Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    fair enough, I would take Julius Randles season over Love's, and we have 3 players "close" Randle/Ingram/Kuz 16ppg seasons, Ball 10 7 7 season and a near top 10 ranked defense over their bottom of the barrel (late 20's) ranked defense and only one scorer at 17ppg and no one else with more assist than 5...

Whatever though because it doesn't matter, what matters is this season!!!! can't wait! lol
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 07-12-2018 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Everything's set up nicely. Best player in the game. Young athletic core. 1 year contracts that frees up space for signing of a major allstar in 2019. Plus, at least one superstar wanting to come to L.A. badly. The Lakers management just need to be smart and not make any panic moves like the Deng contract or doing something stupid like shipping away a young asset that turns out to become a big star.
    exactly. Plus Lebron is a very good positive motivator. Our young guys get good playoff experience and then next year pedal to the metal. I'm actually excited to see Rondo and "Blows to the Ear" (that's his american indian name) in the playoffs. Deng is also an expiring with more teams next year having cap space. If that needs to be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    No way dude. The inexperience would result in a first round sweep. They would definitely struggle to reach the playoffs. Potential wise our roster is head and shoulders above theirs but if we are talking about winning last season I just don't see how ours would be better. We didn't even have a player close to Kevin Loves caliber.

Ultimately I think LeBron chose LA because he is setting up his life after basketball. If winning was all that mattered to him, he'd be in Philly. Just my opinion.
    See Celtics. Also we did have someone of Love's contribution last year. Randle. Love did not play of to his potential dealing with anxiety issues throughout the season.

They defaced Lebron's mural again. Now, it's permanently gone. The artist said he doesn't have time to repaint it from scratch.

They’re ****ing stupid for puttin “The King OF LA”

How about The King IN LA, dumbass should think before writing the King “OF” LA, the people won’t like that. It might have something to do with Kobe but the main issue was saying he was the King of LA in a area where he’s not...

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    They’re ****ing stupid for puttin “The King OF LA”

How about The King IN LA, dumbass should think before writing the King “OF” LA, the people won’t like that. It might have something to do with Kobe but the main issue was saying he was the King of LA in a area where he’s not...
    The true "King of LA" is Magic, without him we wouldn't have LeBron.

How about this idea so that there's no one pissed off, make a mural of Jeanie Buss and call her the "Queen of LA"
    LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    They defaced Lebron's mural again. Now, it's permanently gone. The artist said he doesn't have time to repaint it from scratch.
    That was disgraceful what some fans did. Those fans dont deserve to be called Laker fans.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    [/SIGPIC][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    That was disgraceful what some fans did. Those fans dont deserve to be called Laker fans.

Some people take things too seriously. The whole gesture was just a lighthearted attempt by an artist to make Lebron feel welcome. I don't know how Lebron feels about hearing that news.

bro..... I'm telling you. It's a respect thing, you can't call him "The king OF LA" Just seeing it from the other side, that's why they first covered his mouth and wrote "never menso"

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Beautiful brotha

Thats the reason some players will turn away from La. Always having to be in the shadow of ex players. Kobe, Magic etc are no longer active players and fans need to realize that. I can see why players may prefer other teams in the future.

Meow

Well most people hate him so not a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well most people hate him so not a surprise.
    That's ok..I was never really a Lebron fan, but always respected his game minus the antics.

Most teams and fans opposite of the Lakers hated kobe as well, but still respected what he did on the court.

From a basketball prospective Bron has changed the way his position is played. He has gained some respect from me taking on the challenge of what it means to be a Laker.
    Living up to those expectations will be another story.

Winning seems to clear up a lot of things and I think getting back to the playoffs is a start. To some on the fence about Lebron, give it a chance and see how it works out. I wasnt crazy about the idea initially, but if kobe and magic are cool with it why wouldn't I be?
    If anything I thought most would be appalled by Rondo signing with the Lakers...Boston is a no no for most, but it would be sweet to beat the Celtics in the Finals with Rondo wearing purple and gold.
    [/SIGPIC][/IMG]

Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast