Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 432 of 447 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 6702
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    This thread has now been derailed into talking about what Special said rather than any issues of unrest. I suggest we drop it now.
    This is a never ending cycle. Until special steps up and starts owning his opinions this will continue. It's not possible to have a discussion with him and ignore his hypocrisy, it's going to be called out, and hes going to tap dance around it.

Nature of the beast, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    drop what I said or the thread? no way should the thread itself be dropped.
    I think he meant drop the "Poor me and Donald" schtick

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    This is a never ending cycle. Until special steps up and starts owning his opinions this will continue. It's not possible to have a discussion with him and ignore his hypocrisy, it's going to be called out, and hes going to tap dance around it.

Nature of the beast, lol

I've called out multiple other people's hypocrisy, while treating anyone the same way I have been.

some can't handle it and routinely need to make things about me rather than the topic. if anyone thought that they had a point then that wouldn't be necessary.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Lofl

I've called out multiple other people's hypocrisy, while treating anyone the same way I have been.

some can't handle it and routinely need to make things about me rather than the topic. if anyone thought that they had a point then that wouldn't be necessary.
    Save it, we both know that you know exactly what I'm talking about.

It's on you, maneuver as you please. I'm just telling you what it is.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Save it, we both know that you know exactly what I'm talking about.

It's on you, maneuver as you please. I'm just telling you what it is.

and I'm telling you what I see every single day. multiple people deflecting from a topic and making it more about me. I repeat if anyone thought that they had a point then that wouldn't be necessary.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is 100% true. The poor daffodils want censorship and bullying to a fault on this board.

It was a terrific speech. Imagine if Barry O. would have said the same thing to a crowd of supporters? The media would have creamed all over themselves in adulation of Barry. And if someone had crashed into the Capital, the media would say that it was justified. That they were justly acting to try and reclaim the US from the unlawful election of Donald Trump. The double standard and fake analysis and reporting is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    That is 100% true. The poor daffodils want censorship and bullying to a fault on this board.
    You two should start your own message board where all the poor victims of the dastardly left can gather together and console each other while being openly ignorant and racist.

11. 01-24-2021, 06:52 PM
    Reason
    Dial it back a bit/Response to a deleted post

12. 01-24-2021, 09:57 PM
    Reason
    Dial it back a bit/Response to a deleted post

13. 01-24-2021, 11:05 PM
    Reason
    Insults

14. 01-25-2021, 02:46 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

15. 01-25-2021, 02:47 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    So. Much. Salt

17. 01-25-2021, 03:14 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

18. 01-25-2021, 03:15 PM
    Reason
    Nope

19. 01-25-2021, 05:33 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

20. 01-25-2021, 07:30 PM
    Reason
    Dirisive laugh is baiting

21. 01-26-2021, 12:31 AM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

22. 01-26-2021, 12:32 AM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

23. 01-26-2021, 12:33 AM
    Reason
    Pot kettle black kinda deal

24. 01-26-2021, 12:35 AM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

25. 01-26-2021, 12:41 AM
    Reason
    Off topic

26. 01-26-2021, 12:43 AM
    Reason
    Nope

Now there's something I can cheers to.

If it starts the road to recovery, I'm all for it [emoji846]

29. 01-26-2021, 11:04 AM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

if people should be held accountable for things they say and how that did or could have influenced people, then that should be the standard on both sides.

https://www.newsweek.com/maxine-wate...achment-690761

A guest on Fox News Monday said that Democratic Representative Maxine Waters's call to "take Trump out" was the sort of talk that "leads to assassination attempts on Republican lawmakers." Waters, who represents California, said that "I will go and take Trump out tonight" during an event in New York City earlier this month.
    Appearing on morning show Fox and Friends, conservative commentator Lawrence Jones claimed that Waters's words had dangerous implications, particularly in the wake of the June shooting at a Republican congressional baseball practice that left House Majority Whip Steve Scalise in intensive care.

"I'm a free speech person and I'm a libertarian, but when you incite violence that should be investigated," Jones said. "I'm not so concerned about Maxine Waters; I'm concerned about the people that listen to her—the people that tried to assassinate Republican congressmen at a baseball field. This is the type of behavior that sends these people out to assassinate Republicans."
    I don't think Maxine Waters with this phrase was telling anyone or suggesting to anyone to assassinate or even be violent with Trump, but the point remains how did these words impact idiots that heard these words.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if people should be held accountable for things they say and how that did or could have influenced people, then that should be the standard on both sides.

https://www.newsweek.com/maxine-wate...achment-690761

I don't think Maxine Waters with this phrase was telling anyone or suggesting to anyone to assassinate or even be violent with Trump, but the point remains how did these words impact idiots that heard these words.
    So, all of these people should be expelled, or is this perfectly acceptable behavior? Where do you stand on this?