Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Understated how much this is going to help Matthews develop. Felt like he was very frustrated in the playoffs this year. Both Matthews and Tavares are going to benefit from splitting the pressure
    Exactly. The other teams top shutdown D or C is going to have to chose between Matthews or Tavares. One or both of them are going to put up crazy numbers this season because at different times they'll get a break from the heavy match ups. I wish it was October already.

I ordered mine already lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Exactly. The other teams top shutdown D or C is going to have to chose between Matthews or Tavares. One or both of them are going to put up crazy numbers this season because at different times they'll get a break from the heavy match ups. I wish it was October already.
    And then they sigh "oh **** me" when Kadri comes over the boards

I ordered mine already lol.
    Where? I'm looking like a madman. I know you can get a custom made jersey but i want a legit Tavares jersey

And then they sigh "oh **** me" when Kadri comes over the boards

It's insane depth. Just nuts.

Where? I'm looking like a madman. I know you can get a custom made jersey but i want a legit Tavares jersey
    You can on the Leafs site and order a jersey from their shop with any name on the back and #. So I ordered a home Tavares jersey. ****ing expensive. Legit jersey though. I did the same thing when they drafted Matthews, who by the way is apparently over the moon with this signing.
    Last edited by KingerSox; 07-01-2018 at 08:39 PM.

Guys, this is actually happening! We got John ****ing Tavares!!! Still can't believe it, can't wait to see what Dubas does next.

Happy Canada Day, one I'll always remember

As a die hard Toronto sports fan, I couldnt even explain the feeling I felt at 1pm yesterday afternoon when news broke. Let's get that dynasty man, been hungry for a title in toronto from one of the major 3 sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Anyone home?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

*cough*

The season can't start soon enough. How about resign Nylander already.

The season can't start soon enough. How about resign Nylander already.
    We aren't far off from training camp now. Things should pick up around here but yeah, I'm surprised they haven't signed Nylander to an extension yet.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123