Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 54 of 81 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1201
  1. #796
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I mean, how can a guy who we all identify with "shows up when he feels like it" mentor anyone though?
    yea rondo didnt come in to play babysitter
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

  2. #797
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,640
    Quote Originally Posted by L8kers4life View Post
    Ok, glad you feel that way. But I have worked for the team for 9 years and have posted on here plenty. I also work for a prestigious University down here as a recruiter as well, it doesnt really matter what you believe, no reason to try and explain myself to and ignorant fam like your self. Good day sir.
    lol a Lakers employee who spells is L8............
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

  3. #798
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    im not and notice you dont see my talking about **** from 30+ years ago lol like it has any relevance in these discussions. like i said you cant take any criticism and have no good argument so you brought up ringz.
    I clearly explained my argument with FACTS about Good young players, LeBron and CAP SPACE!! Keep on acting Crazy if you want to

  4. #799
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersEaglesLA View Post
    I clearly explained my argument with FACTS about Good young players, LeBron and CAP SPACE!! Keep on acting Crazy if you want to
    I'm a EAGLES FAN who waited my whole life for a Ring so I don't play the we got rings card, I'm simply saying Don't underestimate a organization who have defined winning, To say a player SHOULDN'T Go to the Lakers if they want to WIN is ASSININE and simply Not True

  5. #800
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    35,107
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersEaglesLA View Post
    I'm a EAGLES FAN who waited my whole life for a Ring so I don't play the we got rings card, I'm simply saying Don't underestimate a organization who have defined winning, To say a player SHOULDN'T Go to the Lakers if they want to WIN is ASSININE and simply Not True
    you and Dish are fans of the same football team...

  6. #801
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,640
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersEaglesLA View Post
    I clearly explained my argument with FACTS about Good young players, LeBron and CAP SPACE!! Keep on acting Crazy if you want to
    well you dont have 4 good young players, you have 4 decent/ok young players who are still far away from their ceiling and have never played in a meaningful NBA game. like i said said dude no one cares aobut anything beyond this season, if you wanna keeping that Laker mentality of next year we will get everyone feel free.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

  7. #802
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,640
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    you and Dish are fans of the same football team...
    please no self respecting Eagles fan is a fan of the lakers. thats just some bandwagon ****. topic for another day though.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

  8. #803
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    35,107
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    please no self respecting Eagles fan is a fan of the lakers. thats just some bandwagon ****. topic for another day though.

  9. #804
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Clips? Nah, my team is just barely less effed up, the Wolves. We will pump out 50 wins and get smoked in round 1-2 with a maxed out payroll, all while playing archaic basketball that depends on isolations and watching Teague and Gibson ackwardly run a PnR that resembles a couple of teenagers at prom on the dance floor trying to figure out where to put their hands.
    JJ Winslow Bam and 2019 1st for Jimmy?
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!


  10. #805
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    I was a Eagles fan before your A*s was BORN!! Don't even go there, I'll embarrass you..

  11. #806
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    please no self respecting Eagles fan is a fan of the lakers. thats just some bandwagon ****. topic for another day though.
    No self respecting Eagles fan would blatantly HATE on Another Teams Past Success

  12. #807
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    please no self respecting Eagles fan is a fan of the lakers. thats just some bandwagon ****. topic for another day though.
    I suffered 40 years of hearing your team Never Won A Super Bowl... Respect your elders Dude!! Go to pro sports daily NFL from years Ago and you Win Find Me

  13. #808
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13,173
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersEaglesLA View Post
    I'm 45 years old which means I have watched 10 Lakers Championships!! How many Sixers Championships have you watched??? Are you old enough to remember 1983 Sixers beating Lakers..
    45? Wow. You post like a 14 year old

    Quote Originally Posted by L8kers4life View Post
    Ok, glad you feel that way. But I have worked for the team for 9 years and have posted on here plenty. I also work for a prestigious University down here as a recruiter as well, it doesnt really matter what you believe, no reason to try and explain myself to and ignorant fam like your self. Good day sir.
    Iíve seen you claim this before and if youíre not gonna prove it, why bring it up? You really wonder why people would think youíre full of ****?

  14. #809
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    35,107
    lol I know like 4 PSD members who like the Eagles/Lakers .... I mean whatever, you're loyal to who you're loyal too, what does it matter? I've trolled one member about it but it's all good and fun.

  15. #810
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    45? Wow. You post like a 14 year old



    Iíve seen you claim this before and if youíre not gonna prove it, why bring it up? You really wonder why people would think youíre full of ****?
    I Know I post like a 14 year, No Bull ******* Biases just Truth! Thanks for compliment...

Page 54 of 81 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •