Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 366 of 394 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 5905
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    He shouldn't have been engaged in gang activity. You can call it mob action if you prefer because he's white. Either way you have a highly distorted take on what actually happened.
    Heck no I don't. This country was built on militias, read them history books bruv.

I guess I'm confused as to the timeline of events. I thought that Rittenhouse had two separate incidents where he fired his weapon. Is that true and if so, when did all of his shots occur?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Does any of that get rid of his right to self defense? The answer is a resounding no.
    I think it changes the situation to where you can reasonably say it’s not self defence. He’s in a situation he shouldn’t be in, highly charged and good chance of confrontation, pretending to do something he’s not qualified to do, and armed illegally. Both him and his mother should get manslaughter and weapons convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I think it changes the situation to where you can reasonably say it’s not self defence. He’s in a situation he shouldn’t be in, highly charged and good chance of confrontation, pretending to do something he’s not qualified to do, and armed illegally. Both him and his mother should get manslaughter and weapons convictions.
    No self defense, it was a mob action. In other communities, the whole of the gang he was with could be charged with murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    No one should be there by that logic though. It was past curfew.

Vandalism isn't peaceful protesting nor legal either.

A felon carrying a gun isn't legal either.

By the letter of Wisconsin law, what the kid did, is self defense. And it'll come out in trial, 6+ months from now.

Would not could, they could all be charged in this case.

No one should be there by that logic though. It was past curfew.

Vandalism isn't peaceful protesting nor legal either.

A felon carrying a gun isn't legal either.

By the letter of Wisconsin law, what the kid did, is self defense. And it'll come out in trial, 6+ months from now.
    No, not by the letter of Wisconsin law, your distorted view of the letter of wisconsin law.

No, not by the letter of Wisconsin law, your distorted view of the letter of wisconsin law.
    I've shared the law verbatim, multiple times, he will get off and you will cry. [emoji1745]

I've shared the law verbatim, multiple times, he will get off and you will cry. [emoji1745]
    No, you shared what you felt was relevant to your distorted view of the incident. You cherry picked Wisconsin law.

If this was so open and shut why did Wisconsin (which presumably knows their own laws better than you) charge him with a crime?

In a lot of places nowadays they have signs that tell you in the case of a mass shooter there’s 3 options: run, hide or fight. Protestors did option 3. Unfortunately a few lost their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I guess I'm confused as to the timeline of events. I thought that Rittenhouse had two separate incidents where he fired his weapon. Is that true and if so, when did all of his shots occur?
    11:48PM Rittenhouse flees from first man, once backed in a corner at the car lot and the attacker trying to steal his weapon, 4 shots ring out, hitting the aggressor.

11:49PM Rittenhouse flees the scene of the 1st shooting as a mob chases him, he gets struck in the head, keeps running. He is a dummy wearing cowboy boots and falls down, a man kicks him in the head, he fires 2 shots and misses, another man hits him with a skateboard in the neck and tries to steal his weapon, one shot hits him center mass, taking 2 steps then collapsing. A 3rd man with a hand gun approaches, takes one step back then tries to steal the weapon, gets his bicep blown off. Rittenhouse continues to flee the 2nd shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If this was so open and shut why did Wisconsin (which presumably knows their own laws better than you) charge him with a crime?
    Why was OJ Simpson charged with a crime? Why was George Zimmerman charged with a crime? Why was Ray Tensing charged with a crime?

What you're charged with, is not what your guilty/convicted of lol

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    In a lot of places nowadays they have signs that tell you in the case of a mass shooter there’s 3 options: run, hide or fight. Protestors did option 3. Unfortunately a few lost their lives.
    Yeah, and the kid wasn't a mass shooter, so they lost life and limb, under false pretenses.

No, you shared what you felt was relevant to your distorted view of the incident. You cherry picked Wisconsin law.
    I quoted verbatim Wisconsin's self defense law, if you don't like it, take it up with the state lol