Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2145
  1. #2131
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no they don't, and you don't seem to be able to understand that. I have multiple times reposted what he quoted, literally showing me saying ban everyone, not just Muslims. are you really not capable of understanding that. wouldn't be surprising, you still don't seem to have a problem with the radicals abusing your religion. those people are the problem, that radicalize the Islamic religion and use it for their ideology. but you are more interested in some perception of people that you think are against Islam, despite that not being reality.
    Yes, what he quoted was you supporting trump banning muslims as necessary because there are muslims who abuse the Islamic religion and we must do it to keep ourselves safe. lol, but you said it was you saying EVERYONE should be banned not just muslims, lmaoooo. Everyone here knows ur full of ****. Have more self respect than that. When you dont, the terrorists win

    Actually YOU are the one who doesnt have a problem with radicals abusing your religion. Valade gave you a yes or no opportunity to call it out and you couldn't. Yet you ask the same of me. What a joke
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  2. #2132
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,029
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I can only post what I know about. I don't see you posting anything. you would have a more credible argument if you posted something and I didn't reply.
    Good think you only know positive things Trump is doing and none of the negative things.

  3. #2133
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    22,759
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, what he quoted was you supporting trump banning muslims as necessary because there are muslims who abuse the Islamic religion and we must do it to keep ourselves safe. lol, but you said it was you saying EVERYONE should be banned not just muslims, lmaoooo. Everyone here knows ur full of ****. Have more self respect than that. When you dont, the terrorists win

    Actually YOU are the one who doesnt have a problem with radicals abusing your religion. Valade gave you a yes or no opportunity to call it out and you couldn't. Yet you ask the same of me. What a joke
    serious question, can you read?

    let me know what the bold says in this post..

    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

    [I]what is reality then? really is that Muslims terrorists have said they're coming, and the current process that screens them is broken.
    if there was a way to prevent murders from happening like they do then it would be a good idea to try and stop them right? if there was a way to keep out radical Muslims then why is that not a good idea? it's unfortunate that FOR NOW that has to include everyone because the process in which Muslim immigrants get into America is broken. if the process was not broken then this would be a different story.
    this is what I said. I said ban everyone. that includes Muslims, Christians, literally everyone.

    I've repeatedly said that if radicals were abusing the Christian religion that I object to that. you on the other hand can't say the same thing for radicals abusing Islam.
    you keep trolling but not once have you ever provided anything from what you allege.








    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Good think you only know positive things Trump is doing and none of the negative things.
    good think? I guess you mean good thing. with that, are we really back at this again, really. you know I've commented on negative things from Trump. I shouldn't have to yet again support this when I just did that recently.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 01-14-2020 at 06:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  4. #2134
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,751
    According to an arrest warrant from the Floyd County Police Department, the three Georgia men were arrested after an undercover FBI sting operation, and charged with attempted murder and participating in a criminal organisation.

    According to arrest affidavits, The Base is a racially motivated violent extremist group that sought to "accelerate the downfall of the United States government, incite a race war and establish a white ethno-state."

    Luke Austin Lane, Michael Helterbrand, and Jacob Kaderli were planning to "overthrow the government and murder a Bartow County couple" who they believed to be Antifa members, Floyd County police said in a statement.

  5. #2135
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    22,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    According to an arrest warrant from the Floyd County Police Department, the three Georgia men were arrested after an undercover FBI sting operation, and charged with attempted murder and participating in a criminal organisation.

    According to arrest affidavits, The Base is a racially motivated violent extremist group that sought to "accelerate the downfall of the United States government, incite a race war and establish a white ethno-state."

    Luke Austin Lane, Michael Helterbrand, and Jacob Kaderli were planning to "overthrow the government and murder a Bartow County couple" who they believed to be Antifa members, Floyd County police said in a statement.
    I think it should be noted that these were white supremacists.

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/more-arre...-group-georgia

    Three more men linked to white supremacist group arrested in Georgia, fourth arrested in Wisconsin
    I support going after white supremacists.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  6. #2136
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,396
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I think it should be noted that these were white supremacists.

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/more-arre...-group-georgia



    I support going after white supremacists.

    Not as much as brown people.

  7. #2137
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I support going after white supremacists.
    Me too. Legally.

  8. #2138
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    22,759
    when children this young say things like this they have been brainwashed/manipulated.

    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  9. #2139
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,751
    The Gateway Pundit? Hoft’s goal when founding the site was to "expose the wickedness of the left."

    Talk about unhinged.

  10. #2140
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    22,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    The Gateway Pundit? Hoft’s goal when founding the site was to "expose the wickedness of the left."

    Talk about unhinged.
    tell me how the source is relevant here. this is literally on video.

    I only used thegatewaypundit because it is one of the few sites covering this story.
    https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Laura+Loomer+v...ng+%23MAGA+hat
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  11. #2141
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,908
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    tell me how the source is relevant here. this is literally on video.

    I only used thegatewaypundit because it is one of the few sites covering this story.
    https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Laura+Loomer+v...ng+%23MAGA+hat
    The sources often matter in what they focus on and the way they do so.

    There are tons of examples of individual nut jobs with basically any group in society. Left/right, Christian/Muslim, Male/Female and so on. Focusing on the acts of some individuals and then equating that to the whole of the group is what website like this with extreme bias do. It is what a lot of your posts focus on and then you seem completely ignorant of events happening like this with other identities even when they are much more newsworthy topics not focusing on random extremists.

    The reason your sourcing and posts matter is that you are clearly and constantly extremely biased against certain groups while being ignorant of other groups acting in similar bad manners on a regular basis. If you chose to view better sourcing you might not be as focused on these extreme acts being associated to sides and instead get a more balanced news opinion and stop whining about there being some extremists on a side you don't like (when we all know extremists exist and don't normally associate that with entire groups). Holding certain groups accountable and to a standard of needing to answer for extremism while ignoring extremism coming from other groups is not an approach of someone looking for legitimate discussion.

    https://icct.nl/wp-content/uploads/2...mJackson-1.pdf
    https://www.businessinsider.com/extr...-report-2019-1

    Here are some links pointing to extremism in the country related to right wing, focusing on stuff like this to treat right wingers in a different manner could be an argument based on data but taking the approach you do against a group like this even with more than one off examples is not a good approach. As has been pointed out to others, no one would say call for a ban on right wingers entering the country until we figure out what is going on.
    Last edited by mngopher35; Yesterday at 01:58 PM.

  12. #2142
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    22,759
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    The sources often matter in what they focus on and the way they do so.

    There are tons of examples of individual nut jobs with basically any group in society. Left/right, Christian/Muslim, Male/Female and so on. Focusing on the acts of some individuals and then equating that to the whole of the group is what website like this with extreme bias do. It is what a lot of your posts focus on and then you seem completely ignorant of events happening like this with other identities even when they are much more newsworthy topics not focusing on random extremists.

    The reason your sourcing and posts matter is that you are clearly and constantly extremely biased against certain groups while being ignorant of other groups acting in similar bad manners on a regular basis. If you chose to view better sourcing you might not be as focused on these extreme acts being associated to sides and instead get a more balanced news opinion and stop whining about there being some extremists on a side you don't like (when we all know extremists exist and don't normally associate that with entire groups). Holding certain groups accountable and to a standard of needing to answer for extremism while ignoring extremism coming from other groups is not an approach of someone looking for legitimate discussion.

    https://icct.nl/wp-content/uploads/2...mJackson-1.pdf
    https://www.businessinsider.com/extr...-report-2019-1

    Here are some links pointing to extremism in the country related to right wing, focusing on stuff like this to treat right wingers in a different manner could be an argument based on data but taking the approach you do against a group like this even with more than one off examples is not a good approach. As has been pointed out to others, no one would say call for a ban on right wingers entering the country until we figure out what is going on.
    this doesn't address what I said. I can agree that some of the time the source is a factor. in this case it shouldn't matter because there were only a certain number of sources available covering this story. that is why I included the LMGTFY link, to show what comes up in google. go ahead and find a better source covering this news.

    what source would be better?

    https://theunionjournal.com/violent-...eing-escorted/
    Violent Leftist Attacks Laura Loomer Volunteer at Restaurant for Wearing MAGA Hat — Then Attacks Him While Being Escorted!
    http://www.stationgossip.com/2020/01...cks-laura.html
    VIDEO: Violent Leftist Attacks Laura Loomer Volunteer at Restaurant for Wearing MAGA Hat — Then Attacks Him While Being Escorted!
    https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...ught-on-video/
    Laura Loomer MAGA hat kerfuffle caught on video…
    they all use the same video from John Cardillo.

    the more established media certainly are not covering this. it's the fault of a lot of the main stream Liberal media and their hate for Trump and Trump supporters that random Trump supporters in MAGA hats continue to be harassed and physically attacked. I mentioned this already, CNN had to literally settle a lawsuit with Nick Sandmann because they wrongly smeared him.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  13. #2143
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    43,071
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this doesn't address what I said. I can agree that some of the time the source is a factor. in this case it shouldn't matter because there were only a certain number of sources available covering this story. that is why I included the LMGTFY link, to show what comes up in google. go ahead and find a better source covering this news.

    what source would be better?

    https://theunionjournal.com/violent-...eing-escorted/


    http://www.stationgossip.com/2020/01...cks-laura.html


    https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...ught-on-video/


    they all use the same video from John Cardillo.

    the more established media certainly are not covering this. it's the fault of a lot of the main stream Liberal media and their hate for Trump and Trump supporters that random Trump supporters in MAGA hats continue to be harassed and physically attacked. I mentioned this already, CNN had to literally settle a lawsuit with Nick Sandmann because they wrongly smeared him.
    Maybe they aren’t covering it bc every few people care


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #2144
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Maybe they aren’t covering it bc every few people care
    Well, there is that.

  15. #2145
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,908
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this doesn't address what I said. I can agree that some of the time the source is a factor. in this case it shouldn't matter because there were only a certain number of sources available covering this story. that is why I included the LMGTFY link, to show what comes up in google. go ahead and find a better source covering this news.

    what source would be better?

    https://theunionjournal.com/violent-...eing-escorted/


    http://www.stationgossip.com/2020/01...cks-laura.html


    https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...ught-on-video/


    they all use the same video from John Cardillo.

    the more established media certainly are not covering this. it's the fault of a lot of the main stream Liberal media and their hate for Trump and Trump supporters that random Trump supporters in MAGA hats continue to be harassed and physically attacked. I mentioned this already, CNN had to literally settle a lawsuit with Nick Sandmann because they wrongly smeared him.
    Of course it is the more extreme sites and not the mainstream ones covering it, they are catering to the extremist audience.

    The point being made is that you shouldn't focus on these extreme one off's from any identity in the "look what they did it's bad" team game. There are extreme people all over and media like this is biased in that they are covering the extreme aspects and associating sides etc. as you often do as well.

    No one takes it seriously because anyone can find a bad thing done and then try and makes other non associated people answer for it due to some link (race, ideology, sex etc). This is why people often talk about why it is a waste arguing with you as you take this approach on a regular basis and only know extreme one off examples of "left bad" while not knowing common sense/obvious facts about say the POTUS.

    As others have noted the reason it isn't overly covered is no one cares, the reason no one cares is that not everyone needs to play that extreme game. The reason sites like the ones you mention are bad is they often focus on these exact aspects to rile people like you up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •