Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 266 of 391 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 5853
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'd guess pretty down.

I dunno, why dont you ask em in San Quentin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    They probably thought it was dope bc he was “the prophet”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They probably thought it was dope bc he was “the prophet”

Actually quite the opposite.

It wasn't until after they tasted it they started to enjoy it.

It's kinda like *****.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

Actually quite the opposite.

It wasn't until after they tasted it they started to enjoy it.

It's kinda like *****.

Your making less sense then when you were being apologetic towards slave owning

Last edited by ewing; 08-06-2020 at 11:17 PM.

I know, the more you keep letting that voice in the back of your head talk over my actual words, the less sense things will make to you.

I'm just telling you very straight forward what it is. If you believe what these people.did were the same thing then you are very ignorant, and so I'm addressing that ignorance for you. I'm not worried about being apologetic or selling something as good or better, I dont concern myself with this. Life is a balance. Everything is relative. Santa never came down our chimney, those are not our stories. You're the one worried about the good guys vs the bad guys.

That's why the formula this media system uses works so well on you. Its tailored to work on you, not me. Systematically dumbed down to us vs them.

Last edited by nastynice; 08-07-2020 at 04:47 AM.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

I know, the more you keep letting that voice in the back of your head talk over my actual words, the less sense things will make to you.

I'm just telling you very straight forward what it is. If you believe what these people.did were the same thing then you are very ignorant, and so I'm addressing that ignorance for you. I'm not worried about being apologetic or selling something as good or better, I dont concern myself with this. Life is a balance. Everything is relative. Santa never came down our chimney, those are not our stories. You're the one worried about the good guys vs the bad guys.

That's why the formula this media system uses works so well on you. Its tailored to work on you, not me. Systematically dumbed down to us vs them.

Are saying you the slaves were pissed at first but then they got a “taste” of slave life under Mohammad and loved it?

Last edited by ewing; 08-07-2020 at 07:12 AM.

Are you the slaves were pissed at first but then they got a “taste” of slave life under Mohammad and loved it?

Oh my bad, I thought we were having a stupid post contest.

I misunderstood.

He was never being apologetic towards slave owning. Saying there is a difference- which is all he did- is true. As with everything, there is nuance and scale to everything - even slave ownership.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    "The Islamic rules regarding slavery". Holy ****.
    I mean, The Bible and Jesus had rules on how to treat your slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I mean, The Bible and Jesus had rules on how to treat your slaves.
    Absolutely. But nobody in this thread other than nasty are using that as a reason to justify slavery.

There's one single person justifying slavery in this thread and you just backed him up.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Absolutely. But nobody in this thread other than nasty are using that as a reason to justify slavery.

There's one single person justifying slavery in this thread and you just backed him up.
    Didn’t back him up, I wasn’t even responding to criticism of him or his point. Your entire post I responded to was expressing incredulity at Islamic rules for slavery as if Christianity doesn’t also have rules.

Fortunately modern Christian societies realize slavery is wrong. I’d venture to say most Muslim societies have as well. That Nasty hasn’t learned that speaks badly on him.

Some people will attempt to justify anything that aligns with their personal interests.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That Nasty hasn’t learned that speaks badly on him.
    See, when the word slavery comes up, you are programmed to think of whips and plantations. You think of one of the most extreme examples of this in human history. I'm pointing out that to have an accurate conversation about many instances in human history, you need to step away from this programming.

Last edited by nastynice; 08-08-2020 at 02:07 AM.

See, when the word slavery comes up, you are programmed to think of whips and plantations. You think of one of the most extreme examples of this in human history. I'm pointing out that to have an accurate conversation about many instances in human history, you need to step away from this programming.
    No, I am not programmed to think whips and plantations, I think of the actual ownership of another human being.

The barbarity isn’t what makes slavery abhorrent, it only makes it more abhorrent. What makes slavery abhorrent is reducing people to property.

Well put.