Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 460 of 468 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 7019
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    So data doesn't fit your narrative = who cares about race.

Okay, whatever you say.
    I'm not the one with a narrative, you're the one trying to push an anti black narrative.

Do you say the same when it's a white person? If a white person commits a crime and a story doesnt specify that hes white, does it bother you?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Worth noting that a bunch of attacks on Asians have been committed by blacks in my city... Who's going to bring it up?
    Where have you been? Special got a few pages on blacks attacking Asians. A republican poster may a point to bring it to my attention. And now you to my knowledge

Blacks have been known to commit racist attacks, so what are you trying to flesh out here? Maybe more new coverage on the nighty news?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

Worth noting that a bunch of attacks on Asians have been committed by blacks in my city... Who's going to bring it up?
    Why that’s? Are you starting to like the blacks? Dislike them? Why is it worth noting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...asian-violence

An overdue conversation about black-on-Asian violence
    by Ying Ma
    The frequency and brutality of anti-Asian violence have made "Stop Asian Hate" a popular hashtag and protest slogan this year. Still, America has yet to grapple with a core part of the problem: black-on-Asian crime and racism.

Two of the latest possible hate crimes took place in New York City. On Tuesday, a female black suspect struck a 31-year-old Chinese woman in the head with a hammer in midtown Manhattan. Two Fridays ago in East Harlem, a black man viciously attacked 61-year-old Yao Pan Ma as he was collecting used cans and bottles. As Ma fell to the ground, the attacker stomped on his head multiple times.

Tragically, such horrendous crimes have now become commonplace in major urban centers. Notable attacks have occurred in San Francisco, Oakland, Los Angeles, New York, and Seattle. Often, the victims are defenseless, the attacks unprovoked, and the culprits not white.

Political leaders, activists, and the media have widely attributed the rise in hate crimes to former President Donald Trump's controversial use of the terms "China virus" or "kung flu." But did Trump really inspire racially motivated violence in heavily Democratic areas and from demographic groups that overwhelmingly opposed him? His accusers have no answer.
    Almost always, bystanders of all colors, including Asians, look away in silence, but the racism on public display makes it crucial to conduct an inquiry about racial intent in black-on-Asian crimes committed with no profit or other apparent motive.

Too many leaders have refused to engage in such inquiries. Today, America must not only inquire but engage in a long overdue, honest conversation about the prevalence of black crime and the existence of racism among nonwhite Americans. The goal is not to vilify an entire race for the crimes of individuals, nor is it to absolve individuals of other races who commit racist acts. It is to find a pathway to reconciliation and possible solutions for preventing the tragedies that befell Ma, Chen, Yu, and far too many others.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Statistically, there is a huge jump in black-on-Asian crime. It's just a fact. How we got to this point is quite sickening but God forbid if it were the other way around... No one wants to talk about it - including Asians. Which is where the model minority narrative comes to play. Asians tend to not want to cause any trouble, period. Even if the abuse is towards them, they just keep on trekking.

Statistically, there is a huge jump in black-on-Asian crime. It's just a fact. How we got to this point is quite sickening but God forbid if it were the other way around... No one wants to talk about it - including Asians. Which is where the model minority narrative comes to play. Asians tend to not want to cause any trouble, period. Even if the abuse is towards them, they just keep on trekking.
    Are you saying people are very careful not to portray blacks as criminals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Let's talk about it. Racism between Blacks and Chinese, and Koreans has always been there. Muslims, Indian (as in from India) have as a whole has been congenital towards me. One guy from Laos even told me he has been good to me and never called me an n-word. I laughed out loud when he experienced racism directed him instead of me. You can even go on the internet and find Chinese talking about their ethnic group racism towards Blacks.

Why blacks aren't talked about more, is because no Black leader or organizations spew racial slurs as much or as forceful as the ex-President of the United State of America which the Trumpster took to heart. Asians are well aware of black malcontents who often are the same thugs who plague their own neighborhood. It called living in the city. Only a thug would commit attacks like these, but to have the President get on national TV spewing slurs that all his pre-dominantly white crowd eat up and recite.

There is a growing coalition of Asians joining other groups that protest like the Japanese protesting outside the holding building for illegal children. The Vietnamese community out west was joined by BLM after a questionable shooting of a Vietnamese teenager.

Racism between these groups has always been there, so the uptick of black attacks isn't a surprise considering the brewing animosity between Chinese, Korean vs Blacks, and racial animosities that Trump flared up. Something that really doesn't exist between any other minority groups to the extent of these ethnic groups.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-13-2021 at 08:10 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

It is amazing how many Asians have adopted the term POC for themselves. Also, they are talking about the dangers of white supremacy to American society. Two things they have never spoken of on the national level.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Let's talk about it. Racism between Blacks and Chinese, and Koreans has always been there. Muslims, Indian (as in from India) have as a whole has been congenital towards me. One guy from Laos even told me he has been good to me and never called me an n-word. I laughed out loud when he experienced racism directed him instead of me. You can even go on the internet and find Chinese talking about their ethnic group racism towards Blacks.

Why blacks aren't talked about more, is because no Black leader or organizations spew racial slurs as much or as forceful as the ex-President of the United State of America which the Trumpster took to heart. Asians are well aware of black malcontents who often are the same thugs who plague their own neighborhood. It called living in the city. Only a thug would commit attacks like these, but to have the President get on national TV spewing slurs that all his pre-dominantly white crowd eat up and recite.

There is a growing coalition of Asians joining other groups that protest like the Japanese protesting outside the holding building for illegal children. The Vietnamese community out west was joined by BLM after a questionable shooting of a Vietnamese teenager.

Racism between these groups has always been there, so the uptick of black attacks isn't a surprise considering the brewing animosity between Chinese, Korean vs Blacks, and racial animosities that Trump flared up. Something that really doesn't exist between any other minority groups to the extent of these ethnic groups.
    I know Trump is racist, but I don't remember him actually using racial slurs.

I've said for years that the most racist people I've ever met are Koreans. As a hispanic I've certainly seen racism growing up in a "lesser" part of a big city, but honestly I've seen less OPEN racism by white people than from any other group. That feeling of being watched when you are in asian owned stores was so common it was never a surprise.

Trump made it louder, but I think other groups (including foreign operatives) jumped on the opportunity to sow discord and increase the level we experience daily now.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It is amazing how many Asians have adopted the term POC for themselves. Also, they are talking about the dangers of white supremacy to American society. Two things they have never spoken of on the national level.
    Our common language has expanded when it comes to grouping people. I'm not entirely sure it's all good. My uncle hates "latinx" but with time the window moves and people accept it and move on.

That said, I have no idea how to fix racism directly. I think we should focus on fixing poverty and the rest will mostly take care of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

I've said for years that the most racist people I've ever met are Koreans. As a hispanic I've certainly seen racism growing up in a "lesser" part of a big city, but honestly I've seen less OPEN racism by white people than from any other group. That feeling of being watched when you are in asian owned stores was so common it was never a surprise.

Trump made it louder, but I think other groups (including foreign operatives) jumped on the opportunity to sow discord and increase the level we experience daily now.
    Don't take it personal. My girlfriend's family is the same. They are just VERY skeptical people with any race. It's not racially motivated. They're just very protective of their business and highly cautious.

Our common language has expanded when it comes to grouping people. I'm not entirely sure it's all good. My uncle hates "latinx" but with time the window moves and people accept it and move on.

That said, I have no idea how to fix racism directly. I think we should focus on fixing poverty and the rest will mostly take care of itself.
    Get this country rolling and the extreme racism will disappear. Racism as well as violence (criminal and public) was rampant during the depression and started easing up once the country got back on its feet.

Will Rogers

Don't take it personal. My girlfriend's family is the same. They are just VERY skeptical people with any race. It's not racially motivated. They're just very protective of their business and highly cautious.
    And where did that skepticism come from? My mom's skeptical opinions of whites were born out of her experience growing up in the Jim Crow south. Her opinion of whites would make them take it personally if she spoke her mind to them.

Will Rogers

Well, besides the account of him using racial slurs were reported by those who been around him, his actions are more distasteful than slurs. Calling Mexican illegals a bunch of drug runners and soon-to-be criminals here is a pretty broad stroke.

About that open racism. How about Charlotteville, white counter-protester showing up with guns at BLM demonstration, cars being driven into demonstrations. Proud boys running rampage in DC before the raid where they defaced a Black church and attack minorities and white folks wearing masks. The last one, while the police stood idly by.

Will Rogers