Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 249 of 383 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 5733
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    we don't know the ex-slaves who paid for part of it are, indeed, displeased..
    ...it's the current perception that has changed for some......instead of understanding the intent was to show Lincoln helping the person rise up from their situation, now they view him as being subserviant to.....just like the Teddy R statue with people walking on either side of him on a horse...oh, they're subserviant to him...not the intent at all then either
    I believe Fredrick Douglas was displeased with the end product. Don’t care enough to look it up. I was just pointing to a hole in Joey’s logic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I believe Fredrick Douglas was displeased with the end product. Don’t care enough to look it up. I was just pointing to a hole in Joey’s logic

actually Douglass was part of its dedication, tho he did suggest it be placed in a museum...which is what is now being talked about
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    actually Douglass was part of its dedication, tho he did suggest it be placed in a museum...which is what is now being talked about
    Yes but he wasn’t much a hype man (the article is a pretty good read btw)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...d-by-protests/

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, he enslaved people who tried to kill him, and treated those slaves a specific way, this does not take away from his greatness.

Wrong, because they enslaved people for being born a certain color, and deemed that color made them a lesser human. Not great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    This is such lying horseshit, but I'll go along with it. So all those wives, mothers, daughters that were taken as "slaves"(sex slaves) were all trying to murder Muhammad...Hmm.. Whatever you gotta tell yourself kiddo.
    And the second point, you do realize the Arab slave trade has existed for hundreds of years before the Atlantic slave trade? Guess who they were enslaving?

lol, what a horrific post.

Anyone who witnessed the slave trade should have opposed it, doesnt matter what era you are born in. That's an insane way to brush something off, lol.

My god man... Do you honestly believe the unbelievable hypocrisy that spews out of your mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is such lying horseshit, but I'll go along with it. So all those wives, mothers, daughters that were taken as "slaves"(sex slaves) were all trying to murder Muhammad...Hmm.. Whatever you gotta tell yourself kiddo.
    And the second point, you do realize the Arab slave trade has existed for hundreds of years before the Atlantic slave trade? Guess who they were enslaving?
    No, but again it was not based on identity or racial superiority. It was based on actions.

Yes, the Arab slave trade is exactly like the Atlantic slave trade, they deemed a people subhuman and enslaved them. This is very different than slavery spoken of in the quran, or even bible and torah.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

No, but again it was not based on identity or racial superiority. It was based on actions.

Yes, the Arab slave trade is exactly like the Atlantic slave trade, they deemed a people subhuman and enslaved them. This is very different than slavery spoken of in the quran, or even bible and torah.

Ah, ya it was. Muslims could not enslave other muslims, so everybody else was far game. That's enslaving based on identity.
    So how in the hell can you go about "Anyone who witnessed the slave trade should have opposed it, doesnt matter what era you are born in." but yet your "perfect" prophet owned and traded in slaves? That kind of contradiction and hypocrisy is staggering.

who said, "Every precinct, every town, burn the precincts to the ground."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

just violence and rioting, but just "scattered unrest" apparently.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Ah, ya it was. Muslims could not enslave other muslims, so everybody else was far game. That's enslaving based on identity.
    So how in the hell can you go about "Anyone who witnessed the slave trade should have opposed it, doesnt matter what era you are born in." but yet your "perfect" prophet owned and traded in slaves? That kind of contradiction and hypocrisy is staggering.
    The prophet never looked at a human race as subhuman, and deem them to be property. That is not something era dependent, lol.

Arab muslims enslaved black muslims, just as white Christians did.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://wwjnewsradio.radio.com/artic...-our-president

Michigan Teacher Says He Was Fired For Tweeting ‘Trump Is Our President’

A popular Michigan high school teacher and coach claimed he was fired for expressing his support for President Donald Trump.

Walled Lake Varsity baseball coach and social studies teacher Justin Kucera retweeted the president on July 6, commenting simply:

"I'm done being silent. @realDonaldTrump is our president."

Kucera told the Washington Free Beacon that the Walled Lake Western principal and district superintendent gave him an ultimatum: Resign or be fired.

"I know a lot of people are just rooting for Trump to fail, and I don't think that anybody should do that," Kucera told the Beacon. "Agree with him or not, you should want the president to do well. I apologized that [my tweet] brought so much negative attention, but I'm not sorry for what I said."

Chris Gustafson, Michigan Press Secretary for Trump Victory, sent this statement:

"Supporters of President Trump continue to face unprecedented violence and hatred, stemming all the way from the top, including the Michigan Democrat Chair calling all Trump supporters racist just this spring...Bottom Line: The violence and hatred of Joe Biden's Democrat party continues to force those who support President Trump to either lose their jobs or stay silent. Michiganders are fed up with Joe Biden and the far-left and look forward to re-electing President Trump in November."

this is what people that support Trump have to deal with, from this teacher to a minority business owner (Goya) that supported Trump and was attacked for it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

this is what people that support Trump have to deal with, from this teacher to a minority business owner (Goya) that supported Trump and was attacked for it.
    Haha, white people are being treated like the minority!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

If someone twitted it, it must be true

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/17/o...gents.amp.html

Interesting interview with Robert Evens about what is/has been happening in Portland. Wild stuff

Haha, white people are being treated like the minority!

You good with the attempt to destroy Goya? Does that make sense to you?