Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 171 of 215 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 3215
    Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    I agree that there lebron did prolly want to come here over everywhere else but its partly because of what maginka built. He wouldnt come here a few years ago when we starred dblo swaggy peebrain mozgawd and Deng and had mitch and Jim runnin the show for sure.

Ol jerry got some sour grapes. Same w 76ers guy sayin "I really think lebron considered coming her" well he didn't buddy,deal with it.

People just love to hate the Lakers
    As the Emperor said to Luke, "let the hate flow through you". Lakers are that really good looking guy that always gets the best girls.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Lakers have alreadyKuz and the new boy Mo who could slide there too if needed. Randle make himself more valuable but he is a casualty of the new championship caliber team that Magic promise to put together. Besides that his agent forced some situations and ended his relationship with our management. Magic almost clear all the previous estructure built by his predecessor and set the team for Lebron and another super star to make this team what this team has been historically.
    West here with this comment tries to take credit to the franchise, but Magic made the moves for the easy Lebron's decision.

“All due respect to the Lakers, who handled everything well,” said West, “but, as these things go, LeBron was not a tough free-agent signing. LeBron wanted to come to L.A. and he wanted to come to the Lakers. Period. He has a family he’s thinking about. He has a home here. [Actually two homes.] He has a son [13-year-old “Bronny” Jr.] whom he wants to keep in one school in Los Angeles. He will be a celebrity out here, sure, but it’s a place where, once in a while, he can get lost, be himself. You can’t do that everywhere. – via Sports Illustrated
    Sour grapes?
    I call BS here on Mr. West. All of those things mentioned have always been available in Los Angeles. Guess what , no one came since shaq and credit to Jerry west for Landing Shaq.
    Landing lebron has some similarities
    Based on how the Lakers will have a massive change since last year and since they last won their title against Boston.

I'm pretty confident Mitch or Jimmy wouldn't have been able to close the deal with Lebron. Lebron knows the allure of Magic and Jeanie. Jeanie had a lot to do with it imo.

Most of us know it was no small feat to Land Lebron. I love Jerry west ,but he starting to sound like an unhappy Robert Horry. West has been fleeced by the Lakers and Golden state now and he sees how bleak the options are for the Clippers right now. Balmer may want to bail out soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    [/SIGPIC][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I call BS here on Mr. West. All of those things mentioned have always been available in Los Angeles. Guess what , no one came since shaq and credit to Jerry west for Landing Shaq.
    Landing lebron has some similarities
    Based on how the Lakers will have a massive change since last year and since they last won their title against Boston.

I'm pretty confident Mitch or Jimmy wouldn't have been able to close the deal with Lebron. Lebron knows the allure of Magic and Jeanie. Jeanie had a lot to do with it imo.

Most of us know it was no small feat to Land Lebron. I love Jerry west ,but he starting to sound like an unhappy Robert Horry. West has been fleeced by the Lakers and Golden state now and he sees how bleak the options are for the Clippers right now. Balmer may want to bail out soon.

Why he's working for that excuse of an organization called the Clippers is beyond me. He should just retire and bang whores.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Why he's working for that excuse of an organization called the Clippers is beyond me. He should just retire and bang whores.
    I was actually just thinking the same minis the coke and whores...lol.

But really he and pointing out his health concerns and hospital visits after the shaq signing. Very very stressful and that was almost 20 years ago?

He needs to retire and I'm sure he is well off . Enjoy your life and accomplishments Jerry west.

[/SIGPIC][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    I think i remember reading at the time that he wanted to come back to the Lakers, but the Lakers didn't want him. Which seemed stupid...

link: https://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/04/19...ts-not-coming/

Wayne Ellington to the Miami Heat

Per Chris Haynes, ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post

Per Chris Haynes, ESPN
    I don't even think we have enough to offer anyone anything other than the vet. I think our offseason is done.
    LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post

Per Chris Haynes, ESPN
    That's ok..Svi has more potential than Ellington
    [/SIGPIC][/IMG]

Lakers will not take on another guard Melo will be a Laker.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    https://goo.gl/images/X7ntwy

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    The Los Angeles Lakers have been widely mentioned as a chief rival to the Rockets once Anthony actually becomes a free agent, largely because the Lakers’ new face of the franchise is Melo’s close friend LeBron James. But it’s been suggested to me — strongly — that the Lakers’ interest is overstated.
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    That's ok..Svi has more potential than Ellington
    And is cheaper!

good!!
    good

The Los Angeles Lakers have been widely mentioned as a chief rival to the Rockets once Anthony actually becomes a free agent, largely because the Lakers’ new face of the franchise is Melo’s close friend LeBron James. But it’s been suggested to me — strongly — that the Lakers’ interest is overstated.
    I can see Lakers reserve but i think with the team having so many young players they will. Usually vets are suited for championship runs. Lebron will lobby for him being in win now mode. The young players are fun and the potential is entertaining but Magic has been around and will try to find that balance.