Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 283 of 394 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 5905
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is a weak response.

I remember a topic where valade16 posted about some incident (racist/white supremacist I think) and asked me to comment. I did. I didn't refuse because I was told what to do, I commented on topic and it was simple. it's too ****ing bad when the same thing can't happen when a child is treated like this.

I don't care if you or anyone here does not like me, hate and intolerance for a child is despicable. I have seen people on social media that do not care when something happens to anyone that supports Trump, and maybe that is the same opinion here. why should I think differently.
    You have proven in recent posts that you don't give a crap about black children. It is about your own self-righteousness. I have raised and love black children. I have protested for better education and social services for the children in the neighborhood I grew up in and came back to live in. What the hell have you done for black children other than give this false lip service.?

You are a phony. It me, me, me when it comes to your post.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'd recommend that you take the Costanza approach and do the exact opposite of what your instincts tell you.
    Lofl

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lofl

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You have proven in recent posts that you don't give a crap about black children. It is about your own self-righteousness. I have raised and love black children. I have protested for better education and social services for the children in the neighborhood I grew up in and came back to live in. What the hell have you done for black children other than give this false lip service.?

You are a phony. It me, me, me when it comes to your post.
    good for you, awesome, but you have no idea what I care about.

I'm sorry if what I said offended you but numerous times I have brought up black children that were murdered, including going back to 2016 with 9 year old Tyshawn Lee.

\_(ツ)_/

admitting to not even bothering to read about a child that was basically assaulted. not something to post as if this is a good thing, and even more disturbing that you have had this many posts now and can't even simply say that assaulting a child is wrong.

sad/confusing that people can have post after post after post, and not care to actually say this being done to a child is wrong.

I don't care if people don't like me, but this shows that people don't care if this happens to a child.

how hard is it to say this happening is awful.
    Why would I read about something that you post AFTER you whine about how much I should have cared about what you had not yet posted? Add to it, Ive learned that most of your posts are crap anyway.

EDIT: I still have not read the piece, and I will not ever. OK, so in your mind I approve of whatever the hell it was that you were on about. WhoTF cares?
    Last edited by Crovash; 08-25-2020 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Why would I read about something that you post after you whine about how much I should have cared about what you had yet posted?

Moreover, Ive learned that most of your posts are crap.
    thank you for being close minded and admitting to not wanting to read information.

you certainly cared enough to post multiple times now, while still refusing to read about what actually happened.

\_(ツ)_/

good for you, awesome, but you have no idea what I care about.

I'm sorry if what I said offended you but numerous times I have brought up black children that were murdered, including going back to 2016 with 9 year old Tyshawn Lee.
    You just told me how much you care about blak children in previous posts so I do have idea of what you think you care about and that isn't it. I am saying you are just giving lip service, especially supporting a party that show they don't care about black chilldren when they cut their educational programs and services. The only time you mention black children is when you weaponize them to bash the left, BLM, or the democrat. So please quit this "I care about black children" bs. We will only ignore you or ridicule you because it is so obivious what you are trying to do.

Special care more about black kids then the PSD since they won't comment on his post about them. How self-serving can you be? We just don't like how you weaponize them in your post.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-25-2020 at 12:25 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

thank you for being close minded and admitting to not wanting to read information [crap posted by special]

you certainly cared enough to post multiple times now, while still refusing to read about what actually happened.
    I posted about how much of a preachy whiner you are, not about what you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You just told me how much you care about blak children in previous posts so I do have idea of what you think you care about and that isn't it. I am saying you are just giving lip service, especially supporting a party that show they don't care about black chilldren when they cut their educational programs and services. The only time you mention black children is when you weaponize them to bash the left, BLM, or the democrat. So please quit this "I care about black children" bs. We will only ignore you or ridicule you because it is so obivious what you are trying to do.

Special care more about black kids then the PSD since they won't comment on his post about them. How self-serving can you be? We just don't like how you weaponize them in your post.
    which party came up with cages for immigrant children, Democrats, save this party ********.

if you have a problem with people weaponizing children or people abusing black lives then let me know when you want to say F you to the Democrats and the Liberal media.

you think you know but you don't even want to think of anything other than what you have already concluded.

\_(ツ)_/

I posted about how much of a preachy whiner you are, not about what you posted.
    you have spent more time commenting like this than what it would have taken you to read about the story in the beginning.

this is every post you have had (replying to me or not) since I first posted about this child. you have spent this much time but couldn't even bother to read what the topic was about. what is it that you do here.

Dont hold out on us. Go ahead. Take the plunge. Condemn it.
    You first. Do you condemn the act?

If so, consider it condemned.
    Good. So the act has now been formally and publicly condemned by someone, which is apparently what you said SHOULD have happened.

We can all now move on.

Even worse, he whines at us that we SHOULD be condemning something BEFORE he even posts what it is.
    Absolutely nothing, because...

...I never bothered to read it.
    If the rubber fits, wear it.
    Why would I read about something that you post AFTER you whine about how much I should have cared about what you had not yet posted? Add to it, Ive learned that most of your posts are crap anyway.

EDIT: I still have not read the piece, and I will not ever. OK, so in your mind I approve of whatever the hell it was that you were on about. WhoTF cares?

\_(ツ)_/

which party came up with cages for immigrant children, Democrats, save this party ********.

if you have a problem with people weaponizing children or people abusing black lives then let me know when you want to say F you to the Democrats and the Liberal media.

you think you know but you don't even want to think of anything other than what you have already concluded.
    He did say F you to the democrats. Hes said it numerous times and even argued with liberal posters over it.

Now are you ready to say F you to the republicans? After all, we are talking about exploiting blacks..

Say it fnk. Say it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    He did say F you to the democrats. Hes said it numerous times and even argued with liberal posters over it.

Now are you ready to say F you to the republicans? After all, we are talking about exploiting blacks..

Say it fnk. Say it!

I don't agree with every Republican.
    I also at times agree with something Democrats say.
    I more often will support Conservatives/Republicans, but it's not exclusive.

\_(ツ)_/

I don't agree with every Republican.
    I also at times agree with something Democrats say.
    I more often will support Conservatives/Republicans, but it's not exclusive.
    I know, but you said if Wes really cares about black lives he would say F democrats. He did.

Now I'm asking you, if you really care about black lives, are you willing to say F republicans?

Just the ol' switcheroo. Nothing more. Let's see if you put ur money where ur mouth is..

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I know, but you said if Wes really cares about black lives he would say F democrats. He did.

Now I'm asking you, if you really care about black lives, are you willing to say F republicans?

Just the ol' switcheroo. Nothing more. Let's see if you put ur money where ur mouth is..

I haven't seen him say anything, I see you answering for him.

again this is yet another issue that isn't about me. I want the people that should care, to care, that more often do not appear to care the same. otherwise where is the protesting or even rioting for black children. again not about me, it should be about them and how much they could help.

why can't everyone regardless of what side they are on, want more to be done for this. this should be unanimous, support black children (or all children), support the black neighborhoods, all black lives, demand that elected officials to do more, whether they are Democrat or Republican.

\_(ツ)_/

again this is yet another issue that isn't about me. I want the people that should care, to care, that more often do not appear to care the same. otherwise where is the protesting or even rioting for black children. again not about me, it should be about them and how much they could help.

why can't everyone regardless of what side they are on, want more to be done for this. this should be unanimous, support black children (or all children), support the black neighborhoods, all black lives, demand that elected officials to do more, whether they are Democrat or Republican.
    Ok, but he HAS said that numerous times on this forum. You missed it, so I'm pointing it out.

who are defectors in those desires?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment