Page 170 of 215 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3216
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Silver Screen & Roll

Verified account

@LakersSBN
    8h8 hours ago
    More
    Pelinka confirms that the Lakers didn’t re-sign Julius Randle to preserve cap space for 2019.
    And Luke said the other day that he's not "up at night thinking about it" when asked about Randle leaving.. I think they liked him but are fine with him leaving to open another slot for another max to fill.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

you're pretty much swapping out Randle for Lebron.... and adding in real depth instead of Ennis, Caruso, Wear, AI, IT.... then adding in high bbiq (maybe not Mcgee lol) but all 3 are defensive dogs McGee, Rondo, Stephenson and re-taining KCP yea let's get it !

What’s up with all the Laker fans acting like douches in the main forum??

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    What’s up with all the Laker fans acting like douches in the main forum??
    lmao! like who?

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    lmao! like who?
    The ones I’ve never seen before.. Lol!! They’re all up in the Lebron thread..

Lol

Lol
    Well you can't blame them because people do hate LeBron for a reason.

you're pretty much swapping out Randle for Lebron.... and adding in real depth instead of Ennis, Caruso, Wear, AI, IT.... then adding in high bbiq (maybe not Mcgee lol) but all 3 are defensive dogs McGee, Rondo, Stephenson and re-taining KCP yea let's get it !
    Lakers have alreadyKuz and the new boy Mo who could slide there too if needed. Randle make himself more valuable but he is a casualty of the new championship caliber team that Magic promise to put together. Besides that his agent forced some situations and ended his relationship with our management. Magic almost clear all the previous estructure built by his predecessor and set the team for Lebron and another super star to make this team what this team has been historically.
    West here with this comment tries to take credit to the franchise, but Magic made the moves for the easy Lebron's decision.

“All due respect to the Lakers, who handled everything well,” said West, “but, as these things go, LeBron was not a tough free-agent signing. LeBron wanted to come to L.A. and he wanted to come to the Lakers. Period. He has a family he’s thinking about. He has a home here. [Actually two homes.] He has a son [13-year-old “Bronny” Jr.] whom he wants to keep in one school in Los Angeles. He will be a celebrity out here, sure, but it’s a place where, once in a while, he can get lost, be himself. You can’t do that everywhere. – via Sports Illustrated
    Sour grapes?
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well you can't blame them because people do hate LeBron for a reason.
    Yep. And I'll be cringing every time he cries and flops in that purple and gold jersey

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Lakers have alreadyKuz and the new boy Mo who could slide there too if needed. Randle make himself more valuable but he is a casualty of the new championship caliber team that Magic promise to put together. Besides that his agent forced some situations and ended his relationship with our management. Magic almost clear all the previous estructure built by his predecessor and set the team for Lebron and another super star to make this team what this team has been historically.
    West here with this comment tries to take credit to the franchise, but Magic made the moves for the easy Lebron's decision.

“All due respect to the Lakers, who handled everything well,” said West, “but, as these things go, LeBron was not a tough free-agent signing. LeBron wanted to come to L.A. and he wanted to come to the Lakers. Period. He has a family he’s thinking about. He has a home here. [Actually two homes.] He has a son [13-year-old “Bronny” Jr.] whom he wants to keep in one school in Los Angeles. He will be a celebrity out here, sure, but it’s a place where, once in a while, he can get lost, be himself. You can’t do that everywhere. – via Sports Illustrated
    Sour grapes?
    Does anyone think that Lebron would have signed here if Jim and Mitch were still here? Hell no. So with all due respect Mr. West, Magic had something to do with it. That is Lebron's idol and it looks like Lebron is moving to the next phase of his career and Magic is going to guide him with through that.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yep. And I'll be cringing every time he cries and flops in that purple and gold jersey

Word. Same here. He best cut that whinin and floppin chit out. I mean Kobe got on the refs and complained some sure but he wasnt floppin around like a fish outta water any time a guy half his size breathed on him.

I respect lebrons talent but that aspect of his game infuriates me (not just him either fhuckin harden is the worst culprit maybe of all time) but damn this chit ain't soccer

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Does anyone think that Lebron would have signed here if Jim and Mitch were still here? Hell no. So with all due respect Mr. West, Magic had something to do with it. That is Lebron's idol and it looks like Lebron is moving to the next phase of his career and Magic is going to guide him with through that.
    I agree that there lebron did prolly want to come here over everywhere else but its partly because of what maginka built. He wouldnt come here a few years ago when we starred dblo swaggy peebrain mozgawd and Deng and had mitch and Jim runnin the show for sure.

Ol jerry got some sour grapes. Same w 76ers guy sayin "I really think lebron considered coming her" well he didn't buddy,deal with it.

People just love to hate the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Word. Same here. He best cut that whinin and floppin chit out. I mean Kobe got on the refs and complained some sure but he wasnt floppin around like a fish outta water any time a guy half his size breathed on him.

I respect lebrons talent but that aspect of his game infuriates me (not just him either fhuckin harden is the worst culprit maybe of all time) but damn this chit ain't soccer
    I honestly think I'd respect LeBron more if he didn't do the flopping and constant complaining and constantly talking about himself. I mean, the most physically fit athlete in 50+ years and he goes flying across the court when a player half his size bumps into him? Wtf!

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that he's a laker because he's a great player right now and the lakers will be winning, but I'm not gonna give his ****** antics a pass.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I was just going to post something like that cause that has crossed my mind too. There is no ****ing way Lebron would have signed here with Jim and Mitch. They were becoming an embarrassment and a laughing stock around the league. Pelinka and Magic are really good at what they are doing right now. Pelinka just seems like a damn genius and I have to think Kobe was a big influence in him being hired by Jeanie. What they have done in the time they have been here is beyond impressive...and I say that hating pretty much everything about Lebron.
    Last edited by Hangin n Wangin; 07-12-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post

You know it's bad when you go to youtube you can find multiple flopping compilations for the dude. It's embarrassing and he looks like a damn soccer player. I ****ing hate him.