Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 459 of 463 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 6933
    Sorry, you're too ****ing hilarious to completely ignore everything you post. I hope some day you get the help you need, oh brainwashed one. You've been making an utter fool of yourself on this site for so long, yet still see yourself as the last bastion of unbiased commentary or something.

Well, I don't believe the shooting in Indianapolis was racially motivated in spite of 4 Sikhs being killed. They were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I do believe a known psychopath with a death wish being able to purchase two assault rifles after being indentified was pretty bad work by our local prosecutor. Hopefully, he will be named in a suit and others will learn from this.

What's to be done about the psychopaths with assault weapons at the Michigan Statehouse is another matter...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Having lived in Korea for a number of years and visiting Japan and other places I can easily tell which country someone is from. But this COVID situation has people lumping them all together not knowing the difference between Chinese and Thai. Not that any of our Chinese citizens bear any responsibility for this epidemic, but blaming everyone of Asian descent is pretty typical of our ignorance and racism.
    Common ignorant American thinking.

After 911 a lot of Indian Sikhs were attacked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

True that.

Worth noting that a bunch of attacks on Asians have been committed by blacks in my city... Who's going to bring it up?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Worth noting that a bunch of attacks on Asians have been committed by blacks in my city... Who's going to bring it up?
    Everyone's bringing it up, everybody has been speaking out against hate crimes against asians.

Who's been ignoring it..?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Everyone's bringing it up, everybody has been speaking out against hate crimes against asians.

Who's been ignoring it..?

Did you read correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Did you read correctly?
    Yes, and the fact that you are upset that people are not pointing out the fact that its black people attacking them is strange enough that I figured I'll try to make my point without having to spell it out.

That point being, who the **** cares? If it were whites attacking then should it be everyone's responsibility to point out that they are white?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sorry, you're too ****ing hilarious to completely ignore everything you post. I hope some day you get the help you need, oh brainwashed one. You've been making an utter fool of yourself on this site for so long, yet still see yourself as the last bastion of unbiased commentary or something.
    maybe one day you will have an opinion on politics, in the POLITICS section of this forum.

all you do every day all day long is post **** unrelated to politics.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Yes, and the fact that you are upset that people are not pointing out the fact that its black people attacking them is strange enough that I figured I'll try to make my point without having to spell it out.

That point being, who the **** cares? If it were whites attacking then should it be everyone's responsibility to point out that they are white?

you're the one that has often brought up white people related to guns after a mass shooting,as if anyone white should be banned from having guns.

typically people (especially media) love to bring up race when the suspects are white. social media loves that so much that they jump to a conclusion that a shooter must have been white before that has been identified. that alone was proven wrong in shootings just in 2021.

but when these incidents keep happening and the suspects are not white, it's taboo? stop.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Common ignorant American thinking.

After 911 a lot of Indian Sikhs were attacked.
    In my experience the vast majority of non-Sikhs and non-Muslims think Sikhs ARE Muslim. Plenty of ignorance to go around.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're the one that has often brought up white people related to guns after a mass shooting,as if anyone white should be banned from having guns.

typically people (especially media) love to bring up race when the suspects are white. social media loves that so much that they jump to a conclusion that a shooter must have been white before that has been identified. that alone was proven wrong in shootings just in 2021.

but when these incidents keep happening and the suspects are not white, it's taboo? stop.
    lmao, I bring up white people being banned from.guns to illustrate how ridiculous it was to try and ban muslims from america, not because I actually think whites should be banned from buying guns! [emoji23]

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    In my experience the vast majority of non-Sikhs and non-Muslims think Sikhs ARE Muslim. Plenty of ignorance to go around.
    Excellent point. We don't bother to inform ourselves. We just hate people because of the way they look.

I remember most of the incidents in Korea (fights, stabbings and so forth) generally occurred between the Black soldiers and the Koreans. But although I cannot say this with absolute certainty, I think the Koreans somewhat adopted the view that Blacks were inferior to Whites and THEM. It would explain a lot if that were accurate.

So data doesn't fit your narrative = who cares about race.

Okay, whatever you say.