Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 339 of 394 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 5905
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    we will see if current narrative factors into the decision. White gun nut shoots protesters at a protest regarding race. Not good for him.
    Meh, all parties involved were white, out past curfew, at least 1 vandalizing property.

If you detach the BLM tag from the situation I don't think the narrative is really there.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Meh, all parties involved were white, out past curfew, at least 1 vandalizing property.

If you detach the BLM tag from the situation I don't think the narrative is really there.

the narrative remains the same......several people were carrying weapons where they shouldn't have been and some of them got shot.......it was never been about which were innocent, they're all guilty of something
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the narrative remains the same......several people were carrying weapons where they shouldn't have been and some of them got shot.......it was never been about which were innocent, they're all guilty of something
    What do you mean? Wisconsin allows open carry. The only reason the kid wasn't allowed was because he was 17 and as previously stated that may even be a legal gray area.

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Because my belief is he killed them in self defense, at least that's how I perceive the video evidence I have seen as a guy(a long time ago) who have been in similar stations in a combat zone.
    This is not the same, this was out in public with civilians around.

The issue is you keep trying to ignore and downplay his many mistakes to call this justified and in doing so you then blame someone who has a gun pointed at him by someone who has shot and killed two people didn't make the smartest move in that instance (but also didn't kill anyone with his mistake and actually was killed by the person who committed more mistakes than anyone else throughout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

You keep arguing the same stupid points. Once again, going for someones gun IS ****ING ATTACKING THEM, in law enforcement, in any combat zone and in civilian cases as well. Once again, it IS an attack. And once again, the second guy moved in the direction of the shooter after lowering his hands. If he keeps his hands up and backs away, he doesn't get shot as can be seen based on the fact that the other two people that did so DIDN'T get shot. What they perceived, him being an active shooter trying to shoot at the crowd, is irrelevant, because we know that he WAS NOT and DID NOT. Seriously, this ****ing little ****(Kyle) isn't worth any more of my time. Stupid people win stupid prizes. Like I've said, the 3 shot dudes won theirs, Kyle is surely to win his(by that I mean, likely a life ruined and significant time in prison).
    Is shooting a gun attacking? As noted everyone around could have seen this guy as a threat. You are taking smaller actions and calling them threatening while throughout have been defending his as not so.

Lowering your hand is not a cause to shoot someone, especially when you are pointing a gun at them provoking a response after killing two others.

If the shooter weren't there illegally with a gun and take all the actions/poor choices he did we might have no people dead. Unfortunately he did all of this and someone not acting 100% perfect in response isn't a justified killing to me and many others.

Last edited by mngopher35; 09-02-2020 at 01:15 PM.

We don't know what those other people would have done either btw but you keep assuming the worst of every person but the shooter/killer.

The only thing we know is what actually happened, who actually hit him and who actually was shot and how. His fear is based of what ifs just like everyone elses

It said he lunged at the kid as well.

A lunge?!? OH MY!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so is New York Times. they covered Rittenhouse's night, showing it was self defense.
    Neat.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

The law states and I quote "an objectively reasonable fear of injury or death".

I think that will be pretty easy for his defense team to prove based upon eye witness accounts alone, when you add in the video, there's no question.

Just like it will he easy to prove he provoked others actions with his pointing of gun, shooting, killing and if the guy deserves to be shot for making one bad movement/decision that applied to said shooter means they were justified in their actions against him in the first place as he made tons of mistakes throughout worse than one questionable movement.

The reality is there are lots of issues and mistakes made by many parties as was stated before.

Last edited by mngopher35; 09-02-2020 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    pretty much.

How can we expect people with zero military/police/combat experience to have any idea on how to react in those situations? The biggest issue, yet again, is that we are a gun infatuated country that just can't get out of our own way.

Self defense, murder, whatever. People are dead, this guys life is ruined, and it could all have been different if this country actually gave a **** about changing our culture on guns.
    You know how it all could've been different? If *******s weren't out in the streets burning **** and being violent.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

. Stupid people win stupid prizes. Like I've said, the 3 shot dudes won theirs,
    Sad take.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

No I'm not, I just don't immediately condemn the kid because the 3 people he shot happened to be BLM protesters.

You're not "not condemning" the kid..

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

. What they perceived, him being an active shooter trying to shoot at the crowd, is irrelevant, because we know that he WAS NOT and DID NOT.
    He did shoot tho. That's the entire reason people went after him.

Of.course it's relevant. If people are trying to save a crowd from getting mowed down and die doing so, of course its ****in relevant.

detach BLM? haha

how many countless people of color have been imprisoned because of narrative, or their color? I only mean, facts are great, but they aren't everything unfortunately.

Plus, plenty of laws were broken. Was murder one of them? I guess we will see

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You know how it all could've been different? If *******s weren't out in the streets burning **** and being violent.
    perhaps we shouldn't be putting people in a position to protest in that manner. You push someone enough, expect a response. Our culture with guns, and with blacks, needs to change. Period.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.