Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 413 of 447 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 6702
    Edit:

Quoted post was deleted

It's funny the side that constantly squawks "facts over feelings" is now trying to argue that even though there is no evidence of election fraud, because they believe the election was fraudulent, their concerns are valid and need to be addressed.

How is that not feelings over facts?
    Last edited by valade16; 01-06-2021 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Of course they weren't. I understand why they did. I understand why these guys today stormed the Capital building. But understanding why they did it doesn't make their reasoning valid.

Their faith (or lackthereof) in our Political system is not based on any facts. At the very least, even if you disagree with the sentiment of BLM, they actually have examples and facts to support their notion. This movement doesn't even have that.
    It about beliefs though. I donít recall one person in law enforcement or otherwise supporting the officer who killed Floyd. Not one person was believed the officers actions were justified in any way. Everyone believed the officer should go to jail. However, that didnít stop the riots and looting. Because people believed they were wronged and donít trust the civic system.

In this case people believe the election was wrong and donít believe the political system.

It's funny the side that constantly squawks "facts over feelings" is not trying to argue that even though there is no evidence of election fraud, because they believe the election was fraudulent, their concerns are valid and need to be addressed.

How is that not feelings over facts?
    Cool you know a catch phrase.

But doesnít this apply to the feelings over facts crowd as well? How many debates for BLM begin with ďblack people feel...Ē

Does your same logic not apply? When people feel wronged should they not act like BLM?

There aren't millions of people like you BOP. You've just deluded yourself into believing that. Thankfully the hardcore Trumpers like yourself only make a small % of the population. Despite the 75 million people who voted for Trump, very few of them would commit the actions of today.

Funny how people only seem to be consistent after the fact.
    My posts are public record on this forum. You are welcome to comb through those threads and make an *** out of me and prove me wrong. Itís not like we are have a phone conversation or a face to face convo and itís my word vs yours. Itís not hearsay. Itís recorded. Good luck in finding what youíre looking for..

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    It about beliefs though. I donít recall one person in law enforcement or otherwise supporting the officer who killed Floyd. Not one person was believed the officers actions were justified in any way. Everyone believed the officer should go to jail. However, that didnít stop the riots and looting. Because people believed they were wronged and donít trust the civic system.

In this case people believe the election was wrong and donít believe the political system.
    Because it was not the first time a black officer was shot by police. And nobody listened. Look, we've had multiple other black people shot by police since then and it's been months and still nobody is listening.

Suppose they didn't riot after Floyd. Would you still think systemic racism or disproportionate policing towards black people was a problem? No, you wouldn't. You and all those you are referencing think Floyd was a one-off, an instance of a single bad cop.

The riots were because it was so much more than that, the riots were because you still weren't listening.

Now juxtapose the current conservative storming of the Capital. How many elections do they think were rigged? Isn't it a little odd to you that the first time they think this is when the noted idiot Trump tells them it happened? Maybe it's not that there was any election fraud, and maybe it's just Trump's lies?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

Such ridiculousness.
    YOu don't actually believe for a second that the people at the top of our government are in charge do you? Come-on. Grow up. What happened, Mets guy , is that Trump got in the way of the powers that have dictated things in the US and the world for decades. How do you think that Hillary and Bubba got away with all of their **** including murders in the dozens and that they and the Bidens all got rich corruptly while in office? How has a communist party operative like John Brennan been involved with so many assassinations and gone on his merry way and never prosecuted? Believe me. Trump got in the way. It was an accident that he got in. They fell asleep at the wheel because they believed the polls were right and that Hillary was going to win in a landslide.

So that's what happened. They tried the Russia hoax. They tried impeachment. They tried rape allegations. And Trump beat them all because he is enough of a prick to fight back. So, they had to do what they did. Put a crime into place across six states to steal a Presidential election. That is the damned truth. YOu actually think that Really Old Joe Biden won the presidency? Funny ****

But doesnít this apply to the feelings over facts crowd as well? How many debates for BLM begin with ďblack people feel...Ē

Does your same logic not apply? When people feel wronged should they not act like BLM?
    No, the same logic doesn't apply, because the statement "black people feel" is followed with "here is the statistics on policing, crime, sentencing, death sentences, etc."

There are facts to back it up (facts you ignore, so we shouldn't re-litigate here).

And sure, when people feel wronged they can certainly act like BLM. But it is hypocritical and shamelessly partisan to do so when it's the same people who were denouncing the behavior of BLM when they were doing it (i.e. like you're doing now).
    Last edited by valade16; 01-06-2021 at 11:58 PM.

My posts are public record on this forum. You are welcome to comb through those threads and make an *** out of me and prove me wrong. Itís not like we are have a phone conversation or a face to face convo and itís my word vs yours. Itís not hearsay. Itís recorded. Good luck in finding what youíre looking for..
    Well I'll certainly need it with this forum's search function. I notice a lot of conservatives on here use the notoriously bad search function as a shield to re-write history and what they said.

No doubt a year from now you'll be saying you never supported Trump and never opposed BLM and asking me to go find statements to the contrary.

So Qanon thought today was the 'storm'. How many children did they free from sex trafficking?

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    YOu don't actually believe for a second that the people at the top of our government are in charge do you? Come-on. Grow up. What happened, Mets guy , is that Trump got in the way of the powers that have dictated things in the US and the world for decades. How do you think that Hillary and Bubba got away with all of their **** including murders in the dozens and that they and the Bidens all got rich corruptly while in office? How has a communist party operative like John Brennan been involved with so many assassinations and gone on his merry way and never prosecuted? Believe me. Trump got in the way. It was an accident that he got in. They fell asleep at the wheel because they believed the polls were right and that Hillary was going to win in a landslide.

So that's what happened. They tried the Russia hoax. They tried impeachment. They tried rape allegations. And Trump beat them all because he is enough of a prick to fight back. So, they had to do what they did. Put a crime into place across six states to steal a Presidential election. That is the damned truth. YOu actually think that Really Old Joe Biden won the presidency? Funny ****

Tired of reading your bootlicking Trump conspiracy theories. You're a one trick pony.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-07-2021 at 12:08 AM.

Black feel....that there is something wrong with the criminal justice system, facts bear them out

Their guys feel that the election was stolen from Trump or massive voter fraud occurs facts don't bear them out

Blacks feel like protesting so they march down the streets

Trumpster feels like protesting so they take over the National Capitol Building.

Then cops feel like using their batons, flash grenades, and tear gas on those blacks

Here these cops just nudge these Capitol raiders away nicely.

Yeah I can see how you can make that comparison/
    Last edited by WES445; 01-07-2021 at 12:05 AM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Because it was not the first time a black officer was shot by police. And nobody listened. Look, we've had multiple other black people shot by police since then and it's been months and still nobody is listening.

Suppose they didn't riot after Floyd. Would you still think systemic racism or disproportionate policing towards black people was a problem? No, you wouldn't. You and all those you are referencing think Floyd was a one-off, an instance of a single bad cop.

The riots were because it was so much more than that, the riots were because you still weren't listening.

Now juxtapose the current conservative storming of the Capital. How many elections do they think were rigged? Isn't it a little odd to you that the first time they think this is when the noted idiot Trump tells them it happened? Maybe it's not that there was any election fraud, and maybe it's just Trump's lies?
    Well now people feel like they werenít listened to...when they proposed ID for voting, it was called racist. This is about how people feel. Except in very few cases is there clear cut evidence of police brutality. Floyd for instance as well as that cop in SC that shot the guy in the back. Thereís also evidence of police brutality against white people. Itís unfortunate.

I personally do not trust the government. I believe the government is more of a problem than a solution, especially on a federal level. Thereís not much that can change my mind on this. I believe both sides wanted trump out because he was against lobbyists. Not saying that is proof of election fraud just what I believe. Pendulums swing back and forth. Itís swinging back now. Way may need another civil war to deal with this. Iím not sure

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Black feel....that there is something wrong with the criminal justice system, facts bear them out

Their guys feel that the election was stolen from Trump or massive voter fraud occurs facts don't bear them out

Blacks feel like protesting so they march down the streets

Trumpster feels like protesting so they take over the National Capitol Building.

Then cops feel like using their batons, flash grenades, and tear gas on those blacks

Here these cops just nudge these Capitol raiders away nicely.

Yeah I can see how you can make that comparison/
    So all BLM did was protest? There was no rioting and looting?

Like I said, not one person disagreed that George Floyd was wrongly killed. Not one person defended the actions of the officer. Yet Minneapolis burned.

Has any building or business private or otherwise in the DC area been damaged?