Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 441 of 463 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 6933
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Harassment is still a crime, especially when the people being harassed are government officials and their families.
    Except that what he is calling harassment is not a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    There was no violence. I read the article so no need to re post it. There is no comparison to be made here.
    I guess those being harassed were never in danger, despite being physically done right in front of them.

it should not be so hard to get people to have an issue with anything like this, regardless of what side it comes from. but time and time again when it's Democrats doing this then the appearance here is that it's fine and nobody wants to condemn it.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Sounds like you must really have a problem with what Ted Cruz di---oh, wait.

butwhatabout this other thing. good one.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I guess those being harassed were never in danger, despite being physically done right in front of them.

it should not be so hard to get people to have an issue with anything like this, regardless of what side it comes from. but time and time again when it's Democrats doing this then the appearance here is that it's fine and nobody wants to condemn it.
    Correct, those being harassed were never in danger.

Correct, those being harassed were never in danger.
    they were certainly in more danger than AOC, when the people harassing them were directly in front of them. more easy to have physical violence when those being confronted are right there.

just has been the case in multiple examples for the last few years, like people in MAGA hats being harassed and then assaulted.

\_(ツ)_/

ManRam, nothing to say about Cori Bush anymore? conversation would be nice.
    Can you please stop doing this? If someone doesn't reply accept that as the reply.

Independent of whatever talking points Special is parroting Maxine Waters needs to be voted out. She really is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Independent of whatever talking points Special is parroting Maxine Waters needs to be voted out. She really is terrible.
    This is true.

they were certainly in more danger than AOC, when the people harassing them were directly in front of them. more easy to have physical violence when those being confronted are right there.

just has been the case in multiple examples for the last few years, like people in MAGA hats being harassed and then assaulted.
    No. They were not assaulted with the people right in front of them. That's what separates them from an armed mob that stormed the capitol, built a gallows for those that they planned to put on "trial" and execute, planted bombs, and killed a cop. Are you getting this yet?

He never will. All he cares about is people replying to him so he can try to lead them further down the rabbit hole for as long as they'll entertain his nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Can you please stop doing this? If someone doesn't reply accept that as the reply.
    it would not be acceptable if it was me not replying to something people here are offended about.

in this case I specifically replied to ManRam about something he posted about Cori Bush. I was continuing the already going conversation.

\_(ツ)_/

No. They were not assaulted with the people right in front of them. That's what separates them from an armed mob that stormed the capitol, built a gallows for those that they planned to put on "trial" and execute, planted bombs, and killed a cop. Are you getting this yet?
    people have been assaulted. Trump supporters in restaurants wearing a MAGA hat, where the connection is the angry mob was going further with what someone like Maxine Waters said.

it's comparable to the Capitol riots. noting from Trump said to riot or be violent, people that were doing that were allegedly inspired by what Trump said.

both situations an angry mob interpreted what someone said.

\_(ツ)_/

people have been assaulted. Trump supporters in restaurants wearing a MAGA hat, where the connection is the angry mob was going further with what someone like Maxine Waters said.

it's comparable to the Capitol riots. noting from Trump said to riot or be violent, people that were doing that were allegedly inspired by what Trump said.

both situations an angry mob interpreted what someone said.
    I realize being beaten with a flag pole until unconscious or getting shot in a hallway isn't the worst thing that could happen to someone, certainly nowhere near as the trauma of being yelled at while eating at a restaurant.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I realize being beaten with a flag pole until unconscious or getting shot in a hallway isn't the worst thing that could happen to someone, certainly nowhere near as the trauma of being yelled at while eating at a restaurant.
    I remember in the hospital we would get both shooting victims and yelled at while eating victims in the ER, the ones who were yelled at while eating always faired worse.

It's much more traumatic than people realize.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk