Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 469 of 509 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 7632
    Sure! The next school shooter could take out a few city blocks instead of just a few students.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

David Barton (born January 28, 1954) is an evangelical Christian political activist and author.

The bold is a joke, right?

this is America divided.

https://www.axios.com/poll-political...448ed3e5a.html

Young Dems more likely to despise the other party
    College students who would not someone who voted for the opposing presidential candidate
    Nearly a quarter of college students wouldn't be friends with someone who voted for the other presidential candidate — with Democrats far more likely to dismiss people than Republicans — according to new Generation Lab/Axios polling.

Why it matters: Partisan divides — as each side inhabits parallel political, cultural and media universes —make a future of discord and distrust in the U.S. all the more likely.

By the numbers: 5% of Republicans said they wouldn't be friends with someone from the opposite party, compared to 37% of Democrats.

71% of Democrats wouldn't go on a date with someone with opposing views, versus 31% of Republicans.
    30% of Democrats — and 7% of Republicans — wouldn't work for someone who voted differently from them.

what radicalized these people and caused this.
    politicians/media/social media.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is America divided.

https://www.axios.com/poll-political...448ed3e5a.html

Donald J Trump
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Brainwashing by the left. Please tell us a bedtime story about those mean ole leftists.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Brainwashing by the left. Please tell us a bedtime story about those mean ole leftists.
    there is more hate from the left than vice versa, and it's reasonable to question why. what has influenced these people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I've long argued that the 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to guns but absolutely applies to nuclear armaments. Everyone should be able to get one!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

there is more hate from the left than vice versa, and it's reasonable to question why. what has influenced these people.
    Once again, your opinion (or bias)

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Yup, do you have color TVs in your world?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Being a geek, I always wanted to visit other worlds, but I don't know after talking with Special.

Will Rogers

Being a geek, I always wanted to visit other worlds, but I don't know after talking with Special.
    You are many things. A geek is not among them.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You are many things. A geek is not among them.
    I think you were telling us about the comparison between the Chinese genocide with a school shooting or how Italians are POC.

Will Rogers

I think you were telling us about the comparison between the Chinese genocide with a school shooting or how Italians are POC.
    You have such as slow feeble mind. Still lost about this even after reading the back and forth between valade and myself?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You have such as slow feeble mind. Still lost about this even after reading the back and forth between valade and myself?
    Even Valade didn't know WTF you were talking about. In fact, he was ridiculing you about it. The whole forum can go back and catch that, so I would think you would want to clear up what you meant.

You had many chances to do just that but you went the insult route to deflect from your own stupidity.

Cool, no skin off my back.

So continue. You were talking about my slow feeble mind not to be confused with me wee pea brains. Wow, this is turning into an insightful political discourse Moron King. Do you do this often? Yes, you do.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-08-2021 at 01:45 PM.

Will Rogers

Even Valade didn't know WTF you were talking about. In fact, he was ridiculing you about it. The whole forum can go back and catch that, so I would think you would want to clear up what you meant.

You had many chances to do just that but you went the insult route to deflect from your own stupidity.

Cool, no skin off my back.
    Nope. It's rather clear Wes. Give it one more try.