendulumĒ hasnít moved

Trumps motivation for power is ego centric. While Iím not saying thatís a great quality to have in a person, itís better than politicians motivations being financial centric, which is what most politicians are. Trump doesnít need our money.

Well now people feel like they werenít listened to...when they proposed ID for voting, it was called racist. This is about how people feel. Except in very few cases is there clear cut evidence of police brutality. Floyd for instance as well as that cop in SC that shot the guy in the back. Thereís also evidence of police brutality against white people. Itís unfortunate.

I personally do not trust the government. I believe the government is more of a problem than a solution, especially on a federal level. Thereís not much that can change my mind on this. I believe both sides wanted trump out because he was against lobbyists. Not saying that is proof of election fraud just what I believe. Pendulums swing back and forth. Itís swinging back now. Way may need another civil war to deal with this. Iím not sure
    Facts donít care about your feelings

The current group of politicians are too power hungry. In some respect, trump was a breathe of fresh air in that regard. Voting needs to be more controlled. If there needs to be background checks to own a gun, there should be for all rights.
    To be clear, the guy who refuses to concede the election, declared himself the winner, and tried to illegally retain the Presidency over his legally elected opponent was a "breath of fresh air because he wasn't power hungry?"

Trump is the most power hungry person in Washington right now, and that is saying a lot.

Honestly, are you delusional? You must be, to think Trump isn't power hungry. Forget background checks to owning a gun, there should be background checks for simply entertaining the notion Trump is not power hungry...

You really think that's a right we have? You have a right to peacefully assemble, but that doesn't mean you can peacefully assemble anywhere you want, and you certainly can't "peacefully" assemble inside Congressional Chambers while they are in session. Clearly, you don't know much about what rights you have or do not have.
    Itís a public building so itís absolutely our right. Especially while they are in session. Itís like walking into a police station and protesting for BLM.

So all BLM did was protest? There was no rioting and looting?

Like I said, not one person disagreed that George Floyd was wrongly killed. Not one person defended the actions of the officer. Yet Minneapolis burned.

Has any building or business private or otherwise in the DC area been damaged?
    Do you think the looting mainly was an attempt to over throw the police and self rule or a group of people taking advantage of a situation to get free stuff?