Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 265 of 383 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5733
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why would I have to do that? Are you under the impression that people liked being slaves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iím under the impression that not all slave owners were horrible monsters who abused their slaves. Furthermore, despite the horrible act of owning slaves, some of these men accomplished a great deal to impact our countryís history.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Iím under the impression that not all slave owners were horrible monsters who abused their slaves. Furthermore, despite the horrible act of owning slaves, some of these men accomplished a great deal to impact our countryís history.
    Do you think a lot of them were like Masterís cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Whoever wrote your first sentence disagrees with your second sentence.

They do seem to agree on a bizarre racist attitude tho

History is often written by the victors. Same applies with religious texts. You are applying biased writings to your determination about slavery under Muhammad. And most likely doing the same from the opposite side for politicians in US.

Do you think someone who opposed Muhammad during his time would view his slavery as a positive or negative?
    Of course I'm going to use religious texts regarding slavery under Muhammad, they are what spell out the islamic rules regarding slavery.

Given that most of those people are usually executed or imprisoned for life rather than enslaved, yes I'd think a lot of the people who opposed him would view it as positive for that reason.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Of course I'm going to use religious texts regarding slavery under Muhammad, they are what spell out the islamic rules regarding slavery.

Given that most of those people are usually executed or imprisoned for life rather than enslaved, yes I'd think a lot of the people who opposed him would view it as positive for that reason.

"The Islamic rules regarding slavery". Holy ****.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Slavery > murder, therefore slavery is a net positive.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Slavery > murder, therefore slavery is a net positive.
    I would say more like chasing random people down and capturing them to enslave them is fundamentally different than enslaving a prisoner of war.

I'm not saying slavery in islam is good or positive or better. He asked if people who opposed Muhammad would see it as a positive, or write about it in a positive manner. The answer is yes, if you actually understand who was being enslaved, then ****in obviously yes some of those people would see it as positive, especially ones who were later freed, but even ones who weren't.

Its slavery, it's still a rough ****in sentence, it's not good, lol, dont worry that's not what I've said at any point.

Last edited by nastynice; 08-04-2020 at 11:57 PM.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    "The Islamic rules regarding slavery". Holy ****.
    There are rules regarding just about every aspect of life, this religion has a system of law within it.

I would say more like chasing random people down and capturing them to enslave them is fundamentally different than enslaving a prisoner of war.

I'm not saying slavery in islam is good or positive or better. He asked if people who opposed Muhammad would see it as a positive, or write about it in a positive manner. The answer is yes, if you actually understand who was being enslaved, then ****in obviously yes some of those people would see it as positive, especially ones who were later freed, but even ones who weren't.

Its slavery, it's still a rough ****in sentence, it's not good, lol, dont worry that's not what I've said at any point.

Slavery in the US started as those sentenced to slavery for crimes committed in other countries. It was called indentured servitude. It turned to slavery when slave traders showed up with slaves.

What you are doing is giving Muhammad and others a pass for their slavery. Muhammad is worshipped as a prophet. Extremely close to god. Regardless if they were sentenced to slavery or not. Slavery is still evil. Not to mention how women were treated as slaves during Muhammadís time. The same could be said with Jesus. He wasnít perfect either and we donít even know his history from the ages of 18-33.

Perhaps, itís best if we stop judging people for living ďnormallyĒ for their time.

Slavery in the US started as those sentenced to slavery for crimes committed in other countries. It was called indentured servitude. It turned to slavery when slave traders showed up with slaves.

What you are doing is giving Muhammad and others a pass for their slavery. Muhammad is worshipped as a prophet. Extremely close to god. Regardless if they were sentenced to slavery or not. Slavery is still evil. Not to mention how women were treated as slaves during Muhammadís time. The same could be said with Jesus. He wasnít perfect either and we donít even know his history from the ages of 18-33.

Perhaps, itís best if we stop judging people for living ďnormallyĒ for their time.
    Oh no, to us prophets and god are VERY different.

Yes, and what US (British colony) STARTED as slavery was much more in line with slavery throughout most of history, but what it turned into is something completely different.

This is great.

Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

Oh no, to us prophets and god are VERY different.

Yes, and what US (British colony) STARTED as slavery was much more in line with slavery throughout most of history, but what it turned into is something completely different.

How did the slaves feel about it? Were they down

Last edited by ewing; 08-06-2020 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    This is great.

All Gas No Brakes is a pretty solid production. Though I'm not sure if you'll like all their videos as much as that newest one.

https://youtu.be/8kkBseVTUow

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    How did the slaves feel about it? Were they down

I'd guess pretty down.

I dunno, why dont you ask em in San Quentin.