Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1538
  1. #1441
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    29,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when I post numerous stories that do not get any replies don't tell me anyone is still talking about them. if people were talking about them, then there would be replies to every story I have ever posted. but clearly that doesn't happen.
    how can I tell you who specifically I'm talking about when some stories have literally ZERO replies. it would have to be anyone posting at PSD other than me. pick a name, it's them, sometimes you included.
    I never said people were responding to your stories, I said: on stories beyond Trump or criticizing anyone other than Trump.

    You are not the only person who posts things about something other than Trump, nor are you the only person to criticize someone other than Trump. Posters talk about those things all the time, just not in response to your links. Why do you believe you're stories are the only ones not about Trump?

  2. #1442
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,295
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I have no idea what grudge you're talking about. Perhaps you can go link it here since as the person who never has longstanding grudges but always manages to bring up years old stuff you may know something I don't lol.

    Honestly, you have some of the thinnest skin I've seen around here.
    Woah, what a surprise! More butthurt nonsense and general lies from everyone's favorite self righteous mod. Since the search function on this out of date site is a load of trash (which is likely the exact reason you're making such a request of me), I'll leave it to you to surmise what I'm referencing.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  3. #1443
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,880
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I never said people were responding to your stories, I said: on stories beyond Trump or criticizing anyone other than Trump.

    You are not the only person who posts things about something other than Trump, nor are you the only person to criticize someone other than Trump. Posters talk about those things all the time, just not in response to your links. Why do you believe you're stories are the only ones not about Trump?
    I have had many stories about people other than Trump. the fact that rarely anyone replies shows their bias to either me personally or whoever/whatever the specific post is about.

    it should not be so hard for multiple people to reply to every single story I have ever posted or ever will post, especially considering some people are on PSD multiple times throughout every day.
    if you want to disagree with this, then prove it by replying to more stories that I post. by that I mean on topic, not but what about something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  4. #1444
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    29,626
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Woah, what a surprise! More butthurt nonsense and general lies from everyone's favorite self righteous mod. Since the search function on this out of date site is a load of trash (which is likely the exact reason you're making such a request of me), I'll leave it to you to surmise what I'm referencing.
    Dude, seriously. The thinnest skin I've ever seen. Anytime someone says something you go scorched earth toddler tantrum. It's bizarre.

  5. #1445
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,295
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Dude, seriously. The thinnest skin I've ever seen. Anytime someone says something you go scorched earth toddler tantrum. It's bizarre.
    Weird. You're the only person I've ever heard this from. I'm sure it has nothing to do with some childish little grudge you most definitely don't have with me.

    Thanks for the input though. Looking forward to your next super scientifical insights on me.





    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  6. #1446
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,295
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it should not be so hard for multiple people to reply to every single story I have ever posted or ever will post
    This is ****ing hilarious!

    ....but hey, at least you can count on the wonderful and charming valade to always go in mindless circles with you.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  7. #1447
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    12,827
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This is ****ing hilarious!

    ....but hey, at least you can count on the wonderful and charming valade to always go in mindless circles with you.
    ad (****ing) nauseum
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  8. #1448
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,880
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This is ****ing hilarious!

    ....but hey, at least you can count on the wonderful and charming valade to always go in mindless circles with you.
    how is it hilarious. unless you're admitting that PSD does not give a damn about what is posted if it doesn't meet their agenda. this is where the quote in my signature is relevant, stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  9. #1449
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    29,626
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Weird. You're the only person I've ever heard this from. I'm sure it has nothing to do with some childish little grudge you most definitely don't have with me.

    Thanks for the input though. Looking forward to your next super scientifical insights on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This is ****ing hilarious!

    ....but hey, at least you can count on the wonderful and charming valade to always go in mindless circles with you.
    Yeah, I'm definitely the one who looks like they have a grudge right now.

  10. #1450
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,295
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah, I'm definitely the one who looks like they have a grudge right now.
    Quite true. Way to surmise.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  11. #1451
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,295
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how is it hilarious. unless you're admitting that PSD does not give a damn about what is posted if it doesn't meet their agenda. this is where the quote in my signature is relevant, stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.
    You're way too deep in your own bubble if you need help understanding why the statement you made was absolutely ****ing hilarious. The only thing I'm "admitting" is that PSD does not give a damn about what YOU post(*). Your signature has absolutely nothing to do with this exchange.





    *outside of valade and a select few others that is

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  12. #1452
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    29,626
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Quite true. Way to surmise.
    Considering how off you were to Flips comment in the other thread, I'll just chalk this post up to your lack of awareness.

  13. #1453
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,880
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're way too deep in your own bubble if you need help understanding why the statement you made was absolutely ****ing hilarious. The only thing I'm "admitting" is that PSD does not give a damn about what YOU post(*). Your signature has absolutely nothing to do with this exchange.





    *outside of valade and a select few others that is
    you're confirming what I already know, ignorance. the problem is not what I post it's me personally which is more about them. it's really quite pathetic when people get personal and use that to judge whatever the topic is. I don't give a damn whether people like me or not, and I don't use anything personal from anyone else to effect what I'm replying to. people should have common sense and basic intelligence to not allow something personal to impact what they reply to, but here we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  14. #1454
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    90,091
    The president of the United States is threatening civil war. So yea Id say so.

  15. #1455
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The president of the United States is threatening civil war. So yea Id say so.
    Yeah, I have been hearing about this for a day or so. He would be willing (not that he will be able to do it) to drive us to arms conflict over his administration. Thinking like his favorite banana republic dictator I guess.

    Ride that train down, republicans.

Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •