Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Points arenít everything. Jake Gardiner sucks.
    Might be the worst defensive player in hockey lol. His offense makes him kind of valuable but I actually think his defense is more of a negative than his offense is a positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Might be the worst defensive player in hockey lol. His offense makes him kind of valuable but I actually think his defense is more of a negative than his offense is a positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He can skate like the wind and has some offensive instincts but he makes so many dumb decisions with the puck and is just awful defensively. He would be ok to have if you had some stalwarts around him but as a #2, no thanks. Like I said, if Reilly gets hurt and Gardinerís all of a sudden your #1, good luck.

He is a UFA at season's end. I'd be surprised if the Leafs decide to keep him. I agree he is a poor in the defensive end. Someone will pay him for his points and that would be a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    He may have been one of the worst defensively as a top defenseman. He was prematurely pushed to the top because of his offensive ability.

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    He can skate like the wind and has some offensive instincts but he makes so many dumb decisions with the puck and is just awful defensively. He would be ok to have if you had some stalwarts around him but as a #2, no thanks. Like I said, if Reilly gets hurt and Gardinerís all of a sudden your #1, good luck.
    They probably won't win the cup if their top defenseman gets injured? that pretty much applies to every team.

Who decided to spell John this way whats wrong with u

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Who decided to spell John this way whats wrong with u
    Lol I was thinking the same thing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12