Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 447 of 458 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 6858
    https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-...pened-at-night

"An attack simply on a government property, at night, or any other kind of circumstances is a clear crime and a serious one and should be punished. I don't know enough about the facts of the example you're talking about, but that's where I draw the line.

"Both are criminal, but one is a core attack on our Democratic institutions," Garland said.
    nobody should deny that those rioting (not protesting) on January 6th were domestic terrorist violence, but that shouldn't deny that those rioting at night (Antifa) were also not domestic terrorist violence.

January 6th rioting was worse, but that doesn't mean downplay Antifa and what they have done.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

It is you downplaying the Capitol Building by overplaying the threat of ANTIFA. Every law agency recognizes the greater threat with far-right groups. I trust their assessment more than you, Trump, and the republican party. ANTIFA wants to fight groups like the proud boys in the streets, sort of like a drunken frat boy group with a purpose. No plans to overthrow anything.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-...pened-at-night

nobody should deny that those rioting (not protesting) on January 6th were domestic terrorist violence, but that shouldn't deny that those rioting at night (Antifa) were also not domestic terrorist violence.

January 6th rioting was worse, but that doesn't mean downplay Antifa and what they have done.
    Reminds me of the time AOC wore expansive pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It is you downplaying the Capitol Building by overplaying the threat of ANTIFA. Every law agency recognizes the greater threat with far-right groups. I trust their assessment more than you, Trump, and the republican party. ANTIFA wants to fight groups like the proud boys in the streets, sort of like a drunken frat boy group with a purpose. No plans to overthrow anything.
    This is completely and utterly false

How do you explain this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...-eviction/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    How do you explain this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...-eviction/amp/

This is what I am talking about. The gotta damn wussies. Attacking a car over evicted blacks. If they were true men, they would be beating cops with the American flag on a pole for someone important like Trump, wussies. I bet they didn't kill anyone or spread their feces across the damn car.

How can one expect to be taken seriously by law agencies if they are attacking cars? Last I heard cars don't fight back unless their name is Herbie.

Once again, the Republicans have to show us how it is done. If you have a problem with the government, take over the Capitol Building, put up a few gallows, climbing all over the building like roaches.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-23-2021 at 01:10 AM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

I tell you, Brew, I can call you Brew? If one of those ANTIFA had stood on top of that police car,

Squat down, spread their butt cheeks with both hands and left a big meaty rancid turd on it like the Trumpsters did all over the Capitol Building.

I could respect that. Yeah, deep like a Trumpster.

Martin Luther King.

how about trusting your own eyes, having the ability to actually see the violence happening.

people should be smart enough to get past this idea that Antifa just wants to fight the bad people, when in reality they are terrorists themselves. you want to trust people WES445, trust DHS that said as much.

\_(ツ)_/

This is what I am talking about. The gotta damn wussies. Attacking a car over evicted blacks. If they were true men, they would be beating cops with the American flag on a pole for someone important like Trump, wussies. I bet they didn't kill anyone or spread their feces across the damn car.

How can one expect to be taken seriously by law agencies if they are attacking cars? Last I heard cars don't fight back unless their name is Herbie.

Once again, the Republicans have to show us how it is done. If you have a problem with the government, take over the Capitol Building, put up a few gallows, climbing all over the building like roaches.

must be fascist cars.

\_(ツ)_/

how about trusting your own eyes, having the ability to actually see the violence happening.

people should be smart enough to get past this idea that Antifa just wants to fight the bad people, when in reality they are terrorists themselves. you want to trust people WES445, trust DHS that said as much.
    I won't make any bones about it, yeah, I like the idea of a band of drunken street brawlers taking on racist pieces of crap like the proud boys. Just like Trump's past racist and sexist behaviour wasn't a deal-breaker for you to give your support to him, the same with me and ANTIFA. Bust a few heads, crack a few windows, get down tonight.

GO TEAM ANTIFA GO

Martin Luther King.

I won't make any bones about it, yeah, I like the idea of a band of drunken street brawlers taking on racist pieces of crap like the proud boys. Just like Trump's past racist and sexist behaviour wasn't a deal-breaker for you to give your support to him, the same with me and ANTIFA. Bust a few heads, crack a few windows, get down tonight.

GO TEAM ANTIFA GO
    so domestic terrorism is okay as long as it's your side?

certainly not the right approach, makes one no different than the people they are against.

\_(ツ)_/

so domestic terrorism is okay as long as it's your side?

certainly not the right approach, makes one no different than the people they are against.
    Yeah, I live to be corrected by such like you.

Martin Luther King.

Antifa doing what they do.

https://twitter.com/JenDowlingKoin6/...60762896203780
    Someone in the group set fire to the plywood on the building at the entrance to the courthouse. Federal officers are responding with crowd control munitions.

https://saraacarter.com/antifa-sets-...house-on-fire/
    Antifa sets Portland courthouse on fire
    Antifa set fire to the Mark Hatfield federal courthouse in downtown Portland, OR Thursday night.

Demonstrators were protesting against police violence and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). The protest began around 8:30 p.m. outside the courthouse. Shortly after 9 p.m., images of the courthouse on fire circulated the internet.

\_(ツ)_/

Give us what we want, and you get peace.

Martin Luther King.

FNK once again proving he cares more about plywood and buildings than most humans.
    Last edited by ManRam; 03-12-2021 at 07:33 PM.
    HELLO