Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1568
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If I had said that from the start, it would have been in response to you not saying "what about the other side" when referring to both conservatives and liberals.

Alas, you did not say that, so I could not comment as I did just now. It is important that you realize your characterization of "the other side" was incorrect.
    I've already explained what I meant by other side. the other side how I used it was simply anyone other than Trump's side. the other side is Democrats along with never Trump Republicans.

PSD left always wants to criticize/attack Trump but rarely ever want to criticize/attack anyone on the other side of Trump whoever that may be.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've already explained what I meant by other side. the other side how I used it was simply anyone other than Trump's side. the other side is Democrats along with never Trump Republicans.

PSD left always wants to criticize/attack Trump but rarely ever want to criticize/attack anyone on the other side of Trump whoever that may be.
    Thankfully we have PSD right for that.

this post doesn't make sense. have PSD right for what?
    many here at PSD want to routinely criticize Trump, but the problem is these same people often do not want to criticize anyone on the other side. again the use of other side here is literally anyone against Trump.
    is there anyone here refusing to ever criticize Trump? you know that I have. stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

If Trump needs to be felated, then he can pay Stormy Daniels a retainer.

When he does something right, he will get credit. I've said that I think firing John Bolton was one of the single best decisions he could have made and overlook the fact that he ever hired him in the first place in giving him credit. I also think his stance on vaping is commendable. I would like to see him apply the same standards of how many deaths warrant action to guns, but this is a small start.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

this post doesn't make sense. have PSD right for what?
    many here at PSD want to routinely criticize Trump, but the problem is these same people often do not want to criticize anyone on the other side. again the use of other side here is literally anyone against Trump.
    is there anyone here refusing to ever criticize Trump? you know that I have. stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.
    To criticize anyone on the other side. They do it all the time. If you need to read people criticizing anyone against Trump, read Rzzubiny, Brewers, Sluggo, Nessy, Spliff, DBroncismo, etc. They do it all the time.

To criticize anyone on the other side. They do it all the time. If you need to read people criticizing anyone against Trump, read Rzzubiny, Brewers, Sluggo, Nessy, Spliff, DBroncismo, etc. They do it all the time.
    Keep in mind, however, that most of them donít consider themselves conservatives, much less Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Keep in mind, however, that most of them donít consider themselves conservatives, much less Trump supporters.
    One not need consider themselves anything to be that thing. I can consider myself as a Hispanic women and I will still be 100% white male.

I criticize Trump too. anyone more on the "right" criticizing Trump is not the issue. the problem is those from PSD left that don't want to criticize anyone other than Trump, like the many Democrats including the "Squad." that is who I have an issue with, those that only want to have a problem with Trump and nobody else. that is why I put the quote in my signature that says stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

I criticize Trump too. anyone more on the "right" criticizing Trump is not the issue. the problem is those from PSD left that don't want to criticize anyone other than Trump, like the many Democrats including the "Squad." that is who I have an issue with, those that only want to have a problem with Trump and nobody else. that is why I put the quote in my signature that says stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.
    Well who on the PSD left is that? Because the vast majority of those on the PSD left I can think of actually do criticize people other than Trump. So who exactly are you talking about?

Well who on the PSD left is that? Because the vast majority of those on the PSD left I can think of actually do criticize people other than Trump. So who exactly are you talking about?
    Hey every once in a RARE while I criticize Mike Pence just to mix things up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    One not need consider themselves anything to be that thing.
    My point exactly, albeit less directly.

My point exactly, albeit less directly.
    Oh I wasn't disagreeing with you or anything like that. I hope it didn't come across that way.

lmao, good point!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

you can't be serious. rarely does anyone criticize anyone other than Trump, or comment on stories other than something related to Trump. I've lost count the number of stories that I have posted looking for replies/conversation and nothing. I have even multiple times quoted myself looking for people to reply and still nothing. just yesterday I posted again something about Trump and inviting the Taliban the Camp David and nothing. there are even things that should be common sense to agree on, you know like saying Trump has been worse than Hitler/Stalin.

you can't be serious. rarely does anyone criticize anyone other than Trump, or comment on stories other than something related to Trump. I've lost count the number of stories that I have posted looking for replies/conversation and nothing. I have even multiple times quoted myself looking for people to reply and still nothing. just yesterday I posted again something about Trump and inviting the Taliban the Camp David and nothing. there are even things that should be common sense to agree on, you know like saying Trump has been worse than Hitler/Stalin.
    Your schtick has run its course, but it is pretty funny when you quote yourself. I think you are down to valade and nasty. You have some credibility issues.

Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast