Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 338 of 394 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 5905
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I mean, without context maybe that was their mindset. It's hard telling, because the one guy is dead and the other unidentified. So knowing what their mindsets were is tough.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    lol, no its not...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You're ****in wierd.

It's like you're giddy that someone got shot and someone died trying to stop what they saw as a potential mass shooter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    No I'm not, I just don't immediately condemn the kid because the 3 people he shot happened to be BLM protesters.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The link I shared stated that he kept the gun pointed to the ground actually.
    It said he lunged at the kid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I know you think it is open and shut not guilty, the issue is that you constantly ignore context/make things up over and over to do so.

The reality is what he did was illegal and even you think legally 18 years sounds right despite earlier going on about emotions/feelings compared to the law. So despite your feelings about this kid being justified the law disagrees even according to you if you want to keep playing these silly games around reality of what happened to defend him.
    Four elements are required for*self-defense: (1) an unprovoked attack, (2) which threatens imminent injury or death, and (3) an objectively reasonable degree of force, used in response to (4) an objectively reasonable fear of injury or death.

That is all his defense team has to prove or even just give doubt, nothing about feelings/emotions.

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

Four elements are required for*self-defense: (1) an unprovoked attack, (2) which threatens imminent injury or death, and (3) an objectively reasonable degree of force, used in response to (4) an objectively reasonable fear of injury or death.

That is all his defense team has to prove or even just give doubt, nothing about feelings/emotions.

Neither of them were unprovoked is the point and also neither of them was physically attacked the victim. One tried pulling the gun from the guy aiming/shooting at people and the other put his hands up then appeared to try to start running (potentially away). The second one didn't physically confront he was shot because he had a gun. If you have consistent standards that makes this kid far more of a threat as he was actually pointing and shooting at others. Your feelings are that it's reasonable because you keep ignoring what happened on that time stamped video you previously agreed with me on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither of them were unprovoked is the point and also neither of them was physically attacked the victim. One tried pulling the gun from the guy aiming/shooting at people and the other put his hands up then appeared to try to start running (potentially away). The second one didn't physically confront he was shot because he had a gun. If you have consistent standards that makes this kid far more of a threat as he was actually pointing and shooting at others. Your feelings are that it's reasonable because you keep ignoring what happened on that time stamped video you previously agreed with me on.

How did the kid provoke them?

Also the Gaige dude by eye witness accounts lunged for the gun, he wasn't running away lol

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm sure you only use completely unbiased news sources. Not to mention that USA Today is generally considered a pretty solid source:

https://www.allsides.com/news-source...day-media-bias
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/usa-today-2/
    https://www.adfontesmedia.com/usa-to...d-reliability/

I'm sure someone will inform me that the bias checks are actually liberally biased as well though.
    so is New York Times. they covered Rittenhouse's night, showing it was self defense.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

If you are stupid enough to break the law, kill multiple people who weren't necessarily even attacking you at all then you should be charged if we use that logic.

Cmon, blaming dead people for not acting perfectly and defending the person that killed them over and over for doing much worse is ridiculous. That is what you are doing, why?
    Because my belief is he killed them in self defense, at least that's how I perceive the video evidence I have seen as a guy(a long time ago) who have been in similar stations in a combat zone.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think it's a reasonable decision to try and stop a man who had shot already. Obviously, there's a lot of danger in doing so, but as someone said, in any other situation people attempting to stop an armed man who had shot at people would be hailed as heroes.
    Exactly, in any other situation. Not in a situation that most people out there that night are criminals. Not in a situation where the guy(Kyle) has disengaged from the conflict every chance he was given. If he was a gunman that was there shooting at crowds of innocent bystanders, you would have no argument from me. But in this case, context is everything and while, once again, I am not defending his stupidity of being there in the first place and carrying a gun he couldn't legally carry, his action, from the evidence available to the general public, scream self-defense and justified use of lethal force. Regardless, I am so done discussing this. Let's let the pros handle this. If he gets murder charges, you can PM me personally and say "I told you so" and I'll eat crow, but with the information that is widely available, I don't think he should. He should still do whatever time he deserves for having a weapon illegally and the negligence associated with discharging it, period.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

You keep arguing the same stupid points. Once again, going for someones gun IS ****ING ATTACKING THEM, in law enforcement, in any combat zone and in civilian cases as well. Once again, it IS an attack. And once again, the second guy moved in the direction of the shooter after lowering his hands. If he keeps his hands up and backs away, he doesn't get shot as can be seen based on the fact that the other two people that did so DIDN'T get shot. What they perceived, him being an active shooter trying to shoot at the crowd, is irrelevant, because we know that he WAS NOT and DID NOT. Seriously, this ****ing little ****(Kyle) isn't worth any more of my time. Stupid people win stupid prizes. Like I've said, the 3 shot dudes won theirs, Kyle is surely to win his(by that I mean, likely a life ruined and significant time in prison).

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    You keep arguing the same stupid points. Once again, going for someones gun IS ****ING ATTACKING THEM, in law enforcement, in any combat zone and in civilian cases as well. Once again, it IS an attack. And once again, the second guy moved in the direction of the shooter after lowering his hands. If he keeps his hands up and backs away, he doesn't get shot as can be seen based on the fact that the other two people that did so DIDN'T get shot. What they perceived, him being an active shooter trying to shoot at the crowd, is irrelevant, because we know that he WAS NOT and DID NOT. Seriously, this ****ing little ****(Kyle) isn't worth any more of my time. Stupid people win stupid prizes. Like I've said, the 3 shot dudes won theirs, Kyle is surely to win his(by that I mean, likely a life ruined and significant time in prison).
    This guy gets it.

How did the kid provoke them?

Also the Gaige dude by eye witness accounts lunged for the gun, he wasn't running away lol

How did they threaten him with deadly force? Grabbing gun and putting hands up/appearing to try and get out.

There is actual video evidence provided

How did they threaten him with deadly force? Grabbing gun and putting hands up/appearing to try and get out.

There is actual video evidence provided

The law states and I quote "an objectively reasonable fear of injury or death".

I think that will be pretty easy for his defense team to prove based upon eye witness accounts alone, when you add in the video, there's no question.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Moral of the story: Always comply with anyone with a gun if you want to live in a free country.
    pretty much.

How can we expect people with zero military/police/combat experience to have any idea on how to react in those situations? The biggest issue, yet again, is that we are a gun infatuated country that just can't get out of our own way.

Self defense, murder, whatever. People are dead, this guys life is ruined, and it could all have been different if this country actually gave a **** about changing our culture on guns.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

The law states and I quote "an objectively reasonable fear of injury or death".

I think that will be pretty easy for his defense team to prove based upon eye witness accounts alone, when you add in the video, there's no question.

we will see if current narrative factors into the decision. White gun nut shoots protesters at a protest regarding race. Not good for him.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.