Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 459 of 463 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 6933
  1. #6871
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,084
    Sorry, you're too ****ing hilarious to completely ignore everything you post. I hope some day you get the help you need, oh brainwashed one. You've been making an utter fool of yourself on this site for so long, yet still see yourself as the last bastion of unbiased commentary or something.

  2. #6872
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    516
    Well, I don't believe the shooting in Indianapolis was racially motivated in spite of 4 Sikhs being killed. They were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

    I do believe a known psychopath with a death wish being able to purchase two assault rifles after being indentified was pretty bad work by our local prosecutor. Hopefully, he will be named in a suit and others will learn from this.

    What's to be done about the psychopaths with assault weapons at the Michigan Statehouse is another matter...

  3. #6873
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Having lived in Korea for a number of years and visiting Japan and other places I can easily tell which country someone is from. But this COVID situation has people lumping them all together not knowing the difference between Chinese and Thai. Not that any of our Chinese citizens bear any responsibility for this epidemic, but blaming everyone of Asian descent is pretty typical of our ignorance and racism.
    Common ignorant American thinking.

    After 911 a lot of Indian Sikhs were attacked.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  4. #6874
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    516
    True that.

  5. #6875
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Worth noting that a bunch of attacks on Asians have been committed by blacks in my city... Who's going to bring it up?

  6. #6876
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Worth noting that a bunch of attacks on Asians have been committed by blacks in my city... Who's going to bring it up?
    Everyone's bringing it up, everybody has been speaking out against hate crimes against asians.

    Who's been ignoring it..?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  7. #6877
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Everyone's bringing it up, everybody has been speaking out against hate crimes against asians.

    Who's been ignoring it..?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Did you read correctly?

  8. #6878
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Did you read correctly?
    Yes, and the fact that you are upset that people are not pointing out the fact that its black people attacking them is strange enough that I figured I'll try to make my point without having to spell it out.

    That point being, who the **** cares? If it were whites attacking then should it be everyone's responsibility to point out that they are white?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  9. #6879
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sorry, you're too ****ing hilarious to completely ignore everything you post. I hope some day you get the help you need, oh brainwashed one. You've been making an utter fool of yourself on this site for so long, yet still see yourself as the last bastion of unbiased commentary or something.
    maybe one day you will have an opinion on politics, in the POLITICS section of this forum.

    all you do every day all day long is post **** unrelated to politics.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #6880
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, and the fact that you are upset that people are not pointing out the fact that its black people attacking them is strange enough that I figured I'll try to make my point without having to spell it out.

    That point being, who the **** cares? If it were whites attacking then should it be everyone's responsibility to point out that they are white?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    you're the one that has often brought up white people related to guns after a mass shooting,as if anyone white should be banned from having guns.

    typically people (especially media) love to bring up race when the suspects are white. social media loves that so much that they jump to a conclusion that a shooter must have been white before that has been identified. that alone was proven wrong in shootings just in 2021.

    but when these incidents keep happening and the suspects are not white, it's taboo? stop.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #6881
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,540
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Common ignorant American thinking.

    After 911 a lot of Indian Sikhs were attacked.
    In my experience the vast majority of non-Sikhs and non-Muslims think Sikhs ARE Muslim. Plenty of ignorance to go around.

  12. #6882
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're the one that has often brought up white people related to guns after a mass shooting,as if anyone white should be banned from having guns.

    typically people (especially media) love to bring up race when the suspects are white. social media loves that so much that they jump to a conclusion that a shooter must have been white before that has been identified. that alone was proven wrong in shootings just in 2021.

    but when these incidents keep happening and the suspects are not white, it's taboo? stop.
    lmao, I bring up white people being banned from.guns to illustrate how ridiculous it was to try and ban muslims from america, not because I actually think whites should be banned from buying guns! [emoji23]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  13. #6883
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    In my experience the vast majority of non-Sikhs and non-Muslims think Sikhs ARE Muslim. Plenty of ignorance to go around.
    Excellent point. We don't bother to inform ourselves. We just hate people because of the way they look.

  14. #6884
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    516
    I remember most of the incidents in Korea (fights, stabbings and so forth) generally occurred between the Black soldiers and the Koreans. But although I cannot say this with absolute certainty, I think the Koreans somewhat adopted the view that Blacks were inferior to Whites and THEM. It would explain a lot if that were accurate.

  15. #6885
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, and the fact that you are upset that people are not pointing out the fact that its black people attacking them is strange enough that I figured I'll try to make my point without having to spell it out.

    That point being, who the **** cares? If it were whites attacking then should it be everyone's responsibility to point out that they are white?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    So data doesn't fit your narrative = who cares about race.

    Okay, whatever you say.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •