Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Proud Boys Infighting Sees Leading Member Form Breakaway Group to Fight 'White Genoci

I felt this was important enough to merit it's own thread. For reference, Proud Boys are the conservative group that Trump told to "stand down and stand by" at the debates. They have been accused of being a White Supremacist group which they have steadfastly denied.

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-...o-goys-1546597

Infighting has broken out between two leading members of the Proud Boys group, with one announcing he will be taking control of the far-right organization to address "White Genocide" and the "failures of multiculturalism."

White nationalist Kyle Chapman—who set up the "tactical defense arm" of the Proud Boys, the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)—has criticized the group's chairman Enrique Tarrio while announcing a so-called rebranding of the organization.

Writing on encrypted messaging app Telegram, Chapman used racial slurs against Tarrio and other neo-Nazi rhetoric while announcing that the "grifting leaders" had been deposed and the group would be renamed the Proud Goys. The term "goy"—a Hebrew word for a non-Jewish person—is sometimes used by white supremacists to signal their anti-Semitic beliefs, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

"Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately," Chapman wrote. "Our logo will forthwith be changed to reflect the core beliefs of Proud Boy members.

"We will no longer **** to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other 'undesirables' into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.

"We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race."

Chapman, who goes by the nickname "Based Stickman" after he was photographed beating a protester with a stick at a Trump rally in Berkeley, California, in March 2017, went on to say the Proud Goys would fight for white people to "have their own countries where White interests are written into law."

The message was posted one day after Chapman criticized Tarrio's "inaction and fear" over a video that appeared to show the moment Tarrio and two other people were injured during a knife attack in Washington, DC in the early hours of November 4.

The Proud Boys, who are listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, frequently deny that they are a white supremacist organisation.

Tarrio nor any of the other leaders has not publicly addressed the statement from Chapman. The Proud Goys name appears only in Chapman's social profiles

Elsewhere, the Proud Boys and other far-right groups are planning a "Million MAGA March" in Washington on Saturday in support of President Donald Trump's baseless claim that he lost the election because of voter fraud.

Hopefully this MAGA March doesn’t turn into a ********.

I give it five posts before Special come in and talk about ANTIFA.

They continue to say they aren't a white supremacy group. Poor Tarrio being a true believer will agree with Chapman. He probably divorced his white wife because she married outside her race. This is a true believer. Dave Chappelle have new material.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Keep your MAGA hat on bro at that rally, or they would confuse you for a BLM member and kick your arse.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-11-2020 at 06:51 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I felt this was important enough to merit it's own thread. For reference, Proud Boys are the conservative group that Trump told to "stand down and stand by" at the debates. They have been accused of being a White Supremacist group which they have steadfastly denied.

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-...o-goys-1546597

Infighting has broken out between two leading members of the Proud Boys group, with one announcing he will be taking control of the far-right organization to address "White Genocide" and the "failures of multiculturalism."

White nationalist Kyle Chapman—who set up the "tactical defense arm" of the Proud Boys, the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)—has criticized the group's chairman Enrique Tarrio while announcing a so-called rebranding of the organization.

Writing on encrypted messaging app Telegram, Chapman used racial slurs against Tarrio and other neo-Nazi rhetoric while announcing that the "grifting leaders" had been deposed and the group would be renamed the Proud Goys. The term "goy"—a Hebrew word for a non-Jewish person—is sometimes used by white supremacists to signal their anti-Semitic beliefs, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

"Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately," Chapman wrote. "Our logo will forthwith be changed to reflect the core beliefs of Proud Boy members.

"We will no longer **** to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other 'undesirables' into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.

"We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race."

Chapman, who goes by the nickname "Based Stickman" after he was photographed beating a protester with a stick at a Trump rally in Berkeley, California, in March 2017, went on to say the Proud Goys would fight for white people to "have their own countries where White interests are written into law."

The message was posted one day after Chapman criticized Tarrio's "inaction and fear" over a video that appeared to show the moment Tarrio and two other people were injured during a knife attack in Washington, DC in the early hours of November 4.

The Proud Boys, who are listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, frequently deny that they are a white supremacist organisation.

Tarrio nor any of the other leaders has not publicly addressed the statement from Chapman. The Proud Goys name appears only in Chapman's social profiles

Elsewhere, the Proud Boys and other far-right groups are planning a "Million MAGA March" in Washington on Saturday in support of President Donald Trump's baseless claim that he lost the election because of voter fraud.

they deserve to be called out, condemned.

I question whether Trump knows who this person is.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post

They continue to say they aren't a white supremacy group. Poor Tarrio being a true believer will agree with Chapman. He probably divorced his white wife because she married outside her race. This is a true believer. Dave Chappelle have new material.

yet here you are mentioning other people in your first reply, in the first sentence.

if these racists are newsworthy then go ahead and cover this. any hateful people deserve to be called out.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

It's gotta be so hard believing in so many things like so many right-wingers, yet having to dance around it all the time. Talking about politics is real easy when you can just say what you mean and not have to pretend like you aren't what you really are. Sucks to be a right-winger.

"I only think Mexicans are rapists for logical reasons, not because I'm a raging xenophobe"
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post

good call! EXACTLY the 5th
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I am very glad to see this coup within the Proud Boys. Whenever they can't find stable leadership, they are much less likely to be a threat to anyone except themselves.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

You are so used to speaking indirectly, it's OK you can say "I condemn this".

Speaking of knowing people: FNK, can you name me someone who helps run antifa?
    HELLO

Lmaooo

They got tired real quick of the black dude speaking trying to make them be not what they actually were.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Lmaooo

They got tired real quick of the black dude speaking trying to make them be not what they actually were.
    They don’t like people who they view as subhuman to them talking.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

I don’t.

And once again, you have undermined your first point with your second; a clear indication that you are not sincere (notice too, as ManRam correctly observed, you don’t call them out; rather you say they deserve to be called out — very different tone, and one that further highlights that you don’t really believe what you said).

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I don’t.

And once again, you have undermined your first point with your second; a clear indication that you are not sincere (notice too, as ManRam correctly observed, you don’t call them out; rather you say they deserve to be called out — very different tone, and one that further highlights that you don’t really believe what you said).
    He is truly the King if talking indirectly.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast