Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 108 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1614
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't believe this. right now you have far left Antifa that have put people in the hospital and it barely gets covered by the mainstream media.

that is why I said, it shouldn't take someone being killed to cover that left wing violence against the right is also a serious problem. instead you have people/media defending Antifa.
    Well luckily for us nobody from Antifa has run over a protestor with their car and killed them so I guess we won't know until it happens. But, I doubt it does.

I literally use the word also.

all violence is a problem. some people only want to focus on violence from the right and not the left. that should not happen.

I don't believe this. right now you have far left Antifa that have put people in the hospital and it barely gets covered by the mainstream media.

that is why I said, it shouldn't take someone being killed to cover that left wing violence against the right is also a serious problem. instead you have people/media defending Antifa.
    If all violence is the problem why does it matter if it's from the right or left? Why do you focus solely on the left? How many times can people ask these questions? How many diversions can you come up with? How many questions can I rattle off in a post? How much for the monkey?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well luckily for us nobody from Antifa has run over a protestor with their car and killed them so I guess we won't know until it happens. But, I doubt it does.
    Why would you “doubt it does”? There’s idiots on both sides capable of committing violent acts that could lead to death. I’m not saying one side is worse than the other or even that I care but I wouldn’t be shocked if another person from either side is killed at one of these “protests.”

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Why would you “doubt it does”? There’s idiots on both sides capable of committing violent acts that could lead to death. I’m not saying one side is worse than the other or even that I care but I wouldn’t be shocked if another person from either side is killed at one of these “protests.”
    I'm responding to Special, whose agenda is to demonstrate that the left is more violent and worse than the right, and so long as he does that I will continue to point out that the body count for the right is higher.

In all actuality, I think both are as violent as the other side, but I'm mostly just refuting Special's continued assertion one (the left) is worse than the other (the right).

was it the intent to kill to use a car and run over someone? you know this could have also resulted in no death, and then where would your argument be.

remember this?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/29/us/oh...ack/index.html

Investigators believe Ohio State attacker was inspired by ISIS
    Artan bought knives on the day of the attack, a law enforcement official said. Artan rammed his car into a group of people on the Columbus campus and then got out and charged at passersby with a knife. Ohio State University Police Officer Alan Horujko shot Artan after he failed to obey orders to stop, killing him and stopping the attack.
    this attack could have also resulted in death.

if things continue on the current path with far left protesters then it's just a matter of time before someone is killed.

if death is the factor that makes a difference, then far right domestic terrorism has 1 death, which would have to suggest that it's not really that big of a problem if it only resulted in 1 death, but I know you don't want to that to be the case. we can both agree that far right terrorism/racism is a problem, and it should be simple for everyone to agree that far left terrorism is also a problem.

I'm responding to Special, whose agenda is to demonstrate that the left is more violent and worse than the right, and so long as he does that I will continue to point out that the body count for the right is higher.

In all actuality, I think both are as violent as the other side, but I'm mostly just refuting Special's continued assertion one (the left) is worse than the other (the right).
    no this is not what I have said or suggested. not once have I ever said violence from the left is worse. what I have pushed is that is also problem, and it deserves more coverage that it currently gets from the Liberal media. I literally just specifically used the word also.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    If all violence is the problem why does it matter if it's from the right or left? Why do you focus solely on the left? How many times can people ask these questions? How many diversions can you come up with? How many questions can I rattle off in a post? How much for the monkey?
    are you serious. do you literally ignore the news. far right terrorism and racism is profoundly covered by main stream media. violence from the left is rarely covered at all by the same media, and that I think is a problem.
    I'm not wasting time with you anymore.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 10-18-2019 at 12:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

was it the intent to kill to use a car and run over someone? you know this could have also resulted in no death, and then where would your argument be.

remember this?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/29/us/oh...ack/index.html

this attack could have also resulted in death.

if things continue on the current path with far left protesters then it's just a matter of time before someone is killed.

if death is the factor that makes a difference, then far right domestic terrorism has 1 death, which would have to suggest that it's not really that big of a problem if it only resulted in 1 death, but I know you don't want to that to be the case. we can both agree that far right terrorism/racism is a problem, and it should be simple for everyone to agree that far left terrorism is also a problem.

no this is not what I have said or suggested. not once have I ever said violence from the left is worse. what I have pushed is that is also problem, and it deserves more coverage that it currently gets from the Liberal media. I literally just specifically used the word also.
    First Bolded: Well if things that happened hadn't happened that'd be bad for my argument. Unfortunately they did happen, which is why my argument is sound.

Second Bolded: Seriously? You complain about a lack of coverage yet apparently there's not enough coverage of far right domestic terrorism because you aren't seeing it:

https://www.businessinsider.com/extr...sm-report-2019

There were at least 50 extremist-related killings in the US in 2018, according to the report, making it the fourth-deadliest year on record for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970.

"The extremist-related murders in 2018 were overwhelmingly linked to right-wing extremists," the report states. "Every one of the perpetrators had ties to at least one right-wing extremist movement, although one had recently switched to supporting Islamist extremism. White supremacists were responsible for the great majority of the killings, which is typically the case."

So the number is 50 to 0...

Third Bolded: Why does the Liberal media need to cover liberal violence more but conservative media doesn't need to cover conservative violence more?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Seems like the Dayton shooter was as much Antifa as any of the far right idiot killers. None of them to my knowledge were in any formal group, just highly sympathetic to their bizarre causes. Plus there was the Berniebro guy that lived in his van who attacked the congressional baseball game. Those are certainly very bad, as any murders are, but I think more ominous for our society at large is how acceptable street violence seems to be to our elites today.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    ...but I think more ominous for our society at large is how acceptable street violence seems to be to our elites today.
    One of the few things you and I agree on, though I’d add that it seems that violence is also acceptable to the voters, if not the population at large.

Ours is a society steeped in violence.

First Bolded: Well if things that happened hadn't happened that'd be bad for my argument. Unfortunately they did happen, which is why my argument is sound.

Second Bolded: Seriously? You complain about a lack of coverage yet apparently there's not enough coverage of far right domestic terrorism because you aren't seeing it:

https://www.businessinsider.com/extr...sm-report-2019

There were at least 50 extremist-related killings in the US in 2018, according to the report, making it the fourth-deadliest year on record for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970.

"The extremist-related murders in 2018 were overwhelmingly linked to right-wing extremists," the report states. "Every one of the perpetrators had ties to at least one right-wing extremist movement, although one had recently switched to supporting Islamist extremism. White supremacists were responsible for the great majority of the killings, which is typically the case."

So the number is 50 to 0...
    nope. as mentioned after your post the Dayton shooting was more left.

throw in the Pulse nightclub shooting where the shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS and the number changes again.

death is not what should be used to determine anything when it comes to violence. I've been over this. the intention to shoot like the Bernie Sanders supporter that shot up the Republican baseball field had more of a chance at resulting in death than the white supremacist that drove their car into a crowd.

Third Bolded: Why does the Liberal media need to cover liberal violence more but conservative media doesn't need to cover conservative violence more?
    this is not what I said.

all media should be covering violence regardless whether it's far right or far left. right now that is not happening.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

nope. as mentioned after your post the Dayton shooting was more left.

throw in the Pulse nightclub shooting where the shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS and the number changes again

death is not what should be used to determine anything when it comes to violence. I've been over this. the intention to shoot like the Bernie Sanders supporter that shot up the Republican baseball field had more of a chance at resulting in death than the white supremacist that drove their car into a crowd.

this is not what I said.

all media should be covering violence regardless whether it's far right or far left. right now that is not happening.
    Indeed not. I figured since you are so adamant about denouncing violence from both sides and saying that news from both sides should be covering violence that you would have posted this story. Guess we know you acting like you think both is wrong is lip service:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ray/4051907002

Authorities in Southern California say a supporter of Donald Trump was arrested after spraying bear repellent on a small crowd protesting the president at the Santa Monica Pier.
    Santa Monica police say pro- and anti-Trump demonstrators were shouting at each other Saturday when a scuffle broke out.
    A video posted online shows a man wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat circling the crowd and then unleashing a torrent of spray from a canister. Officials say nobody was seriously hurt by the repellent, which is similar to pepper sprays used by police.
    The Los Angeles Times reports authorities arrested a man who could face charges including violating the terms of his parole from a previous weapons violation. His name was not released.
    Investigators are trying to determine whether a second man also sprayed the crowd.

Why didn't you post this considering you are concerned about violence from all sides?

Indeed not. I figured since you are so adamant about denouncing violence from both sides and saying that news from both sides should be covering violence that you would have posted this story. Guess we know you acting like you think both is wrong is lip service:

Authorities in Southern California say a supporter of Donald Trump was arrested after spraying bear repellent on a small crowd protesting the president at the Santa Monica Pier.
    Santa Monica police say pro- and anti-Trump demonstrators were shouting at each other Saturday when a scuffle broke out.
    A video posted online shows a man wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat circling the crowd and then unleashing a torrent of spray from a canister. Officials say nobody was seriously hurt by the repellent, which is similar to pepper sprays used by police.
    The Los Angeles Times reports authorities arrested a man who could face charges including violating the terms of his parole from a previous weapons violation. His name was not released.
    Investigators are trying to determine whether a second man also sprayed the crowd.

Why didn't you post this considering you are concerned about violence from all sides?
    https://youtu.be/Y5ga7GSzZ-I

At least he didn’t use a car

The Lost Boys of PSD

I can only post what I know about, valade16.

I could say the same thing to you that you obviously don't care about violence on both sides since you don't post any of the stories where it's Trump supporters attacked. even when I post them you don't comment as if it's wrong.

what this person did was wrong, and he should be held accountable for his actions.

there is violence on both sides, right and left. there is nothing to contradict this with the evidence available. here is a thought, both sides are wrong when they are violent.

I can only post what I know about, valade16.

I could say the same thing to you that you obviously don't care about violence on both sides since you don't post any of the stories where it's Trump supporters attacked. even when I post them you don't comment as if it's wrong.

what this person did was wrong, and he should be held accountable for his actions.

there is violence on both sides, right and left. there is nothing to contradict this with the evidence available. here is a thought, both sides are wrong when they are violent.
    Why do you only seem to know about things that are bad from the left? None of your sources ever talk about anything bad from the right?

As for you saying the same thing, no you can't, because I don't post about violence from either side (other than this one specific story to call you out). If I were posting a bunch of articles of right violence against the left but none the other way, you could call me out. But I don't. Only you do. Which is why I'm calling you out.

Why do you only seem to know about things that are bad from the left? None of your sources ever talk about anything bad from the right?

As for you saying the same thing, no you can't, because I don't post about violence from either side (other than this one specific story to call you out). If I were posting a bunch of articles of right violence against the left but none the other way, you could call me out. But I don't. Only you do. Which is why I'm calling you out.
    this story you posted just happened. I'm not around on the weekends and was barely around yesterday.

you "calling me out" on something that I had no yet read and then commented how I did when you provided this story, is not calling me out.

when I see something about violence I don't have a problem saying it's wrong, like I just did. I expect the same from you.

this story you posted just happened. I'm not around on the weekends and was barely around yesterday.

you "calling me out" on something that I had no yet read and then commented how I did when you provided this story, is not calling me out.

when I see something about violence I don't have a problem saying it's wrong, like I just did. I expect the same from you.
    You manage to post any violence against the right as soon as it happens. How come it's only when it's violence against the left or damaging to Trump you seem to not be current on the news?