Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 172 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3977

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    12,597

    Is the US on a path to civil unrest?

    Ridiculous polarization. Disgraceful civil discourse. A president flaming division. Lack of leadership from government in general. Increasing class inequality. A completely misinformed public. Lack of trust in institutions. Where are we heading here?

    What would be some major events that could kick off civil unrest or worse?

    Trump impeachment? Assassination? Firing of Mueller? Some controversial supreme court decision? Postponement of election?


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,835
    I think near civil unrest is why Trump is President. Hopefully he unites everyone to some degree, though I doubt it. People suck

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    14,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I think near civil unrest is why Trump is President. Hopefully he unites everyone to some degree, though I doubt it. People suck
    Don't think that's the plan.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,051
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Don't think that's the plan.
    Ya think?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,549
    so long as it is "civil"
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    watch as many in American get dumber and dumber. things are going to get worse, and it doesn't help when you have certain media aligned on the other side that are pushing divisiveness. the media loves this because it helps them with viewers.


    this is the hate that has been happening too often.

    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 07-02-2018 at 05:32 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5,818
    I think the visible unrest will improve under a nice guy democratic president.

    Republican followers aren't the type to wear vagina hats, have silly marches and rallies in from of screaming congressionals like Warren and the Max.

    There will be a few nutso skinhead rallies but no screaming restaurant incidents, shootings or public confrontations etc.

    Republican voters aren't as impressionable and aren't moved by Madonna, Johnny Depp, Sarandon and the like.

    The problems will be socialist, progressive policies taking place in the background and getting passed before anyone knows it.

    But it will be done peacefully.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    33,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I think the visible unrest will improve under a nice guy democratic president.

    Republican followers aren't the type to wear vagina hats, have silly marches and rallies in from of screaming congressionals like Warren and the Max.

    There will be a few nutso skinhead rallies but no screaming restaurant incidents, shootings or public confrontations etc.

    Republican voters aren't as impressionable and aren't moved by Madonna, Johnny Depp, Sarandon and the like.

    The problems will be socialist, progressive policies taking place in the background and getting passed before anyone knows it.

    But it will be done peacefully.
    First Bolded: You mean other than the Tea Party rallies right?

    Second Bolded: You mean other than the guy who went into a pizzeria and fired shots right?

    Third Bolded: You mean other than electing a celebrity President right?

    Basically, you realize you're completely wrong about virtually all of your points, right?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5,818
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    First Bolded: You mean other than the Tea Party rallies right?

    Second Bolded: You mean other than the guy who went into a pizzeria and fired shots right?

    Third Bolded: You mean other than electing a celebrity President right?

    Basically, you realize you're completely wrong about virtually all of your points, right?
    I don't recall the Tea Party going into restaurants or shooting congressionals, don't recall vulgar vagina hats, calling for WH bombings or celebrities wondering if actors ever assassinated a president. Don't recall any republicans going into restaurants and accosting people on a regular basis. Don't recall any hollywood loonies saying they would leave the US if a republican was elected (but they never do), don;t recall any Hollywoods morons screaming F the president at an awards dinner.

    Basically, you realize you're completely wrong about your points, right.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    eau claire, wi
    Posts
    4,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I don't recall the Tea Party going into restaurants or shooting congressionals, don't recall vulgar vagina hats, calling for WH bombings or celebrities wondering if actors ever assassinated a president. Don't recall any republicans going into restaurants and accosting people on a regular basis. Don't recall any hollywood loonies saying they would leave the US if a republican was elected (but they never do), don;t recall any Hollywoods morons screaming F the president at an awards dinner.

    Basically, you realize you're completely wrong about your points, right.
    Lol. Vulgar hats..... We literally have a guy in the White House who is on the record bragging about grabbing girls by the ***** and cheated on his wife with a porn star.... But please no not the pink hats!!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    33,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I don't recall the Tea Party going into restaurants or shooting congressionals, don't recall vulgar vagina hats, calling for WH bombings or celebrities wondering if actors ever assassinated a president. Don't recall any republicans going into restaurants and accosting people on a regular basis. Don't recall any hollywood loonies saying they would leave the US if a republican was elected (but they never do), don;t recall any Hollywoods morons screaming F the president at an awards dinner.

    Basically, you realize you're completely wrong about your points, right.
    Conservative walks into a Pizzeria and fires a shot believing in the Hillary Clinton sex ring story propagated by conservative media:

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0c168db34f88

    Ted Nugent, a conservative, threatens to kill Obama and Clinton on stage at his concert:

    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ge-rant-94687/


    You don't recall because you're apparently ignorant. It's OK, if you want me to teach you any more just ask. Or continue in your ignorance, it's up to you.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,835
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Conservative walks into a Pizzeria and fires a shot believing in the Hillary Clinton sex ring story propagated by conservative media:

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0c168db34f88

    Ted Nugent, a conservative, threatens to kill Obama and Clinton on stage at his concert:

    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ge-rant-94687/


    You don't recall because you're apparently ignorant. It's OK, if you want me to teach you any more just ask. Or continue in your ignorance, it's up to you.
    god calm down Ted

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,051
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Conservative walks into a Pizzeria and fires a shot believing in the Hillary Clinton sex ring story propagated by conservative media:

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0c168db34f88

    Ted Nugent, a conservative, threatens to kill Obama and Clinton on stage at his concert:

    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ge-rant-94687/


    You don't recall because you're apparently ignorant. It's OK, if you want me to teach you any more just ask. Or continue in your ignorance, it's up to you.
    Oops. Double post.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-03-2018 at 05:10 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,051
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Conservative walks into a Pizzeria and fires a shot believing in the Hillary Clinton sex ring story propagated by conservative media:

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0c168db34f88

    Ted Nugent, a conservative, threatens to kill Obama and Clinton on stage at his concert:

    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ge-rant-94687/


    You don't recall because you're apparently ignorant. It's OK, if you want me to teach you any more just ask. Or continue in your ignorance, it's up to you.
    See above.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Republican followers aren't the type to wear vagina hats, have silly marches and rallies in from of screaming congressionals like Warren and the Max.
    You been asleep for the past 10 years?

Page 1 of 172 1231151101 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •