Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    in reference to "no comment Wes445" stick with posters who enjoy conversing with you. Your post is on my ignore list, so that should tell you something.
    it tells me that you are incapable of debating with me. if you actually had something to counter and could make a point then you would.

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Post of the year
    I know, right, because why would I support/defend racists.

the only people that I said were good/fine people were non racist/non hateful people that were protesting a statue.

NAACP leader Esther Lee (black) also disapproves of tearing down Confederate statues.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    are you even paying attention. seriously, this is simple. not everyone there protesting was a white supremacists/nazi carrying a torch. other hateful racist people showed up to where people were already protesting the removal of a statue. it's not just white supremacists/racists that don't want these statues removed.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/na...not-a-problem/

wait let me guess, black Esther Lee must be a white supremacist.

another one that I want to address is what was said about Charlottesville.
    I hope to do this in a way that doesn't come off as being an *******.

people afterwards were upset that Trump said there were very fine people on both sides.
    people including media cherry pick this quote and ignore the rest of what he said.

http://time.com/4902129/president-do...arlottesville/

“You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people on both sides,” Trump said Tuesday. “You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of — to them — a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

Trump was not calling the white supremacists/KKK fine people. he was talking about other people that were there simply to protest against the removal of this statue.
    there are even people on the left that disapprove of removing Confederate statues, including NAACP leader Esther Lee.
    http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-vall...blem/605338653

it is the Democrats and their Liberal media that spun this to influence people. naturally they want people to be against Trump on this so they either intentionally used this as an opportunity to influence people or their bias/hatred impacted them on what was said.

not only has Trump said there was hate on both sides, he specifically on the following Monday called out racism and these groups by name.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-berkeley-tru/

After President Trump blamed “hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides” for the Aug. 12 violence, multiple Republicans urged him to call out white supremacists and white nationalists by name, which he did in an Aug. 14 statement.

“Racism is evil — and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans,” Mr. Trump said.

it is Democrats and the Liberal media spinning this that Trump must have meant the white supremacists/KKK were fine people. but why would Trump say that and at the same time say there was hate on both sides, and call out the racism from these specific far right people. how is it possible that people can believe that this is what he meant? if Trump was saying white supremacists/KKK were fine people like Democrats/media want to suggest, then why would Trump contradict that by saying there was hate on both sides and call out the racism. people don't use their head to think, and would rather ignore what Trump explained that I outlined in the beginning..

those who hate Trump do not like this truth. stop filtering out information that doesn't fit your conclusion.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

it tells me that you are incapable of debating with me. if you actually had something to counter and could make a point then you would.
    Why would a black person,which is me, converse with a racist, that is you? I don't understand why other do, but hey, I am the outsider here, so it isn't my place to diss. But I don't have to deal with your tired old oft repeated by bigoted people over many generations nonsense

I know, right, because why would I support/defend racists.

the only people that I said were good/fine people were non racist/non hateful people that were protesting a statue.

NAACP leader Esther Lee (black) also disapproves of tearing down Confederate statues.

those who hate Trump do not like this truth. stop filtering out information that doesn't fit your conclusion.
    Esther lee was there? I don’t really love the idea of tearing the statues down either. That’s an entirely different issue.

Were you supporting the vanguard members chanting blood and soil or the people standing with them cheering them on? Which of the racists were the good ones? Did you know anything about what happened in the weeks that you were forwarding your partisan news feed to the group? Do they pay you read the articles or just post them?

I didn't even know who they were. why the **** would I defend known racists.
    You knew who they were, they were the blood and soil guys that you voraciously defended. You weren’t defending vanguard, you were defending the blood and soil folks who were vanguard. See how you’ve been manipulated.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    I didn't even know who they were. why the **** would I defend known racists.
    The real question is why wouldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Esther lee was there? I don’t really love the idea of tearing the statues down either. That’s an entirely different issue.

Were you supporting the vanguard members chanting blood and soil or the people standing with them cheering them on? Which of the racists were the good ones? Did you know anything about what happened in the weeks that you were forwarding your partisan news feed to the group? Do they pay you read the articles or just post them?
    You knew who they were, they were the blood and soil guys that you voraciously defended. You weren’t defending vanguard, you were defending the blood and soil folks who were vanguard. See how you’ve been manipulated.
    I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself. I do not support this Vanguard. until you mentioned their name I did not even know who they were. if you want you can take some time and PROVE where you think I knew who they were. you can use google and search for whatever you want followed by site:http://forums.prosportsdaily.com. step up for a change troll.

there were non racist/non hateful people that could also be protesting against the removal of a statue. this is not hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    The real question is why wouldn't you?
    this is one of the stupidest questions that I have ever seen asked here at PSD, good job.

why wouldn't I defend racists?
    ..because they're racist.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Why would a black person,which is me, converse with a racist, that is you? I don't understand why other do, but hey, I am the outsider here, so it isn't my place to diss. But I don't have to deal with your tired old oft repeated by bigoted people over many generations nonsense
    don't be ignorant and full of hate, I am not racist. you have allowed your own bias to impact your judgement. this type of thing doesn't help against racism.

going back to the beginning of the protest by Kaepernick I'm the only one who offered an alternative protest (raised fist) that I thought would help better. I'm the one that said this kneeling protest was not helping because the conversation was not about racism and instead on the method of protest. a protest should make people aware of racism and race inequality in America, but that wasn't really happening.
    I'm the one who posted about some hateful people using/abusing the Black Live Matter name, which is another thing that doesn't help fight against racism.

through the years I have posted about multiple stories where "racism" was claimed but details/evidence suggest that no racism was not involved. saturating media with so many false examples of racism does not help fight against racism. it just waters down racism and hurts real racism. you should want these false claims to be called out.

I don't hate/dislike people because of their race.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    BRING IT. Let's break this country up. Let the Alabama's and North Carolinas, and North Dakotas function without the economic base of Illinois, California, and The entire North east. Hell... Let's just form a confederation of city states...And a confederation of rural areas. Let the rural areas barter with the economic centers with their corn.
    Hard pass. That's way too cruel.

I'm a pessimist, but the easiest way is reforming the Democratic Party and thus defeat the cruel and unpopular brand of American Conservatism. This won't happen by electing Joe Biden, reverting back to 2012 and pretending like Trump didn't happen. Elect people who aren't beholden to donors and special interests. People who genuinely care about eliminating the income gap and drastically reducing our defense spending. Let everyone reap the bountiful rewards. This is the richest civilization the world has ever known. There's enough for everyone. Fighting for that is infinitely more reasonable than hoping for a civil war or splitting the country up just to prove "the Alabama's and North Carolinas" a point.

It won't happen because most Liberals suck. But maybe gradually we can make some progress.
    this my sig

Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

Aren't we already there?

I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself. I do not support this Vanguard. until you mentioned their name I did not even know who they were. if you want you can take some time and PROVE where you think I knew who they were. you can use google and search for whatever you want followed by site:http://forums.prosportsdaily.com. step up for a change troll.

there were non racist/non hateful people that could also be protesting against the removal of a statue. this is not hard to understand.

this is one of the stupidest questions that I have ever seen asked here at PSD, good job.

why wouldn't I defend racists?
    ..because they're racist.

don't be ignorant and full of hate, I am not racist. you have allowed your own bias to impact your judgement. this type of thing doesn't help against racism.

going back to the beginning of the protest by Kaepernick I'm the only one who offered an alternative protest (raised fist) that I thought would help better. I'm the one that said this kneeling protest was not helping because the conversation was not about racism and instead on the method of protest. a protest should make people aware of racism and race inequality in America, but that wasn't really happening.
    I'm the one who posted about some hateful people using/abusing the Black Live Matter name, which is another thing that doesn't help fight against racism.

through the years I have posted about multiple stories where "racism" was claimed but details/evidence suggest that no racism was not involved. saturating media with so many false examples of racism does not help fight against racism. it just waters down racism and hurts real racism. you should want these false claims to be called out.

I don't hate/dislike people because of their race.
    You support them whether you know who they are or not. Who were the good people that were in Charlottesville when they were carrying torches chanting blood and soil? Those people were vanguard and a handful of other surpremecy groups. Where were the good people? The ones standing around being totally cool with it? The ones clapping and holding their confederate flags? It was a supremecist rally, no good people.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

Aren't we already there?
    You must be a youngster. As the old saying goes, “You ain’t seen nothin’ yet.”

You support them whether you know who they are or not.
    This is a silly argument but that's all the really needs to be said. He might not know their name, but he's supported their actions in the past. Him being ignorant to the names of the groups that champion the causes he believes in doesn't really mean anything at all. And we have about 20,000 posts on the record from him that make it clear that he supports their cause too.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    This is a silly argument but that's all the really needs to be said. He might not know their name, but he's supported their actions in the past. Him being ignorant to the names of the groups that champion the causes he believes in doesn't really mean anything at all. And we have about 20,000 posts on the record from him that make it clear that he supports their cause too.
    Seriously, benny01, try the “ignore” feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Seriously, benny01, try the “ignore” feature.
    I try, but his agenda is to fill the thread with misinformation.

True, but what if they declared a war and nobody came?

You support them whether you know who they are or not. Who were the good people that were in Charlottesville when they were carrying torches chanting blood and soil? Those people were vanguard and a handful of other surpremecy groups. Where were the good people? The ones standing around being totally cool with it? The ones clapping and holding their confederate flags? It was a supremecist rally, no good people.

it was a legal protest over a statue. you know that non racist/non hateful people can want to protest the removal of a Confederate statue too.

what you're trying to conclude would be like someone saying that all Black Lives Matter protesters must be violent and aggressive and hateful, because in some protests there were protesters that were violent/aggressive/hateful. except some people know that this is not accurate about all of BLM, and it's not fair to label everyone at this type of protest as being violent/aggressive/hateful. non racist people can also protest the removal of a statue, so don't be hateful/ignorant and assume everyone there must have been racist.

if it's misinformation benny01 then you should have no problem posting something to back that up.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    go ahead and prove this ManRam. prove where I specifically supported Vanguard. if you think there are "20,000" posts where I supported racism then back it up.

look at this recent post where you were mentioned..

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...9#post32448729

don't be ignorant benny01. I don't support Vanguard America. I didn't even recognize the name.

google search SpecialFNK+Vanguard site:http://forums.prosportsdaily.com

1 result.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...Virgina/page24

a post from ManRam mentions Vanguard, and this is my reply to what he said..
    just because they have a certain view/opinion does not mean they had violent intentions at this specific rally/protest.

fact is everyone has a right to protest, whether you disagree with their views or not. that is a fact that can not be argued/disputed.
    I don't support racist/hateful people, I have said this for while. but a fact is everyone has a right to protest. one doesn't have to agree with what they are saying, but there is a right to protest.

if someone/some people wanted to protest against Trump, or Conservatives, of Christians, then while I would surely disagree they would still have a right to protest as an American right.

in this post (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...9#post31804929) I went over how Unite the Right had a legal permit to protest. that does not mean that I agree with whatever their hateful racist views are. I can agree that they are allowed to protest without agreeing with their views.

I do not support the actions/views of white supremacists, KKK, Vanguard, or any other hateful racist group. to suggest that I do is ignorant.
    if it happens to be more of a Conservative view/cause and these racists also agree, then that would not be their view/cause. a racist view could be that only white people should be in America. I don't agree with that, and think natural diversity is a good thing.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast